Guy naturally increased his test to 1500+ng/dl

Stanfoo

Awards
https:// raypeatforum .com/community/threads/sexuality-and-libido-through-a-peat-prism.477/#post-22293

He actually was over 1500ng/dl but the lab equipment could only measure that high.

Theory:
After about 2 years of almost incessant researching and reading Peat's books, articles, and interviews I nailed (pun intended) a formula that works wonders for me. The explanation is simple - focus on diet and supplements that reduce prolactin, reduce serotonin, reduce estrogen, increase dopamine, increase testosterone, lower cortisol.
Supplements:
The supplements were: 15g of taurine a day in divided doses; 6g-7g of aspirin in divided doses; 2,500mg of mixed tocopherols; 45mg of vitamin K2 (menatetrenone); 30mg of zinc; 10mg of B6; 1,500mg of thiamine; BCAA ( don't remember exact dosage); tyrosine (1,500mg with each BCAA dosage); caffeine (200m-400mg), niacinamide (sometimes up to 8g a day).
Thoughts? What part of his supplemental regimen do you think actually increased his test?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that much aspirin would destroy your kidneys, you would pee dark urine.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6-7g of aspirin daily long term is going to be a problem.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea how he came up with that regimen? I’d imagine that would be unsafe if you followed that for any reasonable amount of time. The blood thinning would have me a bit worried.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Is that 6-7 grams of aspirin per day??? I've heard of taking a baby aspirin every day but damn. How long did he take that for? That's sounds dangerous. Can you just stop taking aspirin at that dosage or do you have to ween off it over time?

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
hmm prettty sure thats not gonna work

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do NOT take 7 grams of aspirin a day seriously.

Stanfoo

Awards
What is the aspirin for?
https ://raypeatforum .com/community/threads/aspirin-decreases-cortisol-and-increases-testosterone-in-humans.9916/

Goes without saying his dosage is way too high to be considered safe.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m just going to leave this here...

If anyone has questions or is curious about TRT and Entourage Hormones (Entourage Medical), feel free to visit my log as a patient of them or message me. I’d be happy to answer questions or get you in contact with them.
First AM Patient
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295946

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"reduce prolactin, reduce serotonin, reduce estrogen, increase dopamine, increase testosterone, lower cortisol"

Is there any current supplement that can do all that...or at least most of it?

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The older I get and the more I read the less I understand why people who are interested in increasing their testosterone... don't take testosterone? I'm not sure if I'll go the TRT route but it seems to make sense. Actual testosterone is cheaper and WAY more effective than a handful of test boosters with minimal effects. DAA has been shown to lower test. Natty test boosters work for some, but not all.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The older I get and the more I read the less I understand why people who are interested in increasing their testosterone... don't take testosterone? I'm not sure if I'll go the TRT route but it seems to make sense. Actual testosterone is cheaper and WAY more effective than a handful of test boosters with minimal effects. DAA has been shown to lower test. Natty test boosters work for some, but not all.
I agree 100%
I love natty test boosters for there ability to increase my sleep, libido and muscle fullness. Other than that they don’t give you much more. But do help during pct

JVee63

Awards
"reduce prolactin, reduce serotonin, reduce estrogen, increase dopamine, increase testosterone, lower cortisol"

Probably not, and you wouldn't necessarily want to.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m just going to leave this here...

If anyone has questions or is curious about TRT and Entourage Hormones (Entourage Medical), feel free to visit my log as a patient of them or message me. I’d be happy to answer questions or get you in contact with them.
First AM Patient
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295946
You know, I think I'd much prefer to use responsible/legit TRT long-term than take 6-7g/day asprin lol.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You know, I think I'd much prefer to use responsible/legit TRT long-term than take 6-7g/day asprin lol.
You know you have a problem when you're dosing your aspirin higher than your creatine.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will try 15g of taurine per day and see what happens.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know you have a problem when you're dosing your aspirin higher than your creatine.
Lol. This is true no matter how you do it; either you're using way too much aspirin (in this case) or way too little creatine.

