Guy naturally increased his test to 1500+ng/dl

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Guy naturally increased his test to 1500+ng/dl

https:// raypeatforum .com/community/threads/sexuality-and-libido-through-a-peat-prism.477/#post-22293

He actually was over 1500ng/dl but the lab equipment could only measure that high.

Theory:
    After about 2 years of almost incessant researching and reading Peat's books, articles, and interviews I nailed (pun intended) a formula that works wonders for me. The explanation is simple - focus on diet and supplements that reduce prolactin, reduce serotonin, reduce estrogen, increase dopamine, increase testosterone, lower cortisol.
    Supplements:
    The supplements were: 15g of taurine a day in divided doses; 6g-7g of aspirin in divided doses; 2,500mg of mixed tocopherols; 45mg of vitamin K2 (menatetrenone); 30mg of zinc; 10mg of B6; 1,500mg of thiamine; BCAA ( don't remember exact dosage); tyrosine (1,500mg with each BCAA dosage); caffeine (200m-400mg), niacinamide (sometimes up to 8g a day).
    Thoughts? What part of his supplemental regimen do you think actually increased his test?

2. that much aspirin would destroy your kidneys, you would pee dark urine.
    •   

3. 6-7g of aspirin daily long term is going to be a problem.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

4. Any idea how he came up with that regimen? Id imagine that would be unsafe if you followed that for any reasonable amount of time. The blood thinning would have me a bit worried.

5. He was jabbing
    •   

6. Is that 6-7 grams of aspirin per day??? I've heard of taking a baby aspirin every day but damn. How long did he take that for? That's sounds dangerous. Can you just stop taking aspirin at that dosage or do you have to ween off it over time?

7. hmm prettty sure thats not gonna work
  8. Guy naturally increased his test to 1500+ng/dl

Do NOT take 7 grams of aspirin a day seriously.

9. That much aspirin will kill you in the long term!

10. What is the aspirin for?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    What is the aspirin for?
    https ://raypeatforum .com/community/threads/aspirin-decreases-cortisol-and-increases-testosterone-in-humans.9916/

Goes without saying his dosage is way too high to be considered safe.

12. Im just going to leave this here...

If anyone has questions or is curious about TRT and Entourage Hormones (Entourage Medical), feel free to visit my log as a patient of them or message me. Id be happy to answer questions or get you in contact with them.
    First AM Patient
    First AM Patient
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

13. "reduce prolactin, reduce serotonin, reduce estrogen, increase dopamine, increase testosterone, lower cortisol"

Is there any current supplement that can do all that...or at least most of it?
    "A dumbbell is a man's best friend"

14. The older I get and the more I read the less I understand why people who are interested in increasing their testosterone... don't take testosterone? I'm not sure if I'll go the TRT route but it seems to make sense. Actual testosterone is cheaper and WAY more effective than a handful of test boosters with minimal effects. DAA has been shown to lower test. Natty test boosters work for some, but not all.
    YouTube Fitness Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO
    RAW Lifts: Close Grip Bench 465, Squat 550, Conventional Deadlift 650

15. Quote Originally Posted by f4iguy View Post
    The older I get and the more I read the less I understand why people who are interested in increasing their testosterone... don't take testosterone? I'm not sure if I'll go the TRT route but it seems to make sense. Actual testosterone is cheaper and WAY more effective than a handful of test boosters with minimal effects. DAA has been shown to lower test. Natty test boosters work for some, but not all.
    I agree 100%
    I love natty test boosters for there ability to increase my sleep, libido and muscle fullness. Other than that they don’t give you much more. But do help during pct
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey View Post
    "reduce prolactin, reduce serotonin, reduce estrogen, increase dopamine, increase testosterone, lower cortisol"

Probably not, and you wouldn't necessarily want to.

17. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Im just going to leave this here...

If anyone has questions or is curious about TRT and Entourage Hormones (Entourage Medical), feel free to visit my log as a patient of them or message me. Id be happy to answer questions or get you in contact with them.
    First AM Patient
    First AM Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by f4iguy View Post
    The older I get and the more I read the less I understand why people who are interested in increasing their testosterone... don't take testosterone? I'm not sure if I'll go the TRT route but it seems to make sense. Actual testosterone is cheaper and WAY more effective than a handful of test boosters with minimal effects. DAA has been shown to lower test. Natty test boosters work for some, but not all.
    You know, I think I'd much prefer to use responsible/legit TRT long-term than take 6-7g/day asprin lol.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    You know, I think I'd much prefer to use responsible/legit TRT long-term than take 6-7g/day asprin lol.
    You know you have a problem when you're dosing your aspirin higher than your creatine.

19. I will try 15g of taurine per day and see what happens.

20. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    You know you have a problem when you're dosing your aspirin higher than your creatine.
    Lol. This is true no matter how you do it; either you're using way too much aspirin (in this case) or way too little creatine.

If we really want to talk about taking large amounts of OTC analgesics, how about 1g acetaminophen PWO lol:
    These findings indicate that acute acetaminophen ingestion might be ergogenic by increasing CT and preserving muscle activation during high-intensity exercise.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29332237
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey View Post
    "reduce prolactin, reduce serotonin, reduce estrogen, increase dopamine, increase testosterone, lower cortisol"

Core Nutritionals HARD

Its not marketed for this purpose but it literally contains ingredients that have an effect on almost everything you mention, and with pretty decent dosage.

Phosphatidyl Serine 500mg (reduces cortisol)
    KSM-66 Full-spectrum Ashwagandha root extract (5% Withanolides) 600mg (increses test)
    N-Coumaroyldopamine 40mg
    3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) 200mg (controls estrogen)
    L-Theanine 300mg (increases dopamine)

22. reminds me of a comedy skit I saw talking about weed vs other things......you take 20 Tylenol and that will be your last headache....but hey it's their body to do what they want
    Muscle Research Board Rep

AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

23. BS. Guy is full of it, clearly

24. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I will try 15g of taurine per day and see what happens.
    Diarrhea

25. Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    Diarrhea
    Not yet (fingers crossed)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to Naturally Increase Testosterone?
    By LhuRecman in forum Bulking
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-14-2018, 06:03 PM
  2. Radical testosterone drop. 846 ng/dl to 58 ng/dl in 60 days????
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 10:33 PM
  3. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:18 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 01:59 PM
  5. Guy takes his wife to the Doctor...
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 07:00 AM