Vector+Viron+Letron?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Vector+Viron+Letron?

Decent stack? Iím fairly inexperienced with supplementation outside of the staples so any info would be helpful.
    Tr1umph was a daily until it was discontinued.
    Iíve run ABE solo and it was cool. Iíve run an ArA supp solo and it was cool until week three when my shoulders started screaming at me. Maybe time isnít on my side anymore but Iím hell bent on getting jacked without gear and Iíll take any slight edge I can get but donít want to waste my hard earned money.

2. Viron + Letrone is awesome, Ive run it a couple times with and without follidrone 2.0. I havenít tried vector yet, Iím starting next week but I would imagine it would stack very well.
    Black Lion Research Rep
    •   

3. I might spring for a bottle of Follidrone to run after the Vector. Hell, I’ll probably just run Vector solo to see what happens and then either run Vector+Viron+Letron or run those three with and add Follidrone for fun. As wrong as I usually am, I take everything way too far and more is always better.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    I might spring for a bottle of Follidrone to run after the Vector. Hell, Iíll probably just run Vector solo to see what happens and then either run Vector+Viron+Letron or run those three with and add Follidrone for fun. As wrong as I usually am, I take everything way too far and more is always better.
    The only reason not to stack them is if you want to know which supplement is doing what...but if you just are looking for results and arenít concerned with that right now, then you have a phenomenal stack lined up with the four of them
    Black Lion Research Rep

5. I will be stacking all three. Already using Viron and Letrone and follidrone. So all 4.... when I finish massacr3 I will be replacing it with vector
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    The only reason not to stack them is if you want to know which supplement is doing what...but if you just are looking for results and arenít concerned with that right now, then you have a phenomenal stack lined up with the four of them
    This
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

7. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    The only reason not to stack them is if you want to know which supplement is doing what...but if you just are looking for results and aren’t concerned with that right now, then you have a phenomenal stack lined up with the four of them
    Agreed. I plan on running vector solo here soon and then start stacking it.

I think your mentioned stack will get you good results.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

8. Iíll be starting my vector/FD2/letrone next week! Gonna be a fun next couple of months
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

9. Could you have the complete description of Vector?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    Decent stack? I’m fairly inexperienced with supplementation outside of the staples so any info would be helpful.
    Tr1umph was a daily until it was discontinued.
    I’ve run ABE solo and it was cool. I’ve run an ArA supp solo and it was cool until week three when my shoulders started screaming at me. Maybe time isn’t on my side anymore but I’m hell bent on getting jacked without gear and I’ll take any slight edge I can get but don’t want to waste my hard earned money.
    Follidrone 2.0 / VECTOR run followed by a bottle of Letrone would be perfect and what I'm going to do when I've *healed myself. I have old shoulders as well and I think you and I are in the same boat. Let's get rowing!

Seriously though, watch the unsponsored logs of people and get yourself ready mentally for something really cool.

(*Got in a bike wreck and flew over the handlebars landing on my back on concrete. I was lucky to not break anything but my ribs and sternum are bruised pretty bad) 53 years old, and that slowed me up a bit. I think I have a few more weeks of healing to go and ease myself back in.

I'd also recommend Krill Oil for your joints as it's better than fish oil and it's far more eco friendly.

If you are on a mobile device, then you can't see my signature denoting I represent Black Lion Research. In an effort to be transparent in my message and to offer the ability to garner a 15% priced reduction with MARK15 on http://www.blacklionresearch.com.

Cheers!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

11. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Could you have the complete description of Vector?
    have a look on our website ... there is a very long and descriptive write up all in one place. this stuff looks amazing on paper and the people whove ran it loved it, so we hope you will give it a shot and tell us what you think~
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    have a look on our website ... there is a very long and descriptive write up all in one place. this stuff looks amazing on paper and the people whove ran it loved it, so we hope you will give it a shot and tell us what you think~
    Grazie!
    I'm waiting to find available on jw

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Follidrone 2.0 / VECTOR run followed by a bottle of Letrone would be perfect and what I'm going to do when I've *healed myself. I have old shoulders as well and I think you and I are in the same boat. Let's get rowing!

Seriously though, watch the unsponsored logs of people and get yourself ready mentally for something really cool.

(*Got in a bike wreck and flew over the handlebars landing on my back on concrete. I was lucky to not break anything but my ribs and sternum are bruised pretty bad) 53 years old, and that slowed me up a bit. I think I have a few more weeks of healing to go and ease myself back in.

I'd also recommend Krill Oil for your joints as it's better than fish oil and it's far more eco friendly.

Cheers!
    Follidrone is on the way. Sorry to hear about the wreck! Brutal! It’s not that my shoulders are bad, it’s just that the ArA and I didn’t work out. Some guys are fine with it but my shoulders weren’t big fans of the stuff.

