Help finding elevATP

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

So I need help finding a good supplement to be taken everyday/preworkout that contains elevATP. These are the supps I’ve found so far that contain elevATP:

MPA CelluVOL
PES TruCreatine+
Dedicated Nutrition UNBEATABLE
Genius Brand GeniusPre
MTS RUCKUS
I know there are more out there that I have come across in the past but googling “supplements containing elevATP” doesn’t list that many, not even all that I’ve listed above.
I really like elevATP at the higher doses then the 150mg that most supps contain but some supplements like CelluVOL (which has 300mg in it) destroys my stomach because I can not tolerate 5 grams of HydroMax. And MTS RUCKUS would be overload in the stim department since I’m already taking Outbreak Nutrition’s Pathogen preworkout.
I want to get a list of as many supplements I can find containing elevATP and see which I like best and that my stomach can tolerate. To bad elevATP isn’t sold as a stand-alone supplement. If any supps containing elevATP come to mind, please let me know. Any help is gratefully appreciated. Thanks

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s not available as a stand-alone supplement. I have already checked. If it was then I wouldn’t have this delima. I just saw that InnovaPharm camevout with a product called RIBOFORCE ATP. It’s has elevATP in it butvwith other ingredients as well that I’m not looking for. That’s the problem with this ingredient. It’s always along side so many other things.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure that Mass Pro Synthagen contains it.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, but it’s very expensive and doesn’t disclose the amount of elevATP in it because it’s a proprietary blend. Nonetheless it does contain the ingredient and that’s the info I was asking for so thank you

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's it Primeval Labs Mega Pre now as well

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks so much Robert5891. I was not aware of that. I
I just found out it was also in the old version of Divided Labs Previde. Anyone else know of products containing elevATP?
Also, i truly do appreciate everyone who has responded so far to this thread with their recommendations. AnabolicMinds is a great community and I love how helpful everyone on here is.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks alvin1. Just looked into it. That seems like a good one since it’s not a pre filled with stims.