Finaflex and Exotherm

nyemt718

nyemt718

Awards
I'm new to this forum but not really new to OTC the counter supplements...or under the counter...Does anyone think Finaflex PX and Exotherm would be a good stak. I used to love Oxy Elite Pro, I lost 50lbs on it 8 years ago. But nothing seems to compare. Thoughts? Suggestions? Im open..Should I throw a natty test booster in? Thanks!

nyemt718

nyemt718

Awards
I never tried ECA what is a legit one that wont kill me LOL

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What finaflex product are you talking about? PX? If so, it's a good product, pretty strong if you like stims. Honestly though, for a better price and what I feel is a more complete product, I'd go with ignit3 by Olympus labs. As for a test booster: just my .02 but every OTC product I've ever tried has helped with libido and maybe a little bit of energy but that's about it, except for the original erase pro+ which got a lot of water out from under my skin but also made my joints a bit dry so maybe you could give an arimistane product a shot.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
go to target (or your states equivalent) and go to the pharmacy and ask them for bronkaid.

they will ask you for your license and tell you that you can only buy a box a month. then go to the supplement section and get a 200 mg caffeine tab. Honestly I would pass on the baby asprin but I know that i have come across some research that proved it to be beneficial in this stack so grab an 81 mg baby asprin.

dose all three up to three times a day and dont do it too late in the day or you wont sleep.

nyemt718

nyemt718

Awards
You think I should stack ignit3 with exotherm? I keep seeing exotherms name all over here.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
go to target (or your states equivalent) and go to the pharmacy and ask them for bronkaid.

they will ask you for your license and tell you that you can only buy a box a month. then go to the supplement section and get a 200 mg caffeine tab. Honestly I would pass on the baby asprin but I know that i have come across some research that proved it to be beneficial in this stack so grab an 81 mg baby asprin.

dose all three up to three times a day and dont do it too late in the day or you wont sleep.
Can you dose this one hour prior to your workout?

nyemt718

nyemt718

Awards
I like your idea but that is a lot of moves man. I want something simple

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you dose this one hour prior to your workout?
when i did ECA i would take it pwo and a non stim pump pre 20 mins pwo

i dont see why an hour would be any different so yeah

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like your idea but that is a lot of moves man. I want something simple

its one store it will take 15 mins at most and is one of the most effective fat burning product(s) on the market.

nyemt718

nyemt718

Awards
What finaflex product are you talking about? PX? If so, it's a good product, pretty strong if you like stims. Honestly though, for a better price and what I feel is a more complete product, I'd go with ignit3 by Olympus labs. As for a test booster: just my .02 but every OTC product I've ever tried has helped with libido and maybe a little bit of energy but that's about it, except for the original erase pro+ which got a lot of water out from under my skin but also made my joints a bit dry so maybe you could give an arimistane product a shot.
Also PX is like $18 on amazon right now, I looked up ignit3 its about $27, I never took Olympus products. Is ignit3 much better?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what was the non stimp pump product.
whatever you like man. At the time i think it was Chaos and Pains permaswole.

but there are a LOT of great non stim options out right now so i would browse around for sure

nyemt718

nyemt718

Awards
whatever you like man. At the time i think it was Chaos and Pains permaswole.

but there are a LOT of great non stim options out right now so i would browse around for sure
I'm actually taking "Genius Pre" right now and the pumps are very impressive for a non stim.

nyemt718

nyemt718

Awards
I was thinking

Stim- IGNIT3
Non Stim- Exotherm
AI- Arima-XD
Natty Test- Dpol

highly considering the ECA though, but does the above stack sound solid?

nyemt718

nyemt718

Awards
I was thinking

Stim- IGNIT3
Non Stim- Exotherm
AI- Arima-XD
Natty Test- Dpol

highly considering the ECA though, but does the above stack sound solid?
or cut out Arima XD and Exotherm and just Add Lean Xtreme :knockedout:

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also PX is like $18 on amazon right now, I looked up ignit3 its about $27, I never took Olympus products. Is ignit3 much better?
Oh snap! I've only ever purchased it retail where it's about 40 bucks. Good deal!

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

One box per month? I thought it was like 7 boxes a month. If it’s only one a month I’m in some trouble hahaha. Ephedrine is great andben using it for a while.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
You think I should stack ignit3 with exotherm? I keep seeing exotherms name all over here.
I have had good results from that combo. Also good results from Ec+ exotherm ( no aspirin).

EC+ alpha y is also great