Legality question

Jcc7220

Awards
So let’s say I go to Mexico pick up testosterone, deca, anavar, all the legal steroids that they have there. Could I bring them back to the United States if it’s for personal use?
Or do I have to get a prescription down there
And
Is it legal to get a prescription there and bring it back might be a good way to get growth hormone?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try shipping it overnight from Mexico, Maybe.

Jcc7220

Awards
Yeah that’s how I would deal with the behind the pharmacy stuff, but what about putting it in my suitcase or even claiming it

SteaknTaters

SteaknTaters

Awards
Pretty sure it is illegal.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lulz if something is illegal here in the states then you cannot possess it, doesn’t matter if it was legally obtained from another country. You are governed by the rules of the US if you are in the US, pretty simple concept here.

Antiprosaism

Awards
Soooo, not to put too fine a point on it... anyone do it and not have a problem? Or is it better to just go down three times a week for injections? Haha not illegal if you don’t dose in the US

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't do it.. airports are getting far too sophisticated with their scanning equipment.. you would be much better off to figure out what's legal here in the states and use that instead.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Soooo, not to put too fine a point on it... anyone do it and not have a problem? Or is it better to just go down three times a week for injections? Haha not illegal if you don’t dose in the US
I did it 20 some yrs ago.. I was terrified and sweating bullets the whole time.. I fortunately made out ok..
the problem I heard is that all the stuff in border towns is bunk... unless you could find preload sus250's, I would avoid it all together.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, takes me back.
Few years ago went to cancun stayed in the hard rock. Me and the gf went to the balcony to see the views only to find a couple of boxes of test/deca etc

Apparently a lot of Americans go
Down to Mexico pin and then go back to the US?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Totally legal. People buy thousands of pounds of cocaine in countries where it's legal and then bring it into the USA all the time. Sex trafficking works the same way. You should be fine.

Reactions: Nac
RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea these replies are funny but have much truth. You are better off finding a way that you can do this legally so you do not have to stress and worry and potentially be subject to breaking laws.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Mail it because if it gets seized at least you aren’t in trouble. Good luck passing TSA with vials and other goodies, you are going to get questioned at the very least. Why risk it when shipping it back home is super easy?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IF it's illegal in the states, it does not matter where you get it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell the TSA you have a muscle wasting disease.

Jcc7220

Awards
Totally legal. People buy thousands of pounds of cocaine in countries where it's legal and then bring it into the USA all the time. Sex trafficking works the same way. You should be fine.
Cocaine is a schedule one drug. Which means absolutely illegal.
But testosterone I believe is a schedule 3 which means you can have it with a prescription, but does it have to be an American doctors prescription? Same goes for deca, anavar, even growth hormone.

Jcc7220

Awards
Let’s say I’m in Mexico on vacation I cute my leg and get prescribed antibiotics that in America you need a prescription to have or it illegal. I can come back with those antibiotics correct?
So then the same thing applies for testosterone, anavar, deca, growth hormone?

Then my question is how much of a supply could I bring back 30 days 90 days? 6 months?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let’s say I’m in Mexico on vacation I cute my leg and get prescribed antibiotics that in America you need a prescription to have or it illegal. I can come back with those antibiotics correct?
So then the same thing applies for testosterone, anavar, deca, growth hormone?

Then my question is how much of a supply could I bring back 30 days 90 days? 6 months?
If it was prescribed in Mexico and you had a small amount kept with the script, I'm sure you could get away with it. The thing is, from my understanding the DEA/FDA measure prescription hormones in usable units which would make even a small amount (relative to realistic use) appear to be a huge amount for legal purposes. That said I personally know someone who would drive to Mexico to get their prescription cheaper and when asked by border guards/customs of they had any medications they just said no and never had any problems.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the connection then just ship it bro. Get a postal box and never ship anything to an address that has had something seized before. I’ve had kilos of test, eq, etc seized and they just send you a letter stating it was seized.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
If you have the connection then just ship it bro. Get a postal box and never ship anything to an address that has had something seized before. I’ve had kilos of test, eq, etc seized and they just send you a letter stating it was seized.
Thats it? They just send you a letter? You're kidding me

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well ive never tried to get anything like that shipped to me... I actually just ordered some research chems for the first time lol. My last bloodwork showed my test was pretty low and im gonna try to reset my hpta and if that doesnt work and my doc wont put me on trt then i might have to start going to the dark side and order the good stuff now that im in possession of that bit of knowledge lol

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.Go to Walmart.
2. Buy 3-5 travel size shampoo, conditioner, etc bottles.
3. Empty then sterilize bottles.
4. Fill with only legal supplements & vitamins while in Mexico.
5. Tranfer legal supplements to sterile vials once in th US.

Jcc7220

Awards
1.Go to Walmart.
2. Buy 3-5 travel size shampoo, conditioner, etc bottles.
3. Empty then sterilize bottles.
4. Fill with only legal supplements & vitamins while in Mexico.
5. Tranfer legal supplements to sterile vials once in th US.
Lmfao I just feel it my civic duty to say that this is a joke.
The scanners in the airport look for things like container shapes in a container shape.
Maybe if the person on the screen isn’t paying attention.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmfao I just feel it my civic duty to say that this is a joke.
The scanners in the airport look for things like container shapes in a container shape.
Maybe if the person on the screen isn’t paying attention.
This was for checked baggage not carry on.