Adderall + Yohimbine + Caffeine Safety?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I took addy 20 mg time release this morning and had 2.5 mg of yohimbine and a cup of coffee *about 7 hours ago*. Would it be safe to take another 200 mg caffeine and 2.5 mg yohimbine before my workout in about an hour?

I can still feel my heart pumping from addy *happens every time i take it* but they say the time release effects wear off in 7-12 hours. The 12 hour mark would be anout right when my workout will end. Is this ill advised or perfectly safe?

2Burnt

Awards
Probably ill advised if you asked a doctor. But i used to take addy and ec back in the day. But i had a serious stim tolerance. I couldnt do it nowadays.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I was perfectly fine this morning with addy and yohimbine.

Just a little skeptical to add more caffeine and yohimbine plus beta alanine and arginine and l cittruline. All things that **** with blood so hopefully its fine.

2Burnt

Awards
I was perfectly fine this morning with addy and yohimbine.

Just a little skeptical to add more caffeine and yohimbine plus beta alanine and arginine and l cittruline. All things that **** with blood so hopefully its fine.
I love beta alanine preworkout. But not in conjunction with heavy stims.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would say start small and asses your tolerance. Maybe start with 100mg caffeine and see how you feel. Work your way up to find the sweet spot.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Well, just got done lifting and dear god did i have a crazy workout. Prolly doesnt 100% count seeing as it was bi's and tri's day lol. A little too aggressive in the gym probably cuz i was banging out sets super quick jumping from each station.

Also i didnt want to leave at all! But i figured after a while i was doing more harm than good.

2Burnt

Awards
Well, just got done lifting and dear god did i have a crazy workout. Prolly doesnt 100% count seeing as it was bi's and tri's day lol. A little too aggressive in the gym probably cuz i was banging out sets super quick jumping from each station.

Also i didnt want to leave at all! But i figured after a while i was doing more harm than good.
Sounds like the addy was in high gear with the other stims. I used to hurt myself on that stuff and not know till the next day.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Davy25, what happened today, how are you feeling?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would probably not mix the three. Seems to be a lot of different stims in one shot.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why not save the Yohimbine for adderall off days?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I used to like yohimbine until I got older and actually started taking ADHD meds.... now I hate it.

yohimbine is the only thing that has given me panic attacks, with the exception of a caffeine dosing SNAFU.

yohimbine can also cause high or low BP in the same day, depending on where the dose is at and what other chemicals you have on board.

personally, I think it's pretty interesting and can be really useful for some people (just not for me anymore), but I would use extreme caution when combing with an amphetamine and additional OTC stimulants....

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah yohimbine is a hell of a drug *chappelle show reference*

I feel sometimes i like it, but also i went 25 years without ever having a panic attack and limited anxiety *essentially only whilst going on a first date or public presentations* then one day i took 5 or 7.5 mg of yohimbine and sure enough i had a panic attack and almost threw up because of it.

Conversly i like the "jolt" effect it gives and definetly the most shredded i have ever been after only taking it for 2.5 weeks. Its a love hate relationship.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Yeah yohimbine is a hell of a drug *chappelle show reference*

I feel sometimes i like it, but also i went 25 years without ever having a panic attack and limited anxiety *essentially only whilst going on a first date or public presentations* then one day i took 5 or 7.5 mg of yohimbine and sure enough i had a panic attack and almost threw up because of it.

Conversly i like the "jolt" effect it gives and definetly the most shredded i have ever been after only taking it for 2.5 weeks. Its a love hate relationship.
yeah, I actually took some of my wife's ativan to treat it a couple times, and that barely worked.

but it is really interesting, as it can do a lot of stuff that other drugs, and especially OTC products, can't.

the increase in dopamine/norepinephrine is really impressive, as is the way it targets fat cells.

I'm just a hater cuz I can't use it anymore..... *cue the Chapelle hater's club reference*