14. I don’t know if the Vector is supposed to be so effective so quickly but I added 20lbs to my working weight on bent over barbell rows, 15lbs to my single arm dumbbell rows, and 10lbs to my flat bench over the course of four days. Today is the first leg workout since my first dose of Vector so we’ll see. It’s probably just a placebo thing but I’ll know for sure in a week or so. If it isn’t, I mean, this is total insanity. I’ll just chalk it up to the placebo effect for now.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    I donít know if the Vector is supposed to be so effective so quickly but I added 20lbs to my working weight on bent over barbell rows, 15lbs to my single arm dumbbell rows, and 10lbs to my flat bench over the course of four days. Today is the first leg workout since my first dose of Vector so weíll see. Itís probably just a placebo thing but Iíll know for sure in a week or so. If it isnít, I mean, this is total insanity. Iíll just chalk it up to the placebo effect for now.
    Placebo or not, more weight is more weight
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    I don’t know if the Vector is supposed to be so effective so quickly but I added 20lbs to my working weight on bent over barbell rows, 15lbs to my single arm dumbbell rows, and 10lbs to my flat bench over the course of four days. Today is the first leg workout since my first dose of Vector so we’ll see. It’s probably just a placebo thing but I’ll know for sure in a week or so. If it isn’t, I mean, this is total insanity. I’ll just chalk it up to the placebo effect for now.
    I'm on day 4 of halodrol and I haven't experienced anything remotely close to that yet. And I don't think my mind is strong enough to obtain a placebo effect that will add 15lbs to a single arm DB row or 10lbs to my DB press.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    I don’t know if the Vector is supposed to be so effective so quickly but I added 20lbs to my working weight on bent over barbell rows, 15lbs to my single arm dumbbell rows, and 10lbs to my flat bench over the course of four days. Today is the first leg workout since my first dose of Vector so we’ll see. It’s probably just a placebo thing but I’ll know for sure in a week or so. If it isn’t, I mean, this is total insanity. I’ll just chalk it up to the placebo effect for now.
    Man! wish I could get those numbers on placebo!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

18. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    I'm on day 4 of halodrol and I haven't experienced anything remotely close to that yet. And I don't think my mind is strong enough to obtain a placebo effect that will add 15lbs to a single arm DB row or 10lbs to my DB press.
    I may have left out the fact that I’m only 6 months back into lifting after spending 10 years drinking my ass off and being an out of shape douche bag. I absolutely do not think what I’m experiencing is average. The last time I gained strength this fast was running equibolan when I was a dumbass 18 year old kid and lifting all the time.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    I may have left out the fact that Iím only 6 months back into lifting after spending 10 years drinking my ass off and being an out of shape douche bag. I absolutely do not think what Iím experiencing is average. The last time I gained strength this fast was running equibolan when I was a dumbass 18 year old kid and lifting all the time.
    If itís definitely not placebo then the Vector gain train is in full effect!
    Black Lion Research Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I will be stacking all three. Already using Viron and Letrone and follidrone. So all 4.... when I finish massacr3 I will be replacing it with vector
    Would you do a vector and massacr3 run? I got vector on deck and plan on running it in the summer I really wanted to run it alone but maybe not with all these amazing products from everyone out. Massacr3 seemed like a sick product. Your getting vaso6 for pump, laxo for recovery, and uro Bs anabolic and AI effects on top of vector.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Would you do a vector and massacr3 run? I got vector on deck and plan on running it in the summer I really wanted to run it alone but maybe not with all these amazing products from everyone out. Massacr3 seemed like a sick product. Your getting vaso6 for pump, laxo for recovery, and uro Bs anabolic and AI effects on top of vector.
    That sounds fun
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    sounds like a good time. let us know if you end up logging it so we can follow along
    Viciouslabs.net
  23. Vector+Viron+Letron?

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    sounds like a good time. let us know if you end up logging it so we can follow along
    I will likely log this, but I donít plan on actually bulking... itís March lol, and Iíd prefer to just see vectors affects on body comp at maintenance. If anything, I would play around with high and low calorie days... maybe increase training day cals by 250 or something like that. But since i do Keto IF, itís hard to ďbulkĒ

But I think feedback would be valuable for those who want to know affects at maintenance cals. Iíd expect some serious recomp at the very least.

Iíve been on massacr3 just about a month now along with FD2, Letrone, and Viron. Itís wonderful.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

24. feedback is always valuable!
    Viciouslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I think I’ve changed my mind on that. I think I will run ep1logue and vector. I’ve only ever done 2 months on an epi product, which was folli, and I liked.
    So I’ma definitely rock ep1 and vector. Don’t know how long though. Maybe buy 1 more Vector and run it all for 12 weeks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-14-2018, 04:39 PM
  2. Viron+Letrone (log Bb333)
    By bb333 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 02:50 PM
  3. Alphamax + Epic Unleashed or Viron + Letrone
    By Feiwong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 05:04 PM