Muscle Gelz Andro Hard

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
I hear mixed reviews on the Ingredients in this product. Some say it’s good, others say it’s terrible for lipids and doesn’t have much benefit to outweigh the potential negatives.

That being said, I can’t find any logs on this product, or any real information from people who have used it.

I’ve taken prohormones, the real ones, years ago. Superdrol messed me up when I was young and dumb. Got gyno, got surgery, twice, so I want to make sure I’m going a route that can be beneficial. All needed ancillary products will be on hand for pct, I like to prepare for the worst. Just want to know if this is a good option or if SARMs may be a better route. Thanks guy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

rgerhart5

Awards
I liked it but think you have to dose it on the higher side if you want recomp/leaning type results. Libido went through the roof.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear mixed reviews on the Ingredients in this product. Some say it’s good, others say it’s terrible for lipids and doesn’t have much benefit to outweigh the potential negatives.

That being said, I can’t find any logs on this product, or any real information from people who have used it.

I’ve taken prohormones, the real ones, years ago. Superdrol messed me up when I was young and dumb. Got gyno, got surgery, twice, so I want to make sure I’m going a route that can be beneficial. All needed ancillary products will be on hand for pct, I like to prepare for the worst. Just want to know if this is a good option or if SARMs may be a better route. Thanks guy.
What gyno symptoms did you get and what surgery did you have to get for that.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
What gyno symptoms did you get and what surgery did you have to get for that.
Had to get it cut out bro. Symptoms were usual, puffy nips, hurting. But that puffy side was the worst to me. Even though I had it cut out, and he removed the most gland he could, without it making a large dent, I still see it puffy at times. So I’m cautious.

CDale

CDale

Awards
I have used andro-300 in the past which is transdermal epiandro and had a good run with it but that gave you a really good dose. Anyone know how much epiandro is actually in androhard?

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea good product and ingredient but need to know more about how much is in there. Lots of these things can be underdosed.

insane

Awards
I have used andro-300 in the past which is transdermal epiandro and had a good run with it but that gave you a really good dose. Anyone know how much epiandro is actually in androhard?
3 pumps contains 50 mgs Epi & 50 mgs androsterone.
My understanding, both have similar effects. (Im sure some subtle differences). As far as reviews I’ve read, the differences sound like they’re mostly mood related. Don’t recall which one yields more positive effect re mood

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I used on a hulk and though it was nice, but next time will be cutter or recomp as seemed very dry.

Did you get round to using it mate?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Androsterone has a positive effect on lipids

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar