What is your favourite stim-free pre-workout powder that you actually use?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
After finding out that years of pre-workout usage has rekt my resting HR, i'm looking for stim-free options as training completely without pre-workout just isn't the same.

I've been looking at Primeval Labs Mega Pre and Scivation Quake 10.0 Caffeine Free and they both look solid, but what is YOUR experience with stim-free pre-workouts and which one is your favourite?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
CORE Pump also looks nice, but i'm not sure if a strict pump pre is gonna cut it for me :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 favorites.

VasoMax.. Deep really full pump, great focus, great pricing.

High Volume... Quick, nasty pump, stay away on leg day lmao.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
PES High Volume

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
High Volume has been GREAT to use

Lately I have been using Spartan Kraken Pump. Seems to be going well!!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 2 favorites.

Absolutely nailed it. These are my favorites

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
conquer unleashed stim free.. stocked up 15 tubs before they were gone :D

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
conquer unleashed stim free.. stocked up 15 tubs before they were gone :D
2nd in for Stim Free Conqu3r Unleashed. It's being discontinued though, so get it before it's gone. I've stocked up 10 tubs so far, planning on getting even more.
However, if you're just looking for sick pumps, then I'm 4th in for High Volume.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MA Labs MA Pump
Primeval Mega Pre
Quake 10.0 Stim Free
Nutrabio Stim Free
Kraken Pump
High Volume

If you want a very basic non stim and your on a budget:
Purus Noxygen or Cellucor NO3 Chrome both are around $16 and very affordable

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 favorites.

Pretty much this. I haven't used High Volume in a while, but I always enjoyed it. I've used VasoMax recently, and it provides solid pumps and nice stim-free focus too. Can't really go wrong with either IMO.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the suggestions. I completely forgot about High Volume which is pretty nice for sure. Conqu3r Unleashed seems to be easy to obtain in Europe, so thats a good option too. Mega Pre and Noxygen are on my list also.
Devans89 what’s your experience with Nitrox? The formula looks kinda meeh.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
High Volume and I'd imagine Stim-Free Quake would be pretty bomb!

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for MA pump. Outstanding product. Also I switch between MA pump and morphogen volugen. Can't go wrong with either.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
SAN Megatron
Scivation Quake 10.0 stim free
PES High Volume

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES High Volume is my go to for non stim, serious pumps and awesome taste.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
MA Pump and Volugen both looks insane, but sadly MASupps doesn't ship to my country (Denmark) and Volugen will be almost 100 USD a tub with intl. shipping and customs, so please let me know if there are any sales going on at Morphogen Nutrition :D

VasoMax is easily obtainable in Europe so i'll give that a try. I've had good experiences with both MassMax XT and HyperMax XT in the past.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the suggestions. I completely forgot about High Volume which is pretty nice for sure. Conqu3r Unleashed seems to be easy to obtain in Europe, so thats a good option too. Mega Pre and Noxygen are on my list also.
Devans89 what’s your experience with Nitrox? The formula looks kinda meeh.
It’s good, but it’s mostly glycerol so you got to drink plenty of water to make good use of it.

Personally wouldn’t buy it again, noxygen is great though

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Nutrabio PRE Workout Stimulant Free? It looks solid.
26330.gif

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
Has anyone tried Nutrabio PRE Workout Stimulant Free? It looks solid.
View attachment 160848
I have! Highly recommend it. However the best I've used is Volugen, by Morphogen labs. Can't find a better product than that anywhere. Volugen gives me some sick endurance and strength enhancements within the first week. You'll notice you're breathing is more controlled and you're taking up more O2.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I always feel lethargic when using High Volume, 1 scoop or 2 doesn't matter. Taking a stim based PWO with it doesn't change that lethargic feeling! Anyone else experience this?

I could try taking it intra-workout, but would I get the benefits of the ingredients then?

