Is my Clomid legit?

Dubc1231

Awards
Purchased Clomid for a PCT cycle online but just curious how can I tell if it’s legit? Am I allowed to post the website link where I purchased it?

Or if anyone can PM me so I can shoot you the link to see if you can tell me if you think what I purchased is the real deal? This is my first PH cycle and just want to make sure I don’t run into any issues with my PCT.

Lmk! Thanks guys.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't post where you got it.

As for if it is legit, as long as it is real, yes.

Ase_james

Awards
I would imagine thats not something thats faked often... look at the size shape and identifying markers and compare it online. Thats what i would do.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Certain manufacturers do mark them with the dosage 50 if it’s 50mg tabs and 100 if it’s 100mg tabs.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You can take it and find out...and the India stuff has been real in my experience so what exactly are you trying to say...

Dubc1231

Awards
You can take it and find out...and the India stuff has been real in my experience so what exactly are you trying to say...
I’ve never ordered from an online pharmacy before. It was a “Canadian pharmacy” but the pills were sent from India. So I was skeptical. This is my first time doing this so excuse me if I’m being cautious about what I put into my body. Just wanna make sure my first cycle goes as smooth as possible. Is that cool with you?

Dubc1231

Awards
UPDATE: someone has already helped me confirm the authenticity of my purchase. Thanks.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
it's cheap to make so not many fakes out there. All the clomid i ordered from India has been legit.