On cycle supplement for health

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would be a good idea to take a on cycle support supplement to help combat a sickness. And for overall heath. im asking because all of these on cycle supports have many healthy ingredients.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not get something like Controlled Labs Oximega+Greens. That is one seriously loaded all round health supplement

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Why not get something like Controlled Labs Oximega+Greens. That is one seriously loaded all round health supplement
Wow it looks very good. Not to bad on price either.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow it looks very good. Not to bad on price either.
It's a very popular and very inclusive all round health supp that covers a lot in regards to keeping your body running at 100%.
If you want to keep it down then don't try to drink it straight. My advice would be to mix it in with some chocolate flavoured protein powder.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
It's a very popular and very inclusive all round health supp that covers a lot in regards to keeping your body running at 100%.
If you want to keep it down then don't try to drink it straight. My advice would be to mix it in with some chocolate flavoured protein powder.
Ohh thanks for the input man. Much appreciated!! :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Greens supplement is a good suggestion, probiotic, vitamin c, epicor

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That + Orange Triad would be a good overall health stack rather than an on cycle support.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been eyeing Oximega+Greens. Currently taking Orange Triad and Orange and love it so far! But the greens are a nice addition!

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most important cycle support is something like EpiAndro to combat lethargy imo.
TUDCA, CEQ10 and Taurine is my standard support.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most important cycle support is something like EpiAndro to combat lethargy imo.
TUDCA, CEQ10 and Taurine is my standard support.
EpiAndro is a prohormone, not a cycle support. People take cycle supports to combat side effects of EpiAndro

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think it would be a good idea to take a on cycle support supplement to help combat a sickness. And for overall heath. im asking because all of these on cycle supports have many healthy ingredients.
Absolutely. I know people that use cycle assist, life support, cycle support, etc all year just for general health.

I would also mention Gut Health by Evomuse is very good in fighting off general sickness. I had a transplant almost 6 years back and because so, I need to take medications to suppress my immune system. Just last week was the first time in two years I got sick. I had influenza B, but two years prior to last week, no sickness at all with a weaker immune system.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EpiAndro is a prohormone, not a cycle support. People take cycle supports to combat side effects of EpiAndro
Yes, I know, but there is more advantages than disadvantages.
Lethargy can kill your cycle so it's a support on cycle to combat lethargy.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I know, but there is more advantages than disadvantages.
Lethargy can kill your cycle so it's a support on cycle to combat lethargy.
It's a DHT base to reduce the side effects of other PH's . I wouldn't recommend anybody use it as an On-Cycle-Support/health supplement.