Assist with cutting stack

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 x reduce XT
2 x Assass1nate

I got stims, bout a quarter tub of bloodshr3d and caffeine and yohimbine hcl pills.

I really want to try Alphadex. I read it gets you lean and dry. Helps out a lot with endurance and strength.

I guess forskolin would be a good addition to.

What would you guys add?

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
CLA, L carn, TTA 500 (maybe), garcinia cambogia, EC stack?? seems like you got enough going on doe

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CLA, L carn, TTA 500 (maybe), garcinia cambogia, EC stack?? seems like you got enough going on doe
Yeah I also take ergonine. I wish EC was an option. I don’t feel like garcinia does much for me. I’ll take if I overfeed to much. I was thinking TTA, but assass1nate already has a PPRA antagonist.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I also take ergonine. I wish EC was an option. I don’t feel like garcinia does much for me. I’ll take if I overfeed to much. I was thinking TTA, but assass1nate already has a PPRA antagonist.
Did you already purchase the reduce xt? Forskolin would definitely be a good addition though.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you already purchase the reduce xt? Forskolin would definitely be a good addition though.
Already got it, yeah it would be. I would more tha likely find a 20% extract, as forskolin doesn’t bother me. I’m kinda hung up on alphadex’s price. I’d have already bought it if that didn’t have me reeling.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
You'll lose much more weight with simple appetite suppressants, than with that CLA nonsense srs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Truthfully I think what you already have would get you pretty good results if your diet is in check and training program on point for a cut.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Truthfully I think what you already have would get you pretty good results if your diet is in check and training program on point for a cut.
Alright, thanks for the input reduce xt, assass1nate, caffeine, and yihimbine HCL is what I’m rockin.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright, thanks for the input reduce xt, assass1nate, caffeine, and yihimbine HCL is what I’m rockin.
In my opinion that will be a good cut stack to dry you out!