What happened to BPS?

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They used to put out good product! Like Dermacrine, Endosurge Turbo, Sustain Alpha, and so on! Now they just put out a pre, a fat burner and tribulus?

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the preworkout or fat burner good?
Honestly, I really don’t care. There are a dozen super effective fat burners out there, even more preworkouts.

The point is you didn’t seek out BPS for fat burners and preworkouts. You went to them for good products that worked, cutting edge products that changed the industry.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They sold to Hi Tech and everything they have come out with since has been freakin trash. Would not give my hard earned money for any of their current products now... dermacrine, sustain alpha, laxocrine differnt story

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They sold to Hi Tech and everything they have come out with since has been freakin trash. Would not give my hard earned money for any of their current products now... dermacrine, sustain alpha, laxocrine differnt story
That’s ****ing sad.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The owner, whom Í know personally, ran into some issues and had another project going a lot better that needed his focus and now this other project is going great and has taken off to whole new levels. He’s a good guy and didn’t want to cut off BPS but he’s also a smart business man with a family.... some things are more important

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ This is what I suspected from his email communications when they were a sponsor on here. I actually have a bottle of Androcrine on auction here too if anyone is interested. I hope nobody minds my plugging it here.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are owned by primeval labs now, who knows.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The owner, whom Í know personally, ran into some issues and had another project going a lot better that needed his focus and now this other project is going great and has taken off to whole new levels. He’s a good guy and didn’t want to cut off BPS but he’s also a smart business man with a family.... some things are more important
Makes sense.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, we've taken over Dermacrine and are also working on a sustain alpha replacement now. We've also released Iconogenin (laxogenin topical).

stay tuned for some other new products!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, we've taken over Dermacrine and are also working on a sustain alpha replacement now. We've also released Iconogenin (laxogenin topical).

stay tuned for some other new products!
Well aware... and excited for you guys! Just was wondering what the hell happened to BPS.