Suppliment Combination question.

91jesus

Awards
This might be a weird question but ive been reading about FD2.0 X-Gels, Massmax xt etc and how they were the best on the market but has anyone ever tried combining it with Sarms? Im trying to do my best at researching this stuff. Can anyone guide me in the right direction? Now that I have a great paying job im interested in trying these supplement. I want to try and gain a good 10solid pounds of muscle. Thank you guys and hope To become a part of your family.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This might be a weird question but ive been reading about FD2.0 X-Gels, Massmax xt etc and how they were the best on the market but has anyone ever tried combining it with Sarms? Im trying to do my best at researching this stuff. Can anyone guide me in the right direction? Now that I have a great paying job im interested in trying these supplement. I want to try and gain a good 10solid pounds of muscle. Thank you guys and hope To become a part of your family.
To be able to help you best, it'll help if we know a little more about you.

Age?
Training Experience?
Supplement Experience?
Goals?

91jesus

Awards
Im 26 years old. Been lifting for the past 10 years. Ive taken Supplements but none of the stuff that I listed above. Actually still pretty new and researching them. I just want to be able to put on a solid 10lbs of muscle and also retain that muscle I built.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Useless to combine with sarms. Would be a waste of money because the sarms will overpower them. Use them in pct

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your using Sarms, stacking other stuff with them may lead to one overpowering the other. It could be a waste

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Useless to combine with sarms. Would be a waste of money because the sarms will overpower them. Use them in pct
If your using Sarms, stacking other stuff with them may lead to one overpowering the other. It could be a waste
^
What they said. There's not much point in combining PED's with natty supps because the PED's will overpower them.

You could either stay and continue on the natty route, in which case go for things like FD2, MassMax, X-Gelz etc.
Or
You could veer off and go the not so natty (SARM's/PH's) route, in which case go for things like LGD, Ostarine etc and then use the natty stuff along side a SERM during you SARM PCT to help retain your cycle gains.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is pointless to combine any natural anabolic with SARMS.

You could definitely run those during your PCT, with a SERM though. MassMax XT would help keep size, strength, and muscle fullness after your cycle. It will also increase appetite which may go away after your cycle. Eating more is important to hold onto the size you gained from your cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wdarmy15 Nutrition / Health 3
Supplements 54
Marine04 Supplements 30
Marine04 Supplements 25
Docmattic Supplements 10