What is your favourite stim-free pre-workout powder that you actually use?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I prefer Focus xt /caffeine free version and Agmatine powder on a stim break -- perfect combo for focus and endurance

2. Right now I'm loving MPA celluvol. Killer pump!
    •   

3. Celluvol MPA + beta alanina + caffeina
    Top!

4. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Celluvol MPA + beta alanina + caffeina
    Top!
    How is the beta alanine for you? I am trying to get the sr version to clinically dose it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by T3x View Post
    How is the beta alanine for you? I am trying to get the sr version to clinically dose it.
    5gr preworkout... top!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by T3x View Post
    You don’t need sustained release BA for it to be effective.

Finally, the chronic supplementation of SRBA (sustained release beta alanine) versus PBA (pure beta alanine) seems equally effective.
    If you wanted to “optimize” BA loading using normal BA, you could take it with meals, as congestion with food has shown to be more effective at carnosine loading than taking it between meals. This isn’t necessary/beneficial with SRBA, but normal BA is just so cheap and easy to get. I’d just go with normal BA split into 2-3 doses with meals.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23439427/
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    You don’t need sustained release BA for it to be effective.

If you wanted to “optimize” BA loading using normal BA, you could take it with meals, as congestion with food has shown to be more effective at carnosine loading than taking it between meals. This isn’t necessary/beneficial with SRBA, but normal BA is just so cheap and easy to get. I’d just go with normal BA split into 2-3 doses with meals.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23439427/
    Cool! Last time I tried it....well...it sucked. So taking it with food, 3.2g split 2-3 doses?

8. Quote Originally Posted by T3x View Post
    Cool! Last time I tried it....well...it sucked. So taking it with food, 3.2g split 2-3 doses?
    You could do 3.2-4.8g/day split in 2-3 servings. So ~1.6g 2-3x is good. Splitting the dose and taking it with food should minimize tingling too; I assume you don’t want tingling when you’re having lunch haha.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Vasomax and high volume are great options and I always add in a scoop of Lipøshield as well. Ergonine is a good one too, all stim Free
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. 2 scoops of Hemavol or High Volume for me.
    Sleeve Buster (I have a few tubs I got on sale) is a decent enough alternative to either of the aforementioned for me, or as a "chucker in on topper" if I'm running low on funds and down to one scoop a day of Hemavol or High Volume.

11. I found a good deal on a product called Muscle Rage NOS BOMB (spicy name i know haha)
    Label looks really solid though, with 2 grams of agmatine pr. serving. What do you think?
    Biggest downside is that the Cit-L-Malate probably is at a 1:1 ratio which only gives 3g of L-Cit. Agmatine and Nitrosigine is generously dosed though.

Name:  muscle-rage-nos-bomb-label_1.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  137.6 KB

12. Has anyone tried outbreak nutrition serum?

Vitamin B3 (as Niacin)- 250% RDI

L-Citrulline - 4000mg

Potassium Nitrate - 500mg

Nitrosigine - 500mg

Vaso6® - 300mg

Huperzine A - 5mg

13. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    Has anyone tried outbreak nutrition serum?

Vitamin B3 (as Niacin)- 250% RDI

L-Citrulline - 4000mg

Potassium Nitrate - 500mg

Nitrosigine - 500mg

Vaso6® - 300mg

Huperzine A - 5mg
    It looks good, but kinda suck that they cheaped out on nitrate and nitrosigine

14. Quote Originally Posted by niclas90 View Post
    It looks good, but kinda suck that they cheaped out on nitrate and nitrosigine
    I agree. I purchased a bottle and have noxygen on hand that I'll toss in with it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports Stim-Free Pre workout sample review-
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 03:41 PM
  2. Stim free pre-workout
    By Chemistryguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 07:31 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 10:22 PM
  4. What is your favorite stim or supp for partying?
    By SFRANGER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 10:28 AM
  5. What is the best stim-free, non-AI Test Booster?
    By Al Shades in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 06:20 PM