Help Taylor Build a natty stack

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Alright I'm planning on doing a l o t of natty substances once BLR releases Vector, that'll be part of it duh.

Thinking of doing
Tongkat Ali(already have)
Anacyclus Pyrethrum
A GDA(already have)
Vector
Creatine (does it even need mentioning lol)
SNS Xgels since I've recently learned powdered arachidonic acid is booty
Soy Lecithin Granules for that there phosphatidic acid.
I'll be running a calorie surplus so what happens happens as far as BF%.

If you've got anything you'd like to see me add let me know, and if you've got suggestions on products go ahead and comment.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't add Soy Lecithin Granules. It's known to cause bloat. Better go with an extract. I used PA from EPIQ and it was good. 6 caps pre-workout. You would see some strength gainz.. Nothing on the body composition though.

Plus, if you haven't run SNS X-gels before, I would suggest run PA and X-gels separately. It would be good to know what works for you.

I am also sure, people would recommend running Vector alone. But, end of the day, your money and your body. Choose wisely.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
I wouldn't add Soy Lecithin Granules. It's known to cause bloat. Better go with an extract. I used PA from EPIQ and it was good. 6 caps pre-workout. You would see some strength gainz.. Nothing on the body composition though.

Plus, if you haven't run SNS X-gels before, I would suggest run PA and X-gels separately. It would be good to know what works for you.

I am also sure, people would recommend running Vector alone. But, end of the day, your money and your body. Choose wisely.
I bet I can seperate the lecithen throughout the day to avoid bloat, theres also a tooon of other beneficial stuff in Fearn's. This will be a first for PA but I have had arachidonic acid before albeit massively underdosed so I know a little how it effects me.

Get big die trying bubba jk. I'm too impatient to do Vector seperate especially with how hyped they've made me at this point.
If one thing is good and another one is good you put em together and see how it is thats how you make stew.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Looks like Barlowe's is claiming a 10:1 extract of Anacyclus Pyrethrum at 600mg a capsule. Legit or nah?
I've read people rave about Anabeta and obvs it was the Anacyclus doing it.
The research on it is super interesting too.
Including the whole rat testicles increasing 12% in weight thing good lord.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Barlowe's is claiming a 10:1 extract of Anacyclus Pyrethrum at 600mg a capsule. Legit or nah?
I've read people rave about Anabeta and obvs it was the Anacyclus doing it.
The research on it is super interesting too.
Including the whole rat testicles increasing 12% in weight thing good lord.
Can you post some links to the research you’ve found? Where are you sourcing it from?

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Can you post some links to the research you’ve found? Where are you sourcing it from?
Not enough posts fam.
Search examine com anacyclus pyrethrum they have all the studies sourced

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with jtmass and say run natty products solo before stacking. I love anabeta elite with x-gels. That's probably my favorite natty stack.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Have you found a good source to purchase this ingredient?
Barlowe's is the only people I've seen so far who have it in capsules but I'm not sure about them yet. No negative reviews from what I see

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
TLDR me I know the gist of how arachidonic acid works why would I supplement baby aspirin. If it's to counteract musclesoreness then no thanks I'm not a baby and my job isn't physically demanding. Using anti-inflammatories without good reason is detrimental to muscle gain IMO. Plus in a broad way of looking at it they're rough on your liverxkidneys with daily use.