SNS Bulbine run with blood tests

Jerikoreyes

Awards
I have very low test and this is my last effort of trying to naturally boost tests levels before my doctor puts me on trt. I get blood tests at the end of the month so everyone will 100% know if this works or not. Will keep everyone updated.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Nothing against SNS or Bulbine but I'd be pretty shocked if this boosted your numbers.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have very low test and this is my last effort of trying to naturally boost tests levels before my doctor puts me on trt. I get blood tests at the end of the month so everyone will 100% know if this works or not. Will keep everyone updated.
What symptoms of low test do you have.

Jerikoreyes

Awards
I’m 3 months into my test being at 89 points total, I have the test of a 100 year old man. Ran a lignodrol cycle test never came back smh.

Jerikoreyes

Awards
I’m doing 2 a day I’m 195 12 % so that should be correct

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I’m 3 months into my test being at 89 points total, I have the test of a 100 year old man. Ran a lignodrol cycle test never came back smh.
Have you seen a Doc over that? At 89 points I'd be strongly considering TRT/ HRT.

That or a clomid restart at the minimum.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Have you ever had your levels checked before that?

I mean... any chance you already had low levels before using ligandrol?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You sure it was lgd ? And did you get pre bloods ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
subbed but most people that do this never end up getting the bloodwork :sad:

Jerikoreyes

Awards
Ya I have blood tests every month due to iron issue

Jerikoreyes

Awards
I get blood tests every month and I have an endo the only reason I’m not on trt yet is because my wife wants kids and the endo is a puss bc I’m 23 otherwise I would have been on it months ago

Jerikoreyes

Awards
It has been 12 days and I still feel like **** But sex drive has improved slightly. That’s all that has changed for now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen test results from bulbine before so I strongly believe in it....I'd be interested to see SNS bulbine results

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take it you dont know the levels before LGD ?

interested in this .. hope it helps and works out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed my run of m-test/bulbine....no bloods though.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
23 with test at 89. I’m 23, you might have just scared me off from ever ****ing with gear or anything suppressive lol.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yikes. What was your test before the LGD? Did you PCT?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
23 with test at 89. I’m 23, you might have just scared me off from ever ****ing with gear or anything suppressive lol.
Don't do it evil stuff lol

Jerikoreyes

Awards
My test was normal before lgd it really killed me lol

Jerikoreyes

Awards
25mg clomid for 2 weeks realized wasn’t feeling better went to doctor and test would not come back up doctor didn’t know what to do 3 months later try Bulbine or going on test

Jerikoreyes

Awards
I don’t think a lot of people’s test completely shuts down on lgd I think I was a lucky one for all the issues I got. Ik it was suppressive but I think I just had a bad reaction. This stuff reacts to everyone differently just wasn’t very lucky. I don’t have a lot of hope in the Bulbine working but I’m not going to lie get test done soon and really do feel pretty good so hope is there

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
25mg clomid for 2 weeks realized wasn’t feeling better went to doctor and test would not come back up doctor didn’t know what to do 3 months later try Bulbine or going on test
Not to be an idiot, but that dosage is too low when running it without nolva, and why did you only go for two weeks? You should try again with 50/50/25/25. This will be much much more effective than any OTC supplement.
Bulbine won't do anything for your natural test production.

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
I don’t think a lot of people’s test completely shuts down on lgd I think I was a lucky one for all the issues I got. Ik it was suppressive but I think I just had a bad reaction. This stuff reacts to everyone differently just wasn’t very lucky. I don’t have a lot of hope in the Bulbine working but I’m not going to lie get test done soon and really do feel pretty good so hope is there
Man good luck dude.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Are you sure your clomid was legit? Did you run any cycles before LGD? Any other SARMS, PHs, or AAS? I believe I have heard of people running AAS and not running PCT and it took several months for them to fully recover. Maybe that's a possibility?

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
My test was normal before lgd it really killed me lol
you say your test was normal, but havent really been clear as to how you know that... have you ever had your levels checked before LGD? It really doesnt seem like it, as many people have asked you about this and at no point you replied with anything concrete like "yes, it was XXX before"

Also, you are being way too desperate on this issue here... your hormonal axis can take up 6 months or more to self regulate back after a cycle. But in most cases it will. Specially if you are still as young as you are.

You dont take clomid 25mg for two weeks and freak out if your results come back low... Thats actually something to expect from this scenario.

Going on HRT is literally killing any chances of you having your axis restored naturally, only making it worse, and putting yourself on a life long treatment situation.

Seems like you are over reacting to me.

You shouldnt put your hopes on bulbine more than letting time and your body doing its job of naturally self regulating/balancing/homeostasis.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would not have given up on Clomid so soon...

I would also recommend supplementation with some ingredients that have more convincing trials as test boosters, possibly in addition to the Prolensis.

Mucuna, ALCAR, F95, Phosphatidylserine, and KSM-66 would be a great place to start...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would not have given up on Clomid so soon...

I would also recommend supplementation with some ingredients that have more convincing trials as test boosters, possibly in addition to the Prolensis.

Mucuna, ALCAR, F95, Phosphatidylserine, and KSM-66 would be a great place to start...
actually in this case with his test so low daa for a couple of weeks might help.

Jerikoreyes

Awards
Blood test is in very surprising results ran sns Bulbine 2 pills a day

Free testosterone 190
Total testosterone 740

This product could not have worked better I think that I completely shut down my test while doing sarms stupidly I have learned from mistakes and know exactly what I will take for pct.

SIDE EFFECT ELERT Liver enzymes where up I typing this from memory bc just left doctor but he did tell me they where up a little bit should be ok so would run a liver support next time.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
No f**king way... that is almost hard to believe.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Blood test is in very surprising results ran sns Bulbine 2 pills a day

Free testosterone 190
Total testosterone 740

This product could not have worked better I think that I completely shut down my test while doing sarms stupidly I have learned from mistakes and know exactly what I will take for pct.

SIDE EFFECT ELERT Liver enzymes where up I typing this from memory bc just left doctor but he did tell me they where up a little bit should be ok so would run a liver support next time.
Can you screenshot the bloodwork for us since you should have it?