atd stack with fat burner

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys ! i want to order my april cutting stack and im thinking about to stack ATD (fusion) as standalone with a strong fat burner with yohimbine and dmaa,and a test booster like activate extreme ,for one month! what do you think? is there any problem with this stack? an AI with a fat burner???

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stay away from ATD. It never was a very good test booster. The libido sides are a bit harsh and can reduce your motivation. I would propose looking into a T2 product for fat lose. Add in a test booster of what ever is the latest fad. The yohimbine can help, but the returns are diminishing if you use T2.
It has been my experience that crushing estrogen during a cut was not worth it unless you are battling gyno.
One of the best supplements for fat lose is a new pair of running shoes for HIIT sprints.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ATD is a great compound when it's used for the right purpose.
It has saved me several times when the nipples starts to get sore and itchy but if you use it as a stand alone on the recommended dose you will crash your estro and lethargy is kicking in and you are going to be moody and kill your libido.
If you decide to run it I would recommend you to run it at 25mg/ed before bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not a fan of atd, but fatburners with an ai is very effective, imo.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im afraid of T2 i dont know why ... what do you think about 6 bromo???? i was using arimistane but i found that it was a garbage .... no effects only libido loss :/ im between novedex xt , atd fusion and 6 bromo fusion ... with fat burner (phenadrine aps or oxy elite usp labs)

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
off course HIIT sprints but i want a help :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im afraid of T2 i dont know why ... what do you think about 6 bromo???? i was using arimistane but i found that it was a garbage .... no effects only libido loss :/ im between novedex xt , atd fusion and 6 bromo fusion ... with fat burner (phenadrine aps or oxy elite usp labs)
I used 6 bromo back in the day when it was widely available, I remember thinking why the rave over it, I thought it was just ok....I've never used it but I've read some really good reviews on the new novedex xt, if it were me that is the one 'i' would choose...

as far as fatburners, radiate or alphagen would be my choices...both are relatively high stim so might want to start with half dose, both are VERY EFFECTIVE and I highly recommend.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thx for help bro!!!!!!! about novedex xt i like it but i used gaspari's super pump with dmaa and it was a garbage... i coudnt find dmaa on this pre .... so iwish that novedex xt will be good :/ on april i will usa a good fat burner like phenadrine aps and for my summer stack i will use eca with sns reduce xt which is a very good product ...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thx for help bro!!!!!!! about novedex xt i like it but i used gaspari's super pump with dmaa and it was a garbage... i coudnt find dmaa on this pre .... so iwish that novedex xt will be good :/ on april i will usa a good fat burner like phenadrine aps and for my summer stack i will use eca with sns reduce xt which is a very good product ...
nothing but Good things to say about SNS...very reliable company!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
nothing but Good things to say about SNS...very reliable company!!!
Reduce XT is a great product. Would highly recommend.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought this thread was from 2006 lol. Activate xtreme?

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to renew a recommendation to look at a T2 product like Fit Throid. Not to pricey and will increase your fat burning. Can be stacked with other stim products.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im afraid of t2 , its dangerous i think... guys what do you think about black mamba (innovative labs), nolvadren xt or reduce xt and coleus forscolin (olympus labs) for 4 wweeks stack

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank all of you for your help guys <3 my cousin finished a cycle with atd standalone and he said that it isnt good as standalone .. like you said , no libido and he told me that all day was feeling very tired dont know if this was from atd ..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank all of you for your help guys <3 my cousin finished a cycle with atd standalone and he said that it isnt good as standalone .. like you said , no libido and he told me that all day was feeling very tired dont know if this was from atd ..
Im not sure why he would take it as a stand alone.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now i know it !!!!! a last question .. what do you think about stack yohimbine with T2 and reduce xt?

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A solid stack. When you chose a T2 make sure it says 3,5 Diiodo. Stay away from anything that says 3,3. There should not be any of those left but you never know.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so for 4 weeks i will take a full dose of yohimbine (im 65 kg so i will take 12 mg per day ) and 3 capsules of reduce xt and t2

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi bro i found cannibal claw (chaos and pain which contains 3,5 Diiodo thyrosine and 2.5 Diiodo thyronine .. what do you think guys about cannibal claw???? and can you tell me why i should stay away from 3.3 ,bevause as i red 3.3 i the same with 3.5 Diiodo thyronine !

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hi bro i found cannibal claw (chaos and pain which contains 3,5 Diiodo thyrosine and 2.5 Diiodo thyronine .. what do you think guys about cannibal claw???? and can you tell me why i should stay away from 3.3 ,bevause as i red 3.3 i the same with 3.5 Diiodo thyronine !
Grab yourself a bottle of SNS yohimbine, reduce xt, a box of bronkaid, a tub of focus xt, then a bottle of eviscerate supernova
And get shredded.....

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab yourself a bottle of SNS yohimbine, reduce xt, a box of bronkaid, a tub of focus xt, then a bottle of eviscerate supernova
And get shredded.....
Epic stack right here! If you can't handle straight up Yohimbine, def look into Alpha Yohimbine as well.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epic stack right here! If you can't handle straight up Yohimbine, def look into Alpha Yohimbine as well.
On the real though. That combo contains all proven compounds solo and even more effective when stacked.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all these supps together???? bornkaid is ephedrine??? im in greece and i dont know if i can find this :/ but thx for your help guys

Heavychevss

Awards
How about a combo of Alphamax and their OxyMax or similar fat burner?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a combo of Alphamax and their OxyMax or similar fat burner?
Alphamax and OxyMax is a great stack. That's 100mg daily of F95 which is great for cutting/recomp. Plus you'll get the appetite suppression, mood enhancement, and long lasting stim/therm from OxyMax. That with the increased libido, fat loss, better sleep and alpha feeling from Alphamax. Win win

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax and OxyMax is a great stack. That's 100mg daily of F95 which is great for cutting/recomp. Plus you'll get the appetite suppression, mood enhancement, and long lasting stim/therm from OxyMax. That with the increased libido, fat loss, better sleep and alpha feeling from Alphamax. Win win
how much$$$$$$?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alpha max xt is very very good! but to be honest im always using this for bulking .. its very good for lean bulk i believe. finnaly i will stack t2 (3.5 diiodo thyronine ) with a good fat burner (lipo 6 black usa version with yohimbine) .. plz can someone tell me the half life of t2 because i found muscle rage unlimited with t2 and the dosage is 3 caps before workout!finnaly whats your opinion about TTA 500

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alpha max xt is very very good! but to be honest im always using this for bulking .. its very good for lean bulk i believe. finnaly i will stack t2 (3.5 diiodo thyronine ) with a good fat burner (lipo 6 black usa version with yohimbine) .. plz can someone tell me the half life of t2 because i found muscle rage unlimited with t2 and the dosage is 3 caps before workout!finnaly whats your opinion about TTA 500
I recommend ycl over alpha..i just ordered some sns ycl for a little less than $8....don't know about t2, but when I last used tta I got bloat while on it while still losing pounds-once I stopped the tta I lost around 3-4 more pounds-can't say this is true for everyone but that's how it worked for me....

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3,3-T2 does nothing for weight loss. It also has some sides that are not worth it if there is no weight loss, like higher blood sugar.
Bottom line is to stay away from any 3.3-T2 product.
Got to SUPPVERSITY.BLOGSPOTdotCOM and search for T2. You can find the research complied into a readable format.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you very much bro!!!!!!!!finally before 2 days iwas ordered dexaprine i force old formula (but i think that it was wrong ... dont know the quality of this product) i will use it and if this is not good i will go for sure to anataeus labs 3,5 t2