Caffeine pills for ec stack

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Went on Amazon this morning looking for a bottle of caffeine tablets for my ec stack. I saw these. Would these be of any greater benefit to the stack, or would it just be better to stick with straight ol caffeine?
Screenshot_20180223-044201.jpg
Screenshot_20180223-044150.jpg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably expensive for no reason especially with only 50 tablets. That would last me just over 2 weeks at 3 a day

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
No reason to use that specific product unless caffeine is giving you high anxiety. The synergy of L-Theanine and Caffeine is said to be quite nice in the morning, however, if you are using ephedrine....then kiss that tranquil smooth energy goodbye.

I've run many ECA stacks before, despite what you read the aspirin is an essential part of doing this. I highly recommend it to you if you are running E and C.

Primatene-E
Vivaron-C
Generic Aspirin-A

$17 if you shop correctly

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do use the Primatine tablets. I got a regular bottle of caffeine tablets off Amazon at a better price (per pill) than the vivarin.. I'll throw the A in the mix. Haven't used that in probably over 10 years! Lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are many places to get them very cheap.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just go with whatever 200mg caffeine tabs are cheapest. I believe SNS makes caffeine and you can use discount codes to make it even cheaper. I use NOW L-Theanine 200mg when I take caffeine later in the evening, makes it easier to wind down and get to bed.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to use l theanine a decade or so ago for some time

the caffeine , l theanine stack seems to be quite popular .

I haven't tried the caffiene or Ec theanine stack . I recently bought some l theanine as if I do use caffeine or ec stack I have l thenine on hand.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to add theanine to your EC stack, but it separately IMO. The 2:1 ratio means you’ll be taking 400mg theanine to get 200mg caffeine; that’s a pretty high dose. It’ll be cheaper (per serving) to buy them separately, and will give you the flexibility to dose your caffeine and theanine independently (at whatever ratio you find best, perhaps 2:1, 1:1, or 1:2).

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with regular caffeine pills. Depending where you live, you can buy 200mg caffeine tablets for very cheap. I typically get mine from Walmart - 200 tablets for $3-$4

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some SNS caffein pills. Super cheap. It's what I use for EC.