M-Sten cycle advice

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. I’m looking to do my first cycle of M-Sten.
Here is my layout!

Pre load-
CEL cycle support (milk thistle, hawthorn berry, etc)
Liv.52

Weeks 1-4

M-Sten 20mg
CEL cycle assist
Liv.52
COQ 10
Multi vitamin (fish oils)

PCT

liquid Nova 20/20/10/10
Activate Xtreme
Erase pro
CEL Cycle assist
Multi vitamin (fish oils, etc)

How does this cycle look? Any advice will be appreciated!

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
It looks solid to me. I’m taking M-sten right now, you have to pay attention to you water intake. Also I would pick up 1000mg taurine capsules. I’ve started getting cramps 3 weeks in, so maybe get a foam roller.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, do you run TUDCA or Liv.52 on your cycle?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend a test base to combat lethargy... I ran Msten back in November, used Dermacrine which worked great. 4-5 pumps in the morning after shower and you should be good to go.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I recommend a test base to combat lethargy... I ran Msten back in November, used Dermacrine which worked great. 4-5 pumps in the morning after shower and you should be good to go.
Sweet thanks for the advice, other than that topical would you recommend doing a test booster on cycle or a 4 andro to combat lethargy as well?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet thanks for the advice, other than that would you recommend doing a test booster on cycle or a 4 andro?
Yes, on cycle. You can use Dermacrine OR 4 Andro as a test base. May expierence more gains and sides with 4 Andro.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely get a test base. A natural test booster won’t do jack squat. Dermacrine is a good option. Also I believe CEL Tudca is superior to Liv 52

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Definitely get a test base. A natural test booster won’t do jack squat. Dermacrine is a good option. Also I believe CEL Tudca is superior to Liv 52
Thanks for the advice, I already purchased Liv.52. Is it far less superior to where I absolutely need TUDCA or could I get by with Liv.52?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, I already purchased Liv.52. Is it far less superior to where I absolutely need TUDCA or could I get by with Liv.52?
How about this idea, I buy TUDCA and preload it and use it On cycle and I use the Liv.52 when I run out of TUDCA during the PCT phase? Good idea or bad?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about this idea, I buy TUDCA and preload it and use it On cycle and I use the Liv.52 when I run out of TUDCA during the PCT phase? Good idea or bad?
That would be fine. If you are taking a full dose of Cycle Assist you should be gtg since you are not running crazy dosages on th m sten. Looks like you did your home work...Enjoy!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone. I’m looking to do my first cycle of M-Sten.
Here is my layout!

Pre load-
CEL cycle support (milk thistle, hawthorn berry, etc)
Liv.52

Weeks 1-4

M-Sten 20mg
CEL cycle assist
Liv.52
COQ 10
Multi vitamin (fish oils)

PCT

liquid Nova 20/20/10/10
Activate Xtreme
Erase pro
CEL Cycle assist
Multi vitamin (fish oils, etc)

How does this cycle look? Any advice will be appreciated!
Looks great. I would switch out activate xtreme with m test though. Better product. Also consider adding Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.