Test base for PCT?

1. Test base for PCT?

I plan to run a prohormone cycle and have Dermacrine as my test base. However, my pct will have Nolvadex, Activate Extreme and Erase Pro along with other vitamins and liver support. Do I need to continue to run a test base like that through the pct phase?

2. Nope.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Nope.
    Thanks man, I didnít think so but Iím new to prohormones and didnít know lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by SDPonce63 View Post
    Thanks man, I didn’t think so but I’m new to prohormones and didn’t know lol
    Sure. You could continue running the dermacrine through PCT, but as a general rule people drop anything remotely potentially suppressive or likely to work against getting the HPTA back up cranking again. The idea of a "test base" during PCT is kind of non-complimentary and at odds.

I dont want to overcomplicate this but you could continue the dermacrine for the first week or two of PCT whilst things start settling again. Id only do this if I had the extra dermacrine anyway.

The success or not of anything we do will depend on the specifics of our scenario (ph used, aromatisation, reaction to SERM, etc etc).

5. PCT is no fun, always hard for me to recover and Iím young, but yeah the general rule is nothing suppressive in pct. I do like adding reduce XT though and something like x gels, vector, Follidrone 2.0, massmax XT.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    PCT is no fun, always hard for me to recover and Iím young, but yeah the general rule is nothing suppressive in pct. I do like adding reduce XT though and something like x gels, vector, Follidrone 2.0, massmax XT.
    Thanks for the help, so you like adding a natural muscle enhancer in the PCT stage? Like myostatin inhibitor or LAX?

7. Quote Originally Posted by SDPonce63 View Post
    Thanks for the help, so you like adding a natural muscle enhancer in the PCT stage? Like myostatin inhibitor or LAX?
    I always run X gels in my PCT as a natty anabolic. Start it the last week of your cycle so it kicks in week 2 of PCT when things start getting tough.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

8. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I always run X gels in my PCT as a natty anabolic. Start it the last week of your cycle so it kicks in week 2 of PCT when things start getting tough.
    Sweet. So X gels, Nolvadex, Activate X treme, erase pro + for PCT sound good?

9. Sounds like best case scenario to me! hoping you hang on to your new gains and bounce back quick!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

10. Quote Originally Posted by SDPonce63 View Post
    Sweet. So X gels, Nolvadex, Activate X treme, erase pro + for PCT sound good?
    That's a solid pct stack. Pretty much have everything covered with that stack
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

11. I think you will be ok. I would look at something for cortisol as well. Reduce XT is a good option.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I think you will be ok. I would look at something for cortisol as well. Reduce XT is a good option.
    Agreed the new version of Activate extreme is very poor for cortisol control. Reduce xt is much better choice

13. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Agreed the new version of Activate extreme is very poor for cortisol control. Reduce xt is much better choice
    Iím using Erase Pro+ for cortisol

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    PCT is no fun, always hard for me to recover and I’m young, but yeah the general rule is nothing suppressive in pct. I do like adding reduce XT though and something like x gels, vector, Follidrone 2.0, massmax XT.
    op...the reduce xt is a anti-cortisone...cortisone generally drops while on cycle then rebounds during pct-this is why many like to include a anti-cort in pct...reduct xt is a good one-and reasonably priced, imo.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    op...the reduce xt is a anti-cortisone...cortisone generally drops while on cycle then rebounds during pct-this is why many like to include a anti-cort in pct...reduct xt is a good one-and reasonably priced, imo.
    How about Erase Pro+?

16. Quote Originally Posted by SDPonce63 View Post
    How about Erase Pro+?
    couldn't tell you, I haven't used erase pro since the 1st change to the formula, and that was awhile ago..the original formula was killer, but I've heard it is much weaker now.

17. just use vector and then you don't need a PCT.
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    just use vector and then you don't need a PCT.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

20. If you can squeeze it into your budget add MK 677 in for your pct. I've been using it for the first time the last month, and I've continued to grow/get stronger though pct.

21. Or you could scrap all you have and get a real serm, like Clomid. If you don’t feel like you recover well then Clomid might be what you’re missing

22. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Or you could scrap all you have and get a real serm, like Clomid. If you donít feel like you recover well then Clomid might be what youíre missing
    Iím doing Nolvadex lol Iíve heard Nolvadex is better than clomid

23. Quote Originally Posted by SDPonce63 View Post
    I’m doing Nolvadex lol I’ve heard Nolvadex is better than clomid
    Ok, perfect, for some reason I thought you meant Nolvadren XT but after reading your post again I saw it. I like Clomid better but I heard some like Nolva better, if you haven’t used it before and don’t think you recover well with Nolva give Clomid a try. I recovered from 2,5 yrs of test cyp with Clomid, I like Clomid a lot, I’m actually doing a 8 week cycle of Clomid now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 12:53 AM
  2. Best TEST BOOSTER for pct
    By Brolic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 06:09 PM
  3. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements