Vector+Viron+Letron?

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Decent stack? I’m fairly inexperienced with supplementation outside of the staples so any info would be helpful.
Tr1umph was a daily until it was discontinued.
I’ve run ABE solo and it was cool. I’ve run an ArA supp solo and it was cool until week three when my shoulders started screaming at me. Maybe time isn’t on my side anymore but I’m hell bent on getting jacked without gear and I’ll take any slight edge I can get but don’t want to waste my hard earned money.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Viron + Letrone is awesome, Ive run it a couple times with and without follidrone 2.0. I haven’t tried vector yet, I’m starting next week but I would imagine it would stack very well.

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
I might spring for a bottle of Follidrone to run after the Vector. Hell, I’ll probably just run Vector solo to see what happens and then either run Vector+Viron+Letron or run those three with and add Follidrone for fun. As wrong as I usually am, I take everything way too far and more is always better.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I might spring for a bottle of Follidrone to run after the Vector. Hell, I’ll probably just run Vector solo to see what happens and then either run Vector+Viron+Letron or run those three with and add Follidrone for fun. As wrong as I usually am, I take everything way too far and more is always better.
The only reason not to stack them is if you want to know which supplement is doing what...but if you just are looking for results and aren’t concerned with that right now, then you have a phenomenal stack lined up with the four of them

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be stacking all three. Already using Viron and Letrone and follidrone. So all 4.... when I finish massacr3 I will be replacing it with vector

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only reason not to stack them is if you want to know which supplement is doing what...but if you just are looking for results and aren’t concerned with that right now, then you have a phenomenal stack lined up with the four of them
This

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I plan on running vector solo here soon and then start stacking it.

I think your mentioned stack will get you good results.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’ll be starting my vector/FD2/letrone next week! Gonna be a fun next couple of months

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Could you have the complete description of Vector?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Decent stack? I’m fairly inexperienced with supplementation outside of the staples so any info would be helpful.
Tr1umph was a daily until it was discontinued.
I’ve run ABE solo and it was cool. I’ve run an ArA supp solo and it was cool until week three when my shoulders started screaming at me. Maybe time isn’t on my side anymore but I’m hell bent on getting jacked without gear and I’ll take any slight edge I can get but don’t want to waste my hard earned money.
Follidrone 2.0 / VECTOR run followed by a bottle of Letrone would be perfect and what I'm going to do when I've *healed myself. I have old shoulders as well and I think you and I are in the same boat. Let's get rowing!

Seriously though, watch the unsponsored logs of people and get yourself ready mentally for something really cool.

(*Got in a bike wreck and flew over the handlebars landing on my back on concrete. I was lucky to not break anything but my ribs and sternum are bruised pretty bad) 53 years old, and that slowed me up a bit. I think I have a few more weeks of healing to go and ease myself back in.

I'd also recommend Krill Oil for your joints as it's better than fish oil and it's far more eco friendly.

If you are on a mobile device, then you can't see my signature denoting I represent Black Lion Research. In an effort to be transparent in my message and to offer the ability to garner a 15% priced reduction with MARK15 on http://www.blacklionresearch.com.

Cheers!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could you have the complete description of Vector?
have a look on our website ... there is a very long and descriptive write up all in one place. this stuff looks amazing on paper and the people whove ran it loved it, so we hope you will give it a shot and tell us what you think~

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
have a look on our website ... there is a very long and descriptive write up all in one place. this stuff looks amazing on paper and the people whove ran it loved it, so we hope you will give it a shot and tell us what you think~
Grazie!
I'm waiting to find available on jw ;)

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Follidrone 2.0 / VECTOR run followed by a bottle of Letrone would be perfect and what I'm going to do when I've *healed myself. I have old shoulders as well and I think you and I are in the same boat. Let's get rowing!

Seriously though, watch the unsponsored logs of people and get yourself ready mentally for something really cool.

(*Got in a bike wreck and flew over the handlebars landing on my back on concrete. I was lucky to not break anything but my ribs and sternum are bruised pretty bad) 53 years old, and that slowed me up a bit. I think I have a few more weeks of healing to go and ease myself back in.

I'd also recommend Krill Oil for your joints as it's better than fish oil and it's far more eco friendly.

Cheers!
Follidrone is on the way. Sorry to hear about the wreck! Brutal! It’s not that my shoulders are bad, it’s just that the ArA and I didn’t work out. Some guys are fine with it but my shoulders weren’t big fans of the stuff.

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
I don’t know if the Vector is supposed to be so effective so quickly but I added 20lbs to my working weight on bent over barbell rows, 15lbs to my single arm dumbbell rows, and 10lbs to my flat bench over the course of four days. Today is the first leg workout since my first dose of Vector so we’ll see. It’s probably just a placebo thing but I’ll know for sure in a week or so. If it isn’t, I mean, this is total insanity. I’ll just chalk it up to the placebo effect for now.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know if the Vector is supposed to be so effective so quickly but I added 20lbs to my working weight on bent over barbell rows, 15lbs to my single arm dumbbell rows, and 10lbs to my flat bench over the course of four days. Today is the first leg workout since my first dose of Vector so we’ll see. It’s probably just a placebo thing but I’ll know for sure in a week or so. If it isn’t, I mean, this is total insanity. I’ll just chalk it up to the placebo effect for now.
Placebo or not, more weight is more weight

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 4 of halodrol and I haven't experienced anything remotely close to that yet. And I don't think my mind is strong enough to obtain a placebo effect that will add 15lbs to a single arm DB row or 10lbs to my DB press.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man! wish I could get those numbers on placebo!

