Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone of you guys heard about this one? I have on hande ph blend of
8 mg of Epistane
15 mg of DMZ
10 mg of MSten
And 50 mg of some thing called DECA, it's chemical structure is unexistable online
(18-Methyltest-4-en-3-one-17B-ol). If some of you guys could give me some info about this, I would be more than happy!

DemonDevster

Awards
8 mg of Epistane
15 mg of DMZ
10 mg of MSten
And 50 mg of some thing called DECA, it's chemical structure is unexistable online
(18-Methyltest-4-en-3-one-17B-ol). If some of you guys could give me some info about this, I would be more than happy!
Deca is very well known but i dont think it comes in pill form i believe its only injectable

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8 mg of Epistane
15 mg of DMZ
10 mg of MSten
(18-Methyltest-4-en-3-one-17B-ol).
brofessorx

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I believe that "deca" prohormone is basically Max LMG if I recall correctly.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is listed as 13b ethyl nor Testosterone.

Probably actually contains max lmg which converts into the above steroid

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know what is Deca durabolin, and this is not it, just a marketing trick by name... Yeah, I saw that is very similar to MAX LMG
Thanks for your input guys.
And by the way, what are your experiences with MAX LMG?
Side note, I would run tihs as kickstart od my sustanon 300 cycle

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
That is listed as 13b ethyl nor Testosterone.

Probably actually contains max lmg which converts into the above steroid
Yeah my bad. It's the steroid that Max LMG converts to. You won't find a lot of reviews on this compound. If I were running it, I would run an AI with it as I believe it is probably very wet.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know there is a slew of new PH going to hit the market soon. Sit back and wait, they will be here soon enough.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input guys.
Has anyone of you used MAX LMG before?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from max lmg because it is toxic crap. Search some blood work on net for max lmg, one dude got alt 950.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmg is a great pro hormone. Stacks excellent with epi andro/androsterone, dimethazine or epistane

The ethylation isn’t as hepatotoxic as methylation.

Deca is nor testosterone btw.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your answer. My main concern is if this compound will cause low libido or 'deca dick' if I use proviron, arimidex and sustanon along with it?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably, any steroid can cause this.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any way to prevent it? Or it's just individual thing and sensitivity to 19 nor's?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your answer. My main concern is if this compound will cause low libido or 'deca dick' if I use proviron, arimidex and sustanon along with it?
You're running it with epistane, DMZ, and Msten.... you have to anticipate some libido loss and lethargy with it.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Lmg is a great pro hormone. Stacks excellent with epi andro/androsterone, dimethazine or epistane

The ethylation isn’t as hepatotoxic as methylation.

Deca is nor testosterone btw.
"It's a great stacker" seems to be a common catchphrase for Max LMG, which was never enough to sell me. I think the only time I saw it sold as a solo product was in TD form. Maybe someone else knows if the bioavilability is better in TD or not.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"It's a great stacker" seems to be a common catchphrase for Max LMG, which was never enough to sell me. I think the only time I saw it sold as a solo product was in TD form. Maybe someone else knows if the bioavilability is better in TD or not.
There have been lots of companies that sold max lmg solo. It’s best ran at 75-125 mg solo.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is what strong supplement shop says about it, makes sense given the strong methyl PH in OP stack,

"Max LMG acts as an anti-progesterone thus cresting harder muscle gains, and decreased side sides as a results of its anti estrogenic make up. Research shows that Max LMG has a half-Life of about 6 hours, however when tested subjects showed a 10 hour half life based on plasma levels."

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replys guys. The thing is, this company (Arcas nutrition) already has a product with MAX LMG, and then, ther is thic compound called DECA (this stak called Bigger), and I can't find anywhere what the hell is this...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys guys. The thing is, this company (Arcas nutrition) already has a product with MAX LMG, and then, ther is thic compound called DECA (this stak called Bigger), and I can't find anywhere what the hell is this...
Yeah I think that's the compound that Max LMG converts to? I started a thread about this compound a while back and came up with little info, so I just stayed clear of it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some say its libido killer, and some say its completely opposite of that... Guess I'll have to be my own lab rat...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Some say its libido killer, and some say its completely opposite of that... Guess I'll have to be my own lab rat...
Yeah I'm not into being a lab rat so I chose to avoid it. Let us know how it goes though!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I saw that. It's strange that there is so few reviews about this compound... Some swear by it...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I saw that. It's strange that there is so few reviews about this compound... Some swear by it...
Definitely make sure you have all your ancillaries on hand before you run it. How long do you plan on running it for?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I plan to run it for 30 days, 3 caps ed ( total of 24mg of epistane, 45 mg of DMZ, 30 mg of Msten and 150 mg of DECA). This will be a kickstart to my sustanon 300 (600 mg pre week) and later Turinabol 50 mg ed for 6 weeks. I have Proviron, Arimidex, Nolvadex, Liv52, fish oil, etc... My main concern is possible libido loss bc of this DECA compound

