Is my Clomid legit?

1. Is my Clomid legit?

Purchased Clomid for a PCT cycle online but just curious how can I tell if itís legit? Am I allowed to post the website link where I purchased it?

Or if anyone can PM me so I can shoot you the link to see if you can tell me if you think what I purchased is the real deal? This is my first PH cycle and just want to make sure I donít run into any issues with my PCT.

Lmk! Thanks guys.

2. Don't post where you got it.

As for if it is legit, as long as it is real, yes.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Don't post where you got it.

As for if it is legit, as long as it is real, yes.
    And how do I know if itís real and not some India rip off?

4. I would imagine thats not something thats faked often... look at the size shape and identifying markers and compare it online. Thats what i would do.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ase_james View Post
    I would imagine thats not something thats faked often... look at the size shape and identifying markers and compare it online. Thats what i would do.
    True, thank you!
    •   

6. Certain manufacturers do mark them with the dosage 50 if it’s 50mg tabs and 100 if it’s 100mg tabs.

7. You can take it and find out...and the India stuff has been real in my experience so what exactly are you trying to say...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    You can take it and find out...and the India stuff has been real in my experience so what exactly are you trying to say...
    I’ve never ordered from an online pharmacy before. It was a “Canadian pharmacy” but the pills were sent from India. So I was skeptical. This is my first time doing this so excuse me if I’m being cautious about what I put into my body. Just wanna make sure my first cycle goes as smooth as possible. Is that cool with you?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dubc1231 View Post
    Is that cool with you?
    No.

10. UPDATE: someone has already helped me confirm the authenticity of my purchase. Thanks.

11. it's cheap to make so not many fakes out there. All the clomid i ordered from India has been legit.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is my gear legit?
    By LilDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-19-2018, 01:06 PM
  2. Is my PMag Legit?
    By Jmartinot451 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:32 PM
  3. Is this Clomid legit (Pics included)?
    By bookofface in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 05:55 AM
  4. Is my Tamoxifen legit?
    By Space Viking in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 04:49 AM
  5. is my nolva legit?
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2003, 05:26 PM