Inhibit-e difference + stack?

T

TheButtman

Awards
Hi,

I'm currently running Inhibit-e, and just received my second bottle. I ordered the first off Amazon, and the second off Bestpricenutrition. I was hesitant to order from BPN; but did because if I paid a fee, I was told it would get to me a day earlier (it didn't, and I got it on the same day that I would have if I had just waited for Amazon).
I opened the second bottle, and it did not have the strong pharmaceutical smell the first did. The second bottle smells faintly of tea-leaves and nothing else. Did I get a bad product? Is bestpricenutrition as bad as I had suspected? Thank you.

P.S. Is there anything else I should stack with it? If I do, should I wait for a second cycle to begin the stack?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Every bottle ive ever gotten has had that strong smell that u speak of (like moth balls, lol). In fact im bout to take some. So yeah they have always smelled crappy.

T

TheButtman

Awards
Damn, so did I get a bum product? Should I ask for a refund, customer service won't open until Monday? I have a feeling they won't give me one because I opened their defective product.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Idk man. Im not a rep for sns but hopefully someone will chime in. But if u want my opinion and it doesn't smell like da last one then id say yeah. I hate hearing crap like this. Hows the expiration date look?

T

TheButtman

Awards
Idk man. Im not a rep for sns but hopefully someone will chime in. But if u want my opinion and it doesn't smell like da last one then id say yeah. I hate hearing crap like this. Hows the expiration date look?
Thanks for the reply, man. It says it expires in 2021, so that shouldn’t be the issue. The bottle cap is smooth (vs. rigid) lot# and expiration date are placed it a completely different position on the new bottle (idk if it means anything)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Shoot me a PM with the lot # and I'll have it checked out for you

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just saw you only have 3 posts, so just enter the lot number in this thread

T

TheButtman

Awards
Thank you, Jiigzz.
The lot# is: C180178

Thanks again.

Edit: exp date:01/2021

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I've had 2 bottles of Inhibit E that had that very strong smell and then the 3rd one was more faint but still there. I always smell the bottle of Inhibit E every day before I would take the pills haha.

T

TheButtman

Awards
Yeah; like I said, my bottle smells like tea leaves, and that's only if I breathe in deep. The first thing that made me think something was wrong was the fact that there was zero smell upon opening it. That chemical smell from the first bottle is what made me think Inhibit-E was legit.

H

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Why would anyone be skeptical of BPN? They seem fine as far as im concerned. Never bought anything there but they dont look shady.

Whatever you people do, never buy from supplementcentral.com. They are 100% scam site. Wont even ship or reply. They used to be one of the few retailers for BLR... Glad to heard they are not anymore.

From the board sponsors ive been using tfsupplements and they are pretty good. Always smooth. Never had a problem.

T

TheButtman

Awards
Why would anyone be skeptical of BPN? They seem fine as far as im concerned. Never bought anything there but they dont look shady.

Whatever you people do, never buy from supplementcentral.com. They are 100% scam site. Wont even ship or reply. They used to be one of the few retailers for BLR... Glad to heard they are not anymore.

From the board sponsors ive been using tfsupplements and they are pretty good. Always smooth. Never had a problem.
I'm skeptical because 1. My shipment took 2 days longer than the estimate they gave me,and I paid extra 2. The product they gave me is noticeably different than the first one I bought

I just usually buy off Amazon if I can. Experiences like this are why I do, I don't have to pay for shipping that doesn't keep to its schedule, and at least they will refund my money instead of giving me credit to a store that just screwed me over.

H

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
I'm skeptical because 1. My shipment took 2 days longer than the estimate they gave me,and I paid extra 2. The product they gave me is noticeably different than the first one I bought

I just usually buy off Amazon if I can. Experiences like this are why I do, I don't have to pay for shipping that doesn't keep to its schedule, and at least they will refund my money instead of giving me credit to a store that just screwed me over.
but you were skeptical already before buying... all the reasons you mentioned are post purchase

???

T

TheButtman

Awards
but you were skeptical already before buying... all the reasons you mentioned are post purchase

???
True, tbh it was mostly because I had never heard of them. I've also had issues with other companies in the past, so I'm always wary of any company I haven't used before. It doesn't matter anyway, because it seems like I was correct in the end (at least in regards to shipping). I'll have to wait until Jiigzz gets back to me about the inhibit-e to see if the product is bunk.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
True, tbh it was mostly because I had never heard of them. I've also had issues with other companies in the past, so I'm always wary of any company I haven't used before. It doesn't matter anyway, because it seems like I was correct in the end (at least in regards to shipping). I'll have to wait until Jiigzz gets back to me about the inhibit-e to see if the product is bunk.
Let me know how this turns out even if its PM please!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established

Word brother! !!