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of Kraken Pump and Mega Pre, my new go to's for non stim pre.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of Kraken Pump and Mega Pre, my new go to's for non stim pre.
Kraken Pump does look interesting, but a bit underwhelming compared to some of the other mentioned. How does it feel compared to Mega Pre?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could try taking it intra-workout, but would I get the benefits of the ingredients then?
I'm not too sure about this, but I doubt you'd be able to reap the best pump effects if you took it during your workout. The Citrulline would need time to be absorbed, then the kidneys would need time to convert it into Arginine and then the Arginine would need to get pumped into your bloodstream. I'm not too sure how long that process would actually take

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After finding out that years of pre-workout usage has rekt my resting HR, i'm looking for stim-free options as training completely without pre-workout just isn't the same.

I've been looking at Primeval Labs Mega Pre and Scivation Quake 10.0 Caffeine Free and they both look solid, but what is YOUR experience with stim-free pre-workouts and which one is your favourite?
Those are both great options. I have not used those, but here are three options I like and personally rotate.

VasoMax - Good for pumps, pumps are not long lasting, great for focus due to the nootropics in the product.

High Volume - Hands down the best for pumps. No nootropics so if you need a boost for your focus, there would be better alternatives.

Kraken Pump - Pumps similar to VasoMax, but nothing for focus.

If you are just looking for a great pump, HV gets my vote, but if you need something for focus, VasoMax would be a better option

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. But if you wait for sales it’s not bad. I️ build my own pre anyways

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally pretty simple, base is:

L- Cutruline or Citruline Malate
Creatine monohydrate or a C mag chelate/CEE/Mono blend
Beta alanine
ALCAR

Then add ons into that are:
Amino energy
Bang pre workout
Glycerol
Nitrates

Depending on the day and workout I’ll adjust accordingly. Used to have bulk Alpha GPC to throw in but haven’t re upped on that in awhile. Not uncommonly I’ll pick up a random pre and just add into my mix in lighter dose

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
im going very simple next buy

Citrulline
Norvaline
Taurine

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sadly all of my favorite things always get discontinued, but my favorite non-stim if you can find them:

Neogenix BodyForge 2.0
OL Conqu3r Unleashed stim-free

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scivation Quake Non-Stim.. Currently BOGO so hard to pass up for the price. 2-20 Scoopers for $28

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have! Highly recommend it. However the best I've used is Volugen, by Morphogen labs. Can't find a better product than that anywhere. Volugen gives me some sick endurance and strength enhancements within the first week. You'll notice you're breathing is more controlled and you're taking up more O2.
Seems you only get Volugen from Morphogen labs?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I vary between hemovol and pump juice.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great profile, but waaaaaayyyyyy too expensive.
Not if you price it out by serving. 30 vs 18 servings in High Volume, with the 25% off code(it's out there) makes it cheaper.

Both High Volume and Celluvol are my go to.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently using a product by an European company and I like its profile. I bought it a the introduction price, so good deal also.

It is basically 8 grams CM, 6 grams Aakg, 2 grams Arginine Nitrate and À Beetroot extract.

Otherwise I just stick to bulkpowders of CM, Aakg, etc.

I also played around with Vaso6

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Scivation Quake Non-Stim.. Currently BOGO so hard to pass up for the price. 2-20 Scoopers for $28
Where is this? I found a couple of BOGOs on Quake, but none of them included the caffeine-free version.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavo2 Max is the one I pretty much always use. I have used a bunch of sample packs of High volume and find it legit.. but ive pretty much always stuck with hemavo2 max.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sadly all of my favorite things always get discontinued, but my favorite non-stim if you can find them:

Neogenix BodyForge 2.0
OL Conqu3r Unleashed stim-free
Didn’t neogenix re-release that like 2 years ago?

Not heard anything from them in a while actually

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t neogenix re-release that like 2 years ago?

Not heard anything from them in a while actually
Don't recall when, but yeah, they did a v3.0 or something that was a stripped down version. If I recall it was pretty affordable, but I never looked into what changed in detail. 2.0 though was packed.