Natural anabolic plus supplements help!

Trev100

Awards
Hey, everyone, this is my first post here. I’m looking for some advice to help me put together a stack for next month. I’ve tried two bottles of anabeta elite and 2 bottles of erase pro. I definitely love those products. I originally planned to use them on a cutting stack but i ending up getting so hungry from anabeta elite and i ended up bulking. I love the results that I got.

I was thinking of actually going in to a cut, I was thinking of stacking hi tech LAXOGENIN 100 and hi tech pro igf-1.

I’ve read mixed information regarding igf-1 as I’m told it won’t do anything at my age so it might be a waste of money? I’ve gotten Advice from pj Braun from blackstonelabs and he praised hi tech ig1 and said it would be great for me. Hi tech ig1 really got my interest, but would it be better on a bulk or is a cut sufficient or will it just be a waste of money for my age?

I appreciate all the help you can give me. Thank you!

This is the stack I’m currently thinking off. Better for cutting or bulking? Feel free to add to this stack and or remove anything and please explain why! :) i love learning about new things.

Controlled labs green bulge( i love CLabs)
Xtend bcaa
Hi tech laxo
Hi tech igf1
Hpscience glycoshield

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear that you listened to your body during your ABE cycle and went into a bulk. A few of the natural anabolic products (ABE and Massmax in particular) can increase hunger significantly, so it's smarter to use those during a bulking phase.

For cutting, I think Laxo would be a good product to go with. I've never used the IGF-1 product, but I've heard mixed reviews as well. My biggest question for you with your cutting is regarding your diet and training. What are your current stats? What is your current calorie intake? What does your training look like?

These are the groundwork for any successful bulk or cut, so let us know what your strategy is with training and nutrition first. For dieting I always recommend a stimulant or thermogenic. While in a calorie deficit I always struggle to have good energy/mood, focus, and I get a lot of cravings. Adding in a thermogenic product like FitMax, BloodShr3d, or Oxymax would be a good foundation to help with your cut. These products can help with mood/energy/focus as well as appetite control, which can be very helpful in the big picture while you're in a deficit.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're going into a cut a nice natty cutting product I would recommend is true shred. Check out the supplement logs section right now. There are three people logging it and they all seem to be getting really nice results. Especially shedding weight around the mid section.

Trev100

Awards
True shred contains LAXOGENIN so it would be a waste take tech LAXOGENIN 100 also?

Trev100

Awards
If you're going into a cut a nice natty cutting product I would recommend is true shred. Check out the supplement logs section right now. There are three people logging it and they all seem to be getting really nice results. Especially shedding weight around the mid section.

Have you tried true shred yourself? Any thoughts?

CDale

CDale

Awards
True shred contains LAXOGENIN so it would be a waste take tech LAXOGENIN 100 also?
I think that just depends on how much laxo you like. When I can I like to use 150mg +.

For the sake of what you are doing though you are better off skipping the laxo 100 if you use true shred.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey, everyone, this is my first post here. I’m looking for some advice to help me put together a stack for next month. I’ve tried two bottles of anabeta elite and 2 bottles of erase pro. I definitely love those products. I originally planned to use them on a cutting stack but i ending up getting so hungry from anabeta elite and i ended up bulking. I love the results that I got.

I was thinking of actually going in to a cut, I was thinking of stacking hi tech LAXOGENIN 100 and hi tech pro igf-1.

I’ve read mixed information regarding igf-1 as I’m told it won’t do anything at my age so it might be a waste of money? I’ve gotten Advice from pj Braun from blackstonelabs and he praised hi tech ig1 and said it would be great for me. Hi tech ig1 really got my interest, but would it be better on a bulk or is a cut sufficient or will it just be a waste of money for my age?

I appreciate all the help you can give me. Thank you!

This is the stack I’m currently thinking off. Better for cutting or bulking? Feel free to add to this stack and or remove anything and please explain why! :) i love learning about new things.

Controlled labs green bulge( i love CLabs)
Xtend bcaa
Hi tech laxo
Hi tech igf1
Hpscience glycoshield
If you're going on a cut, then I don't see anything really cohesive in that stack, except maybe the Glycoshield.
What's more important, since this is your first post, I don't know anything about you or your stats.

A cut is performed in the kitchen first that adds the proper fuel to your routine that gets you results.
It's done over a period of time. What period depends on how much you want to cut, and I read you mentioned next month, which is to mean 4 weeks? or what is your thought process on time of run?

Anyone worth their salt would need some more information.
Supplements are just that, supplements to a program that will help you reach your goal and a strong commitment.

Let's do this by the numbers and if you're repeating something that is in your profile, or said, it at least is in one place.

1. Age
2. Weight
3. Body Fat Percentage
4. TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure in Calories)
5. Goal: Cut
6. Experience programming (Routines)

Let'd get this going.