H

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
they used to run a channel on youtube a while back... they seemed like good people a fat guy and a small blond dude in shape. i know this isnt much, but you know... they are at least putting their faces out there. not trying to hide / being shady you know !?

T

TheButtman

Awards
Let me know how this turns out even if its PM please!
I will, man. Jiigzz has yet to get back to me though; and it's been a few days, so I'm thinking about chalking this up as a loss.

T

TheButtman

Awards
they used to run a channel on youtube a while back... they seemed like good people a fat guy and a small blond dude in shape. i know this isnt much, but you know... they are at least putting their faces out there. not trying to hide / being shady you know !?
No offense, but that means next to nothing. Plenty of con-artists make a living being in the public eye. In the end, those guys you saw on YouTube took my money and didn't deliver on either of their services (shipping speed and product authenticity).

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I will, man. Jiigzz has yet to get back to me though; and it's been a few days, so I'm thinking about chalking this up as a loss.
It does happen, I know, sucks but as they say...a lesson paid for is a well learned lesson..I've had my share...ive noticed that just sticking to the companies that are allowed to have a place to rep their stuff here on AM is a good place to start. As time has gine on ive found some other good places but dont think we supposed to talk about em on here, I think thats dumb but who am I ya know. Still let me know how it turns out if ya don't mind and best of luck to u!! When I get going I can ramble on now, lol.

T

TheButtman

Awards
Thanks again. I'd just have thought that an SNS rep like Jiigzz would have more of an interest in whether or not one of their customers got an authentic product, and have gotten back promptly. I might just drop SNS all together. Oh well, I guess that makes 2 lessons learned from this experience.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again. I'd just have thought that an SNS rep like Jiigzz would have more of an interest in whether or not one of their customers got an authentic product, and have gotten back promptly. I might just drop SNS all together. Oh well, I guess that makes 2 lessons learned from this experience.
I just messaged one of the SNS employees. Sorry it's taking a while to solve this issue.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It should be G2G man. Sorry I've been largely MIA after asking for the lot # as I'm moving around a lot at the moment. It's proving a challenge to stay on top of anything, so I apologise for the delay.
mw1 will double check the lot # for you though as he works at head office

However if you are concerned for the quality, email BPN directly and they can also look into this for you

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I just posted this in another thread that my latest bottle does not smell either. I also purchased from the same place. I will confirm lot number tomorrow but I know tge expry date is the same.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Im not concerned though. Actually happy cause I didnt like the smell. Im gonna keep my dosing the same and monitor results compared to my first bottle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im not concerned though. Actually happy cause I didnt like the smell. Im gonna keep my dosing the same and monitor results compared to my first bottle.
if mw1 says you are good...you should be gto!!!

let us know how it treats you....

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My bottle is lot# C180178

I opened a capsule and its lighter in color than the version that smells. Again though Im not worried. I take 1 before bed and have been doing so for a few days now.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bpn has always been good to go for me. I can think of much better supps to make counterfeits of then inhibit-e. It simply is too well priced to make it worth it to me.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different manufacturers sometime use differemt filler blends...you have nothing to worry about

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Different manufacturers sometime use differemt filler blends...you have nothing to worry about
I know i dont..lol. 1 Inhibit last night before bed along with 1 LJ100 led to crazy wood all night and into the morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know i dont..lol. 1 Inhibit last night before bed along with 1 LJ100 led to crazy wood all night and into the morning.
wood is good...but did you get to 'plant' that tree?

T

TheButtman

Awards
It's been a few months,but I've started taking inhibit-e again. I've ordered it from multiple sources, but i think it still smells like tea. I think it just be because it's the new formula, but I feel it doesn't work. Is there anywhere I can get the original?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's been a few months,but I've started taking inhibit-e again. I've ordered it from multiple sources, but i think it still smells like tea. I think it just be because it's the new formula, but I feel it doesn't work. Is there anywhere I can get the original?
The original hasn’t been in production for a while

T

TheButtman

Awards
Is there a point to taking the new one? It doesn't seem to be as powerful, or even work.