If we really want to talk about taking large amounts of OTC analgesics, how about 1g acetaminophen PWO lol:
These findings indicate that acute acetaminophen ingestion might be ergogenic by increasing CT and preserving muscle activation during high-intensity exercise.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29332237

HAMinTheTrap

Awards

Core Nutritionals HARD

Its not marketed for this purpose but it literally contains ingredients that have an effect on almost everything you mention, and with pretty decent dosage.

Phosphatidyl Serine 500mg (reduces cortisol)
KSM-66® Full-spectrum Ashwagandha root extract (5% Withanolides) 600mg (increses test)
N-Coumaroyldopamine 40mg
3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) 200mg (controls estrogen)
L-Theanine 300mg (increases dopamine)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reminds me of a comedy skit I saw talking about weed vs other things......you take 20 Tylenol and that will be your last headache....but hey it's their body to do what they want

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing that's going to positively modulate testosterone in that stack is Taurine, and perhaps zinc if he was deficient. The best case for taurine is a doubling of (rat) levels. Whether or not that's applicable to humans is an open question. Speaking of which, I question the 1,500 figure. Most males will show 1,500 when they're on around 300mg of test (cypionate, enanthate etc).

You're not going to get that high with a supplement. How old was this guy? I could see such high levels maybe in a teenager, but then again they have no business/need to take a test booster. So we must assume this guy is out of his teenage years, had reason to believe his test needed boosting and... I'm sorry, I'm with the other people here. He was likely shooting test...

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I dont know if this is real or not. IF it is then what are the side effects short term like diarrhea, runs, nausea and what are the long term sides.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since nobody answered the question, I will take a stab at it.
Taurine is the test boosting amino. Google taurine and testosterone and you can get the research. It was tested at the human equiv of 3 grams/day. Aspirin should have been 500mg twice a day. Niacinamide should have been 500mg/day. Everything else is just support.
My opinion is this guy just started doubling everything over and over again to get this result. We should read about him in an Obituary very shortly.
If you wanted to try this just stick with the taurine diluted in a lot of water. This is where you need the minerals.
I ran this for a while but stopped because of the sulfur farts. Taurine is a sulfur bearing amino acid.
Ashwaganda and ginger would make a aspirin substitute.
As long as you have no social life you might give this a try.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
https:// raypeatforum .com/community/threads/sexuality-and-libido-through-a-peat-prism.477/#post-22293

He actually was over 1500ng/dl but the lab equipment could only measure that high.

Theory:

Supplements:

Thoughts? What part of his supplemental regimen do you think actually increased his test?
That regimen is incredibly dangerous if not trash in general. No one is increasing test naturally to those levels.

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
on a different note he clams to raise gh levels in this video
This guy is in great shape for whatever age he is, looks like hes late 40s-early 50s but the regimen looks toxic and dangerous.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably lying about being on trt and keeping his cals low.

compan

compan

Awards
Enough Taurine for the runs and Asprin for lasting negative affects. Seems like the unnatural alternative is better for your health.

MassMonster76

Awards
would like to know more on this guys protocol and the vets responses

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have run this before this guy multiplied it to a ridiculous levels. Don't even look at this guys dosing.
If you want to try this start with 3g of Taurine and work up to 6g per day spread out through the day with enough water. When you get the runs reduce to dosage. If you can take it, you can increase it. Stop before you get to 9g which can cause other problems.
Niacin(B3) or niacinimide use 500mg and do not increase. Above 1g will cause liver damage. Niacin is better for your lipids but causes flushing.
Aspirin 500mg with the niacin. Aspirin will counter the flushing from the niacin so you will not look like a lobster for an hour. Once you get used to the niacin you can reduce or eliminate the aspirin.
Tyrosine 500mg to 1g for dopamine boost and prolactin control. Add some B6 and B9 in multi vitamin levels, nothing special.
Vitamin E (tocopherols & tocotrienols) and zinc added for test support so you will not go deficient.
Be warned that the sulfur farts will be intense. This was the reason I gave up on this protocol.
The vets will say this is not worth the effort and they may be right. But if you want to try it, start with this level and log it. Don't follow this guys protocol blindly because some components have been pushed to toxic levels.

