Sparta Nutrition - The 1 - Ingredients question

Robert11

Awards
Not sure who the Sparta Nutrition rep is. Can someone please add to the thread.

I see that the sparta nutrition label for "The 1" which is 1-ANDRO only lists 1-ANDRO as an ingredient 115mg.However, Hi-Tech's 1-Andro "1-Testerone" also list 6,7 Dihidroxybergamottin 50 mg. I'm looking for a 1-Andro product without the bergamottin. I thought the source of all these were Hi-Tech so can anyone confirm that the Sparta Nutrion 1-Ando is produced by a different lab than Hi-Tech? Or is Sparta Nutrition's source Hi-Tech but they just omitted the bergamottin from the label. I need to avoid bergamottin so need to know definitively. Thanks for any help.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone gets their PHs from Hi-Tech, so Sparta would be included in that. I'm not sure what you mean by the bergamottin though. If it's not on Sparta's The 1 profile or ingredients list then they probably just didn't put it in the product.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I see that the sparta nutrition label for "The 1" which is 1-ANDRO only lists 1-ANDRO as an ingredient 115mg.However, Hi-Tech's 1-Andro "1-Testerone" also list 6,7 Dihidroxybergamottin 50 mg. I'm looking for a 1-Andro product without the bergamottin. I thought the source of all these were Hi-Tech so can anyone confirm that the Sparta Nutrion 1-Ando is produced by a different lab than Hi-Tech? Or is Sparta Nutrition's source Hi-Tech but they just omitted the bergamottin from the label. I need to avoid bergamottin so need to know definitively. Thanks for any help.
I think their 1-Andro is already sold out at most sites.

Robert11

Awards
I think their 1-Andro is already sold out at most sites.
No there is one store that still has it that I found. But the fact that it is out most places makes me think this is just sourced from hi tech that has been shut down.

Robert11

Awards
I think everyone gets their PHs from Hi-Tech, so Sparta would be included in that. I'm not sure what you mean by the bergamottin though. If it's not on Sparta's The 1 profile or ingredients list then they probably just didn't put it in the product.
What do you mean they don’t put it in their product? If they get it directly from hi tech and hi tech putsit in, then it already there and their label is not accurate.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean they don’t put it in their product? If they get it directly from hi tech and hi tech putsit in, then it already there and their label is not accurate.
Hi-Tech puts it in their product (1-Testosterone). Sparta doesn't have to put it in their product (The 1) if they don't want to. Sparta can put anything they want in combination with their prohormone products, just like Hi-Tech and any other company can do the same.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established

What is the concern with bergamottin ?

Maximiliaan

Awards
Why take 1-Andro which has to be converted into another prohormone (losing a lot in the process) and for that prohormone (1-AD) to then also require conversion into the actual anabolic you’re wanting which is 1-testosterone?

When you can buy actual 1-testosterone this doesn’t make much sense (I don’t mean the hi-tech product CALLED 1-testosterone but which contains none but Fusion Nano 1T which IS 1-testosterone).

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Take a look at Olympus Labs Sup3r-1. 110 mg per pill and solid value for the elite size.

Robert11

Awards
Hi-Tech puts it in their product (1-Testosterone). Sparta doesn't have to put it in their product (The 1) if they don't want to. Sparta can put anything they want in combination with their prohormone products, just like Hi-Tech and any other company can do the same.
What makes you think Sparta has a lab and is not just buying in bulk ank packaging? If hi-tech formulates it, then most likely everyone gets the same thing. Only difference is the packaging and dose.

Robert11

Awards
What is the concern with bergamottin ?
It come from grapefruit and causes the “grapefruit effect”. This can cause over absorption of medications.

The 1-Andros already have cyclosome in them as a specific delivery system but for some reason some of them also list bergamottin. I’m assuming for even more enhanced delivery but this can cause problems with certain medications.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What makes you think Sparta has a lab and is not just buying in bulk ank packaging? If hi-tech formulates it, then most likely everyone gets the same thing. Only difference is the packaging and dose.
But the products are capped and Sparta can add or not add whatever they want in those caps. My guess is Sparta did not add bergamottin into their product.

Robert11

Awards
Why take 1-Andro which has to be converted into another prohormone (losing a lot in the process) and for that prohormone (1-AD) to then also require conversion into the actual anabolic you’re wanting which is 1-testosterone?

When you can buy actual 1-testosterone this doesn’t make much sense (I don’t mean the hi-tech product CALLED 1-testosterone but which contains none but Fusion Nano 1T which IS 1-testosterone).
1) because 1-test is illegal in the U.S. and,
2) can’t find any cycle log on it.

