LGD + S4 + mk2866 Real or Fake?

micki420

Awards
I've ordered LGD+mk2866 from Biogen Innovations. It is a newer company to my knowledge, I knew 3 other guys that said they saw pretty good gains from a 12 week cycle on it, I was wondering if anyone can chime in on them as well?

I also purchase Olympic Labz s4, Has anyone heard any positive or negative reviews from this company?

10mg of LGD
25mg of mk2866
60mg of s4

been on it for about 2 weeks now, I have not seen much gains. I think i've slightly just slightly gotten a tad slimmer, but stayed the same body weight. I work out 5-6 times a week.

5'7 22 years old
180lb
not sure on BF%

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know this company but, it’s a bit late asking if it’s fake after you have handed them money

Plus at 22 you should just be eating/training/sleeping

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best way is to find members that have bought from so and so company and got good results from their sarms.

micki420

Awards
I do train, eat, and sleep well. I wanted a little bit more in the gym. I know I wasn't ready for anything like anabolic yet. So, I felt Sarms would be a smarter idea.

You've never heard of both companies?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't understand why you would chance a new company rather than just stocked already established companies with good names?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do train, eat, and sleep well. I wanted a little bit more in the gym. I know I wasn't ready for anything like anabolic yet. So, I felt Sarms would be a smarter idea.

You've never heard of both companies?
Not ready for anything like anabolic yet? have you read up on what you are going to be taking?

micki420

Awards
Well, Now I suppose ill be trying enhanced athlete to try them both out.

micki420

Awards
Not ready for anything like anabolic yet? have you read up on what you are going to be taking?
Yes, Ive looked into taking Tbol + test or Deca + test mixing in with clen or var

I am more drawn to the deca for strength purposes.
400mg/deca, Or 60mg Tbol - 6-8 weeks
500mg/test Prop
tudcuh - 250mg 2x a day
armidex .5 EOD

W11-14 HCG - (last 2 in cycle 2 in ester clearance)

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you've never done these before it's a bit crazy to Start with three compounds at once. I would always start with one and see how you feel then try two next cycle etc. I get that your young and want it all now but all the more reason why you have plenty of time ahead of you.