Vital Alchemy Muscle Sculptor unbiased unsponsored review

R

Rk6187

Awards
Hey guys hope all is well. Because not much is known about this product… I'm planning on doing it unsponsored unbiased product review. Plan on posting a short synopsis of my week in review at the end of every week. Male 33, 5'10", 193 pounds. Approximately 14% body fat. Recently dropped from 226 to 193 by way of intermittent fasting, carb cycling, 16/8 protocol. I will only be using this product along with fish oil, vitamin D three, and whey.

Plan on taking it as recommended before first meal around 1 o'clock in the afternoon every day. I am curious to know why taking yohimbine HCl base product before a meal would be helpful so any insight on this is greatly appreciated.

Will post before and after pictures and planning on running it for 6 to 8 weeks.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also have a bottle of his. I'll be following you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In on this for sure!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm in

R

Rk6187

Awards
Okay so I know I said weekly but I thought I'd put my initial impressions on the product so far.

As a background, here is my diet. It doesn't change for the most part. Only change is that on the day that I work out, I add 2 sweet potatoes) and reduce to 1/4 cup almonds
Meal 1: 8 eggs (6 whole; 2 white), 2 Protein Bars, 3 cups broccoli florets, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 cup almonds)
Meal 2: Approx 12 ounces chicken or turkey breast, 2 slices deli cheese, 2 cups broccoli florets or spinach, protein shake
I drink about a gallon of water, if not slightly more.
Supplements I already discussed in my initial post.

So..here goes. I took 2 pills as recommended before meal 1. And...in 3 days I have noticed nothing different. No change in weight, no change in energy levels, hunger (or lack thereof). Obviously too early to comment on any physical change. Consistency in my diet and supplementation should make it easy to discern whether this supplement run is effective for ME. I know everyone responds differently.

Perhaps I'm one of the few that bought into the great marketing..too early to tell.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay so I know I said weekly but I thought I'd put my initial impressions on the product so far.

As a background, here is my diet. It doesn't change for the most part. Only change is that on the day that I work out, I add 2 sweet potatoes) and reduce to 1/4 cup almonds
Meal 1: 8 eggs (6 whole; 2 white), 2 Protein Bars, 3 cups broccoli florets, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 cup almonds)
Meal 2: Approx 12 ounces chicken or turkey breast, 2 slices deli cheese, 2 cups broccoli florets or spinach, protein shake
I drink about a gallon of water, if not slightly more.
Supplements I already discussed in my initial post.

So..here goes. I took 2 pills as recommended before meal 1. And...in 3 days I have noticed nothing different. No change in weight, no change in energy levels, hunger (or lack thereof). Obviously too early to comment on any physical change. Consistency in my diet and supplementation should make it easy to discern whether this supplement run is effective for ME. I know everyone responds differently.

Perhaps I'm one of the few that bought into the great marketing..too early to tell.
I am quite shocked that you did not at least feel the stim affects. If nothing else, this is definitely a stimulant/fat burner.

I also agree with you that it is rather odd to take a stim with yohimbine 20-30 minutes prior to a meal. The only benefit (if you want to call it a benefit) would be decreased appetite. Well, I wish you luck either way!

R

Rk6187

Awards
Still nothing - would have updated but weight fluctuates between 192 and 193 on daily basis. Check same time every morning fasted of course.

Disappointed so far. No additional appetite suppression or stimulating effect noted.

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
Strange, I have been on muscle sculptor for 2-3 weeks with true shred and I am loving it, looking to extend out to 8 weeks.

High stim tolerance maybe? Everyone is different, dmaa fat burners didn't do jack for me yet everyone loved them.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange, I have been on muscle sculptor for 2-3 weeks with true shred and I am loving it, looking to extend out to 8 weeks.

High stim tolerance maybe? Everyone is different, dmaa fat burners didn't do jack for me yet everyone loved them.
Definitely might need a stim break op. The stim blend will give most people a very noticeable pick me up and thermogenesis feeling (myself included). Still look forward to your updates and appreciate the feedback.

Good news is we will have a logging opportunity for three people later this evening :) give others a chance to hopefully experience what I have experienced.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others. With 300mg caffeine you should feel something when you take it unless high stim tolerance. If you do have a high stim tolerance like said above maybe a stim break before running it would be good.. But definitely interested to see how it treats you further on in the run.. We'll have some loggers on it soon so we'll have multiple opinions on the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others. With 300mg caffeine you should feel something when you take it unless high stim tolerance. If you do have a high stim tolerance like said above maybe a stim break before running it would be good.. But definitely interested to see how it treats you further on in the run.. We'll have some loggers on it soon so we'll have multiple opinions on the product.
I have a very high stim tolerance, yet I 'feel' 300mg caffeine...I've got an app in to log this- btw, lol!!!:bigok:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a very high stim tolerance, yet I 'feel' 300mg caffeine...I've got an app in to log this- btw, lol!!!:bigok:
Hopefully you will get to log it and tell us your thoughts:)

R

Rk6187

Awards
No change in how I feel - actually pretty stim sensitive..about two weeks in no change in weight or appearance

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone explain why 30 mins pre meal?
Probably be cause the yohimbine. It’s basically to allow a window for the y to be effective (30-60 min). I myself feel better on y if I have a meal about an hour or so after ingestion. If you can go longer it definitely doesn’t hurt.

carney8745

carney8745

Awards
Thanks for the review.

R

Rk6187

Awards
Probably be cause the yohimbine. It’s basically to allow a window for the y to be effective (30-60 min). I myself feel better on y if I have a meal about an hour or so after ingestion. If you can go longer it definitely doesn’t hurt.
Well I thought yohimbine was better used on an empty stomach with Caffeine for stubborn fat loss.