Recommended dosage for M-Sten?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I’m looking to start a M-sten cycle. This is my first time with this prohormone. I’m 23 weigh 195 and I’m 6 foot. I was looking at starting with 10mg for the first few days and move up to 20mg for the remainder of the cycle. However if I feel good on it I might jump to 25mg or 30mg towards the end. Any advice?

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I started with 20mg am/pm. Make sure you drink copious amounts of water. I’ve been getting terrible muscle cramps. Always warm up for twently minutes stretching and 10 minutes when you finish.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I started with 20mg am/pm. Make sure you drink copious amounts of water. I’ve been getting terrible muscle cramps. Always warm up for twently minutes stretching and 10 minutes when you finish.
Does taurine help with your cramps?

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Yea taurine,amino’s if I’m at home I’ll use a heating pad on the area. Slam a Gatorade when they start

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, I’m looking to start a M-sten cycle. This is my first time with this prohormone. I’m 23 weigh 195 and I’m 6 foot. I was looking at starting with 10mg for the first few days and move up to 20mg for the remainder of the cycle. However if I feel good on it I might jump to 25mg or 30mg towards the end. Any advice?
What else do you have planned for on cycle and pct

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
What else do you have planned for on cycle and pct
Pre load:
Liv.52
Cel cycle assist
Dermacrine

Weeks 1-4
M-sten 10/20/20/20
Dermacrine
CEL cycle assist
Liv.52
COQ 10
Multi vitamin (fish oils)

Weeks 5-9
liquid Nova 20/20/10/10
Activate Xtreme
Dermacrine
Erase pro
CEL Cycle assist
Multi vitamin (fish oils)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would do 6 weeks of Msten at 25-30mg if you can get more.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed 20-30mg and you’ll have a great time