Oxymax or fitmax?

schism169

Awards
Hi guys, I just started trying to lose some weight about 1 month ago I'm 5'8 at around 146lbs. About a month ago I was sitting at around 150. I'm sitting at around 14% body fat. I'm currently watching my macros with intermittent fasting and I wanted to know of some good supplements to help with the cutting process.

I wanted to know what would be a good supplement for me to take. What is the difference between fitmax and oxymax and which one best suits me?

Is the only difference one being in a powder form so it's easier to regulate?

Btw my normal eating schedule is generally from 4pm-12am. I hit the gym a few times a week at around 8pm or 9pm. Since cutting I've noticed either a lack of motivation or desire or energy to hit the weights as hard especially after a full day of work.

Also if you guys have different supplements that works for you than what I mentioned, I would love to hear them.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, I just started trying to lose some weight about 1 month ago I'm 5'8 at around 146lbs. About a month ago I was sitting at around 150. I'm sitting at around 14% body fat. I'm currently watching my macros with intermittent fasting and I wanted to know of some good supplements to help with the cutting process.

I wanted to know what would be a good supplement for me to take. What is the difference between fitmax and oxymax and which one best suits me?

Is the only difference one being in a powder form so it's easier to regulate?

Btw my normal eating schedule is generally from 4pm-12am. I hit the gym a few times a week at around 8pm or 9pm. Since cutting I've noticed either a lack of motivation or desire or energy to hit the weights as hard especially after a full day of work.

Also if you guys have different supplements that works for you than what I mentioned, I would love to hear them.
There are a few differences. As you mentioned, the powder vs capsules is a preference thing; the powder gives you more freedom to dose, but the pills can be more convenient, and some people enjoy drinking supplements and some don't.

As for the actual profiles and effects, I'd say that FitMax would probably get the edge in regards to any cogntive/focus aspects, as well as any potential performance/endurance effects (full doses of choline, LCLT, rhodiola, and huperzine).

OxyMax has forksolin, a solid ingredient, which some people love and some don't. It also has Pardoxine, while FitMmax has Olive Leaf.

Both are very solid, but there are a few differences, as mentioned above.

Both have the same amount of caffeine (250mg), and FitMax has a little more Eria Jarensis (200mg vs 150mg) and Alpha Yohimbine (3mg vs 2mg) than OxyMax.

Both are very solid products.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum! muscleupcrohn has you covered on the profiles of each, and in my personal experience I prefer Fitmax for energy/focus over Oxymax. Both are solid products, but I've always felt that powdered supplements work faster and hit harder than pills or capsules.

Btw my normal eating schedule is generally from 4pm-12am. I hit the gym a few times a week at around 8pm or 9pm...
My one question/concern is on your diet and training. Before going out and purchasing a thermogenic, I would establish a solid nutrition and training plan. I would set up a plan for calories and macros, and form a more consistent and scheduled training program first before beginning with supplements

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I give Performax credit for listening and releasing a fat burner/energy supplement WITHOUT forksolin, as I have commented on before...it destroys my guts and I cannot run anything with that in it.

I'll have to check out Fitmax in the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 12
Supplements 4
Supplements 8