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
I'm on day 4 of halodrol and I haven't experienced anything remotely close to that yet. And I don't think my mind is strong enough to obtain a placebo effect that will add 15lbs to a single arm DB row or 10lbs to my DB press.
I may have left out the fact that I’m only 6 months back into lifting after spending 10 years drinking my ass off and being an out of shape douche bag. I absolutely do not think what I’m experiencing is average. The last time I gained strength this fast was running equibolan when I was a dumbass 18 year old kid and lifting all the time.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may have left out the fact that I’m only 6 months back into lifting after spending 10 years drinking my ass off and being an out of shape douche bag. I absolutely do not think what I’m experiencing is average. The last time I gained strength this fast was running equibolan when I was a dumbass 18 year old kid and lifting all the time.
If it’s definitely not placebo then the Vector gain train is in full effect!

R

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be stacking all three. Already using Viron and Letrone and follidrone. So all 4.... when I finish massacr3 I will be replacing it with vector
Would you do a vector and massacr3 run? I got vector on deck and plan on running it in the summer I really wanted to run it alone but maybe not with all these amazing products from everyone out. Massacr3 seemed like a sick product. Your getting vaso6 for pump, laxo for recovery, and uro Bs anabolic and AI effects on top of vector.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you do a vector and massacr3 run? I got vector on deck and plan on running it in the summer I really wanted to run it alone but maybe not with all these amazing products from everyone out. Massacr3 seemed like a sick product. Your getting vaso6 for pump, laxo for recovery, and uro Bs anabolic and AI effects on top of vector.
That sounds fun

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sounds like a good time. let us know if you end up logging it so we can follow along

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a good time. let us know if you end up logging it so we can follow along
I will likely log this, but I don’t plan on actually bulking... it’s March lol, and I’d prefer to just see vectors affects on body comp at maintenance. If anything, I would play around with high and low calorie days... maybe increase training day cals by 250 or something like that. But since i do Keto IF, it’s hard to “bulk”

But I think feedback would be valuable for those who want to know affects at maintenance cals. I’d expect some serious recomp at the very least.

I’ve been on massacr3 just about a month now along with FD2, Letrone, and Viron. It’s wonderful.

R

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I’ve changed my mind on that. I think I will run ep1logue and vector. I’ve only ever done 2 months on an epi product, which was folli, and I liked.
So I’ma definitely rock ep1 and vector. Don’t know how long though. Maybe buy 1 more Vector and run it all for 12 weeks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are by far not the only person to say this. While I fully understand the placebo effect similar strength gains were noted by testers who didnt know what they were taking or what it would do so while Im not sure how it works so quickly I do believe it is in fact Vector working.

My current theories are=
Increased red blood cells/ more oxygen transport.
Increased glucose utilization
Boost in test
This is similar to how AAS cause strength gains so quickly.
Plus about 8 of the chemicals in Vector have studies indicating they improve performance so its not super surprising.

I cant wait to see how you feel in a few weeks!

Get in on the transformation contest bro!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/301417-vector-transformation-contest.html#post5972450

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This hits quick....

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This hits quick....

Yup. Had someone PM on Instagram me and warn me about using it with Glycøshield lol said he went a bit hypo. I should have vector any day now and will be using both together

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm telling you guys....Don't be afraid of the carbs.
1. A bit of carbs won't kill you and it's better to be over than under at first.
2. You can back off once you find the sweet spot.
3. You'll grow faster and perform better with adequate carbs.
4. Glucose distribution, utilization, disposal is part of how vector works so take advantage of it.

Especially with Glycoshield.
I'd suggest getting a cheap glucose meter.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm telling you guys....Don't be afraid of the carbs.
1. A bit of carbs won't kill you and it's better to be over than under at first.
2. You can back off once you find the sweet spot.
3. You'll grow faster and perform better with adequate carbs.
4. Glucose distribution, utilization, disposal is part of how vector works so take advantage of it.

Especially with Glycoshield.
I'd suggest getting a cheap glucose meter.
Roger that!