Robert11

Awards
Take a look at Olympus Labs Sup3r-1. 110 mg per pill and solid value for the elite size.
Not available anywhere anymore but same question, does it come from hi-tech and if so need confirmation that it is a different formulation without bergamottin.

Robert11

Awards
But the products are capped and Sparta can add or not add whatever they want in those caps. My guess is Sparta did not add bergamottin into their product.
I guess the best option is to call them and try and get confirmation.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess the best option is to call them and try and get confirmation.
HI Tech did manufacture Spata's prohormones, but that does not mean it is correct to conclude that just because Hi Tech's 1 Testosterone product has grapefruit extract all the prohormones they manufacture also have grapefruit extract. They have several 1 Andro products in varying dosages and some have it and some don't. It is not listed on the Sparta 1 ingredient label so it doesn't have it. There is a Hi Tech rep on the board-think his screen name is VaughTrue, maybe someone can flag him down to this thread for confirmation.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
HI Tech did manufacture Spata's prohormones, but that does not mean it is correct to conclude that just because Hi Tech's 1 Testosterone product has grapefruit extract all the prohormones they manufacture also have grapefruit extract. They have several 1 Andro products in varying dosages and some have it and some don't. It is not listed on the Sparta 1 ingredient label so it doesn't have it. There is a Hi Tech rep on the board-think his screen name is VaughTrue, maybe someone can flag him down to this thread for confirmation.
This is what I'm trying to say. The bergamottin is separate of the andro. Hi-Tech added it into their product and Sparta didn't.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not available anywhere anymore but same question, does it come from hi-tech and if so need confirmation that it is a different formulation without bergamottin.
No. OL does not come from HTP. PM’d with vendors that still have in stock.

Robert11

Awards
No. OL does not come from HTP. PM’d with vendors that still have in stock.
Great. Thank you! Just ordered some.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with a couple of bottles of hi-tech 1-testosterone that I can’t use. You can never research enough I guess.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i saw i was tagged a few times in here...what is the actual question/concern? I must be overlooking it somehow...can't see whats actually being asked

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That isn't how it works

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the question if Hi-Tech produces Sparta Nutrion's The 1?

-Spaz

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's asking if the 1 by Sparta has Bergamot in it. If its not on the label, it shouldn't. Everyone gets their andros from Hi-tech, but Bergamot is something Hi-tech included in their own product. They don't include for other people unless they ask for it (and it is then put on the label).

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think some of you are misunderstanding what Hi-Tech does, and how contract manufacturing works. In a brief nutshell, Hi-Tech makes their own line of supplements (as well as owns and manufactures supplements under several other brands in the Hi-Tech family) - but they also are a contract manufacturer for numerous other companies that they do not own. That means that if a company does not own their own manufacturing plant (most do not), they can contact Hi-Tech's manufacturing division and tell them what they want to include in their products and Hi-Tech will manufacture it for them in their facility. Just because there's bergamot in some andros does not mean it's in all andros. A company can include whatever they'd like in their product and does not need to copy an existing product formulation under their own brand (nor should they). Check supplement facts labels on the products you'd like to check and see if it's in there. It's that easy.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
i saw i was tagged a few times in here...what is the actual question/concern? I must be overlooking it somehow...can't see whats actually being asked
Is the question if Hi-Tech produces Sparta Nutrion's The 1?

-Spaz
While I have you guys in this thread, do either of you have an update on the andro situation? I am starting to see some 1-Testosterone and 1-AD on the market, but that is it. No 19nors, 4-dheas, etc. It's a bummer to me because I was really looking for more 19nor and 1,4-dhea (Equibolin - or pBold if I can get my hands on it). Maybe you have more insight as to whether Hi-Tech is only going to be producing 1-DHEA from now on and discontinuing the others or what... I'm sure you guys are exhausted about hearing this from us by now, but I have to ask.

Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I have you guys in this thread, do either of you have an update on the andro situation? I am starting to see some 1-Testosterone and 1-AD on the market, but that is it. No 19nors, 4-dheas, etc. It's a bummer to me because I was really looking for more 19nor and 1,4-dhea (Equibolin - or pBold if I can get my hands on it). Maybe you have more insight as to whether Hi-Tech is only going to be producing 1-DHEA from now on and discontinuing the others or what... I'm sure you guys are exhausted about hearing this from us by now, but I have to ask.

Thanks
Ive been told theyre all coming back shortly, you'll see them all