Sup3r-7 v Invictus?

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Which in your opinion is better for fat loss?

Does 7 Keto really effect thyroid?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I had better luck with Invictus and have used it at least two times in the past. I am actuality back on it now....Day 3.

7-keto is nice for energy, the affects on the thyroid are quite minimal at best.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Might run both :)

Did you noticed any effect on mood on this?

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Learned new thing about the energy from this thread. Thanks for the help!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. Might run both :)

Did you noticed any effect on mood on this?
Yes...I think both is a sweet plan. I would actually be doing the same if I had a bit more extra cash to throw around..

As far as mood, both make me feel good and give me greater energy. Some cortisol modulators have the opposite affect for me..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would go Invictus. From what I understand 7-Keto is better used by the body as a transdermal versus orally. Super 7 seems really hit or miss from the reviews I've seen.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id recommend Androshred, I haven't used it but it's got a high dose I believe and a bottle lasts 2 months.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I've used Sup3r-7 and wasn't impressed. I haven't used Invictus but the reviews are pretty good, so I would go with that.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would also go with Invictus

We're also releasing a topical 7-Keto DHEA product shortly...Icon Seven! This would stack very nicely with Invictus ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I've never used sup3r-7 but invictus is really good stuff.....

you guys do realize that invictus is beta-androstenetriol and not 7-keto, right?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If youre going for 7 keto, buy something cheap but high quality. Swanson Health I would consider to be in that category. I am actually using their 100mg 7 Keto Dhea and while, no, it does not affect the thyroid, it directly increases thermogenesis via the liver. Or so I am reading.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre going for 7 keto, buy something cheap but high quality. Swanson Health I would consider to be in that category. I am actually using their 100mg 7 Keto Dhea and while, no, it does not affect the thyroid, it directly increases thermogenesis via the liver. Or so I am reading.
one of the major issues (besides oral bioavailability) is the half life of 7-keto, it's roughly 2 hours. How many times a day are you taking it?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I took 3 in a day my temp went up to 100. Im not sure how oral bioavailability would be low as it acts within the liver, which of course is the organ responsible for normally destroying oral bioavailability. 2x daily was shown to provide a constant level increase in tests according to what I have been reading.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id recommend Androshred, I haven't used it but it's got a high dose I believe and a bottle lasts 2 months.
AndroShred was great. I really do think it helped to keep me lean at a time when my diet wasn't exactly on point. The increased body temperature and deeper sleep were sure signs that it was working in my system. The carrier is also one of the best topicals I've used, it wasn't oily, it was thick, easy to apply, sank in perfectly and dried really fast.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I’m looking to try androshred. Now sure where the best place to order from for delivery in the UK.