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Vector is booked on JW.
Meanwhile, I'm on the third bottle of follidrone2.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I'm thinking I might stack my vector along with that new transdermal laxogenin

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I’d go with massacr3. Been loving it
already taking too many orals lol... i figured a topical would be a little more convenient with my current supplement regimen

but massacr3 and ep1logue both look f-in awesome too

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking I might stack my vector along with that new transdermal laxogenin
Laxo isnt very strong even orally. transdermally you would have to apply like 1500mg a day to see any effect as the best of transdermals have about 10% absorption. Even then....I think too many companies think they can just add anything to a transdermal and itll be awesome.
But unless you 10X the oral dose, its not.
Transdermal is great for things that work transdermally and have ultra low oral bioavailability like -1%. Otherwise why not just take it orally.
Im a fan of transdermals but you gotta be careful of the guys using it as a gimmick.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxo isnt very strong even orally. transdermally you would have to apply like 1500mg a day to see any effect as the best of transdermals have about 10% absorption. Even then....I think too many companies think they can just add anything to a transdermal and itll be awesome.
But unless you 10X the oral dose, its not.
Transdermal is great for things that work transdermally and have ultra low oral bioavailability like -1%. Otherwise why not just take it orally.
Im a fan of transdermals but you gotta be careful of the guys using it as a gimmick.
What about with phytofuse/cyclodextrin? Orally

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about with phytofuse/cyclodextrin? Orally
I think cyclodextrin is another term thrown around loosely.. you can't just add a cyclodextrin to an ingredient and poof its absorbable..
there is a lot more to it to make it work as intended. when done properly it can enhance absorption significantly. enough to make laxo work or not is debatable.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think cyclodextrin is another term thrown around loosely.. you can't just add a cyclodextrin to an ingredient and poof its absorbable..
there is a lot more to it to make it work as intended. when done properly it can enhance absorption significantly. enough to make laxo work or not is debatable.
Oh definitely. I’m knowledgeable in many things but that particular process isn’t one of them currently

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the issue....
Companies will just take whatever ingredients they have and add them to a transdermal carrier or add a cyclodextrin complex but in the end I dont think many of these guys are thinking this through. Why are you doing this? IS there research/Data to support this decision?
Again if its something with ultra low bioavailability and the complex will increase bioavailability enough to make it efficacious they this is the proper way to use them.
If its ultra low orally bio available and then transdermal administration will take it from -1 to +10% Then awesome!

But.....If oral absorption is already 30%+ Making it into a transdermal is just stupid. I dont care what the company claims the skin can only take in about 10% at best. Maybe slightly more but generally no. Meaning they have now DECREASED bioavailability 80%!!!!!!!!!

And if oral absorption is already 30%+ Its usually cheaper to increase the dose than to use a complex because cost wise (usually) the complex will be more expensive and give you less return/effect.

LOTS of the stuff I see out there as transdermal or cyclodextrin is being put out by companies who dont really understand the technology and are using it as a gimmick to try to sell you guys more (non or less effective ) products.

I wont call them out or name names.
But before shelling out 50$ for a transdermal as yourself if 10% absorption at the dose in the product is > Whatever the oral bioavailability is in oral products. Because usually your wasting your money.

A good example is Ellagic acid which we use cyclodextrin complexing for.
Studies indicate this improves its uptake by 7x or 700%. This is a good case for cyclodextrins.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is the issue....
Companies will just take whatever ingredients they have and add them to a transdermal carrier or add a cyclodextrin complex but in the end I dont think many of these guys are thinking this through. Why are you doing this? IS there research/Data to support this decision?
Again if its something with ultra low bioavailability and the complex will increase bioavailability enough to make it efficacious they this is the proper way to use them.
If its ultra low orally bio available and then transdermal administration will take it from -1 to +10% Then awesome!

But.....If oral absorption is already 30%+ Making it into a transdermal is just stupid. I dont care what the company claims the skin can only take in about 10% at best. Maybe slightly more but generally no. Meaning they have now DECREASED bioavailability 80%!!!!!!!!!

And if oral absorption is already 30%+ Its usually cheaper to increase the dose than to use a complex because cost wise (usually) the complex will be more expensive and give you less return/effect.

LOTS of the stuff I see out there as transdermal or cyclodextrin is being put out by companies who dont really understand the technology and are using it as a gimmick to try to sell you guys more (non or less effective ) products.

I wont call them out or name names.
But before shelling out 50$ for a transdermal as yourself if 10% absorption at the dose in the product is > Whatever the oral bioavailability is in oral products. Because usually your wasting your money.

A good example is Ellagic acid which we use cyclodextrin complexing for.
Studies indicate this improves its uptake by 7x or 700%. This is a good case for cyclodextrins.
Drop the mic! Knowledge for days!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If you are on a mobile device, then you can't see my signature denoting I represent Black Lion Research. In an effort to be transparent in my message and to offer the ability to garner a 15% priced reduction with MARK15 on http://www.blacklionresearch.com.

Cheers!
Is Rehmanniae what’s in vector? I can’t find any information on it other than blr . If any one can chime in .

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What are you seeing from FD2 now that you have used 2 bottles?
I'm at the third bottle.
Surely despite my high calories, despite the high carbohydrates, I see myself fuller, and I'm not gaining weight.
I see it's working ...
I absolutely must buy Vector and use it all summer no-stop !!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is vector a igf1 booster .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this prolongs igf1 and mk secretes gh. Endless you know of a cjc alternative to stack with mk /and alpha gpc

saylee

saylee

Awards
Yup. Had someone PM on Instagram me and warn me about using it with Glycøshield lol said he went a bit hypo. I should have vector any day now and will be using both together

I wish I would’ve researched more into glycoshield. I didn’t know that it was, if not, is recompadrol.

I’ll have to run Glycosield and test it after I finish my bottle of SlinMax.