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I plan to run it for 30 days, 3 caps ed ( total of 24mg of epistane, 45 mg of DMZ, 30 mg of Msten and 150 mg of DECA). This will be a kickstart to my sustanon 300 (600 mg pre week) and later Turinabol 50 mg ed for 6 weeks. I have Proviron, Arimidex, Nolvadex, Liv52, fish oil, etc... My main concern is possible libido loss bc of this DECA compound
That's a legit concern but I'd imagine the sustanon should help with that.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, or proviron maybe, I'll roll the dice and see how it turns out...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, or proviron maybe, I'll roll the dice and see how it turns out...
If you even need the proviron. I honestly don't know how it will effect libido. If it's like real deca then you'll probably be grabbing the proviron.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe I'm just hypochondriac... I actually have this, and Trenavar bottle sitting around, 90 caps of 35 mg, I may even use this, instead of Bigger.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any information on max lmg will crossover to this steroid.

It is aromatizable. ( it can convert into estrogen)

It has progesterone receptor activity.

Ethylation increases pr activity

It is an androgen

5a reduced nor androgens are weaker than 4ene nor androgens.

What more do you need to know?

Edit: shiit, just realized this is in the wrong section. This should be in the aas section

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you very much! That is all I wanted to know! You sir are life saver

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I know there is a slew of new PH going to hit the market soon. Sit back and wait, they will be here soon enough.
oh yea whens this happening?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deca is very well known but i dont think it comes in pill form i believe its only injectable
Full name deca durabolin
How am i that is the brand name it goes by in basically everyone goes by or would u prefer if i used nandrolone?
Does get upset over someone who clearly has trouble with reading comprehension bro.
I understood what you meant as did everyone else.
Full name deca durabolin
And its a steroid not prohormone

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmg is great stuff but gyno can come on quick. It' nothing like deca. I don't like deca but love lmg. I haven't used it for awhile for pretty sure it is prog not estro related. Anyway 100 to 150mgs works great but like I said gyno can become a problem. I'd have some caber or prami on hand.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Lmg is great stuff but gyno can come on quick. It' nothing like deca. I don't like deca but love lmg. I haven't used it for awhile for pretty sure it is prog not estro related. Anyway 100 to 150mgs works great but like I said gyno can become a problem. I'd have some caber or prami on hand.
Hey I'm going to be running LMG in a little bit . Will running Epistane with it be enough to fight off any possible gyno ? But the product also has an estrogen blocker in it too . I'm thinking of buying Armistane from Hi-Tech . It's got all sorts of good things in it OTHER than just Armistane .

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey I'm going to be running LMG in a little bit . Will running Epistane with it be enough to fight off any possible gyno ? But the product also has an estrogen blocker in it too . I'm thinking of buying Armistane from Hi-Tech . It's got all sorts of good things in it OTHER than just Armistane .
I'm going to run this stack soon, I think that the whole purpose of Epi in this stack is just for that reason

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Does get upset over someone who clearly has trouble with reading comprehension bro.
I understood what you meant as did everyone else.
Upset ? Lol . Not upset all . A person does not need to be upset at all to simply call a spade a spade and tell the truth . If DemonDevster goes back and reads the OP again , he should understand why I called him stupid .But if he's REALLY friggin' stupid , he might not . Lol . The OP clearly stated he was talking about a PROHORMONE named Deca . There actually is a prohormone named Deca that has been out maybe 2-3 years now . Not much is known about it and I don't think I've seen any products where you can buy this Deca all by itself . It seems to be thrown into these quad stacks more and more lately .

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upset ? Lol . Not upset all . A person does not need to be upset at all to simply call a spade a spade and tell the truth . If DemonDevster goes back and reads the OP again , he should understand why I called him stupid .But if he's REALLY friggin' stupid , he might not . Lol . The OP clearly stated he was talking about a PROHORMONE named Deca . There actually is a prohormone named Deca that has been out maybe 2-3 years now . Not much is known about it and I don't think I've seen any products where you can buy this Deca all by itself . It seems to be thrown into these quad stacks more and more lately .
Yeah, more and more labs have it, mainly in stacks. A lot of people say it is good in stacks with msten/dmz/epi

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
150 mgs of max lmg is alot! You definitely want to run inhibit p as otc prolactin control or arimacare pro. Id have prami on hand in case of prolactin gyno starts. Prami is sold by board sponsor research chem site.