Good Luck

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Annnndddd, how much did your testosterone increase?

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not have my levels tested. My aggression was up along with my sex drive, so the effect was positive. I stopped this protocol after one meeting where I cracked wind and cleared the room. It was not worth it professionally. But being an engineer, I over researched this before beginning anything.
I never thought about going back to do any testing. If I have more time in the future I might give this another try. Taurine is cheap in bulk.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After I seen this thread I started to read up on Taurine and it seems like that actually can boost test but is it really that effective? Taurine is cheap so it would be great if it was that easy...

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is that easy! When you get up to 6g per day split 2 or more times a day, you fell it. I will have run this again and take before and after Testosterone test to post. But it will have to wait. I have a few bottles of Vector pre-ordered. Too much hype to miss.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is that easy! When you get up to 6g per day split 2 or more times a day, you fell it. I will have run this again and take before and after Testosterone test to post. But it will have to wait. I have a few bottles of Vector pre-ordered. Too much hype to miss.
Do you take it with or without food?

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With food if you can. I don't think it matters for the effectiveness, just for preventing diarrhea at higher does. I split it in two doses because of work. Morning without much food. In the evening I mixed in a little protein powder 16oz water with taurine and drank it with dinner. A three by split might work better if you have the time.
Beware taurine and beans!

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With food if you can. I don't think it matters for the effectiveness, just for preventing diarrhea at higher does. I split it in two doses because of work. Morning without much food. In the evening I mixed in a little protein powder 16oz water with taurine and drank it with dinner. A three by split might work better if you have the time.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, I ordered some and will try it in the next week or so. What is the recommended g per day, 3g or 6g or what did you use and for how long?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for updates

I get the feeling the dude’s selling something fitness related and so he’s either faking the result (lying about trt, PHs, photoshopping the test etc), or actually taking toxic amounts to get those results, to boost sales and get people to buy his wares or plans

Or maybe his free testosterone is within the normal range and so his body’s compensating for androgen insensitivity

In my last two blood tests my total testosterone was above the ‘normal range’ but my free testosterone was within the ‘normal range’ by the upper bound

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started at 3g per day in 2 equal doses. Work up to 6-8g per day in 3 equal doses if you don't get the runs.
For those that want go bulk I am running 1kg taurine mixed with 100g niacin mixed in an old protein tube.
You can run as long as you like. I take some breaks when I can't train because of work or get sick.
Best practice is to about 16oz or more of water per 3 grams. Less water and your colon let it get wasted.
You will know you need to take a break, when typical stupid people stuff makes you want to yell at them.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started at 3g per day in 2 equal doses. Work up to 6-8g per day in 3 equal doses if you don't get the runs.
For those that want go bulk I am running 1kg taurine mixed with 100g niacin mixed in an old protein tube.
You can run as long as you like. I take some breaks when I can't train because of work or get sick.
Best practice is to about 16oz or more of water per 3 grams. Less water and your colon let it get wasted.
You will know you need to take a break, when typical stupid people stuff makes you want to yell at them.
‘You will know you need to take a break, when typical stupid people stuff makes you want to yell at them’ Why’s that and what’s it caused by?

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your test levels will be at a point where you can not reason with openly stupid people. I am an engineer. And dealing with people that don not understand physical reality will test your patience. When you should be able to reason with people, but instead you yell "WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB NUTS". Then it is time to take a break, especially since it is your boss.
It could be the supplements or I could have issues. I am not sure sure but I have not been fired yet.
TMI?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
there is nothing in there that could contribute to testosterone levels except Zinc.

Aspirin poisoning would occur.

Increase dopamine to outweigh serotonin will not work well either.

Caffeiene can increase cAMP to adegreee but im a caffeine junkie and i have 6.9pmol which is the same as a 100 year old man.