KING MEDFITrx/Musclegen research

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Has anyone had any success with KING? I just recently purchased a bottle and while I am only two days into the cycle it just doesnt taste like it would have 5 pro-hormones inside of it. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I've been taking supps/ph/sarms for years oh, and Tren, Sust, Test, Var....but back to the point..Is it just me or is this product marketed too good to be true.

The marketing and labeling etc is done so well I was convinced. I know it's early, but I'm far from convinced this stuff is legit....any feedback helps

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard its awesome and ive heard its crap so idk lol personally i wouldnt take something with that many compounds in it cause some are bound to be underdosed. I seen a guy said he got awesome gains off of it though

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
appreciate the response bro. Yeah I already know the milligrams are off, and the labeling can't be entirely accurate, but I purchased the product mainly due the fact that it was one of the few I could find with M1A in it....which I've had tremendous success with in the past.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive never tried that one im actually going to grab a couple bottles tonight after work to take it for a spin. Heard some good things so im excited to try it

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Yeah man...lemme know, keep the post going. I know for a fact that good Methyl-1-Alpha is about as good as some really legit anavar I've taken before...the key is liver support and fluids. but yeah take the KING plunge with a brotha

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I meant im going to grab a coupke bottles of m1a. Not gonna get the king. I dont wanna run that many methyls at once. I was thinking about dmz m1a and lgd with maybe some epiandro or dermacrine for a test base

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what the place has. They usually have everything i want. Just talked to him a couple days ago and he said he had all that

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
appreciate the response bro. Yeah I already know the milligrams are off, and the labeling can't be entirely accurate, but I purchased the product mainly due the fact that it was one of the few I could find with M1A in it....which I've had tremendous success with in the past.
Medfit Rx sells an M1A product. The M1A dosing in it is higher than what's in the King product.

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Solid. I mean, look, if KING is legit than there’s no other option for a pro-hormone. The makeup and profiles are synergistically unrivaled. The question is: “Is it worth a flip?”

Time shall tell

Rep Log—wk. 1

Bench- 225 for 22 reps
Squat- 275 for 12 reps
Shoulder press- 185 for 10 reps

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Solid. I mean, look, if KING is legit than there’s no other option for a pro-hormone. The makeup and profiles are synergistically unrivaled. The question is: “Is it worth a flip?”

Time shall tell

Rep Log—wk. 1

Bench- 225 for 22 reps
Squat- 275 for 12 reps
Shoulder press- 185 for 10 reps
Which King do you have? Medfit Rx has 2 different formulated King products.

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
The newest formula. It’s on their website.

MaxLMG
DMZ
M1A
MSten
Trestolone

All horrible for the liver, yeah, yeah, we know.
I own two GNC’s and have my liver support- don’t drink, or do drugs, haven’t had so much as a soda in 3 years ��

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
The newest formula. It’s on their website.

MaxLMG
DMZ
M1A
MSten
Trestolone

All horrible for the liver, yeah, yeah, we know.
I own two GNC’s and have my liver support- don’t drink, or do drugs, haven’t had so much as a soda in 3 years ��
Obviously hard on the liver. I don't know much about Max LMG. It never seemed to really pick up any popularity. The trest is way too underdosed. Are you going to run a test base with this to fight lethary?

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
If lethargy occurs then 500mg of test every two weeks...TRT dosing. But I don’t plan on it, to be honest.

I’m already shut down from letro and my lethargy can’t get any worse. I’m used to it

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If lethargy occurs then 500mg of test every two weeks...TRT dosing. But I don’t plan on it, to be honest.

I’m already shut down from letro and my lethargy can’t get any worse. I’m used to it
You're running King for 30 days @ 2 caps per day?

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
MedfitRX isn't the most reliable from what I've read and from what I've experienced, especially for their prices. Hopefully you get some gains on it. I know in the past that a few of their products were underdosed and their stacked products, King and Kong, didn't actually have all compounds in them that were claimed. Regardless, here's hoping to some gains

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Thanks for that paintrain....Yeah, I believe that to be true. Theres just no way that those doses could be accurate...however, I gotta say, Yesterday I felt as strong as an ox. which is what I'm used to on this stuff (Methyls, that is)

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Alright guys,

So far so good. I'm not going to lie....ive experienced a little abdominal/kidney "ache"...although, I'm drinking about 2.5 to 3 gallons of water a day to help flush toxins but the fear of liver harm is certainly there. Maybe im psyching myself out...who knows. yayyyy milk thistle.

So....I've been eating like a savage and working out the same. My strength has gone up considerably for 7 days, my vascularity is ridiculous (road maps) and I feel overall harder.

time shall tell- so far I'm happy with KING

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys,

So far so good. I'm not going to lie....ive experienced a little abdominal/kidney "ache"...although, I'm drinking about 2.5 to 3 gallons of water a day to help flush toxins but the fear of liver harm is certainly there. Maybe im psyching myself out...who knows. yayyyy milk thistle.

So....I've been eating like a savage and working out the same. My strength has gone up considerably for 7 days, my vascularity is ridiculous (road maps) and I feel overall harder.

time shall tell- so far I'm happy with KING
You taking TUDCA? It's never too late to add it in the mix. Maybe even run it through PCT.

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
no im not man, thats a good idea i'll pick some up or order it asap

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any time strong orals are run, TUDCA / NAC combo is excellent, much better than Milk Thistle.
Though, all 3 covers all bases... Looking FWD to yur logs (and physiques) progression on t his run..

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Any time strong orals are run, TUDCA / NAC combo is excellent, much better than Milk Thistle.
Though, all 3 covers all bases... Looking FWD to yur logs (and physiques) progression on t his run..
thanks bro. Yeah I've always heard about milk thistle and and NAC--Tudca is a newer one for me.

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Ok boys:

Week 2 results are in.

First let me say this. I'm following protocol taking Medfit King RX sublingual twice daily. I'm also throwing down two Methyl-1 Alpha (20 mg) pills a day. Some would say this is overdoing it, but those people probably have healthy liver/kidney function, bench 1 plate, and eat at applebees...like...a lot.

So my strength increase is ridiculous. I legitimately feel like in 9 days I have increased my strength by 25-30%...you know, like that nice pumped, tight squeezed feeling. like if I wanted to I could bend the bar with my hands kind of squeeze.

As for numbers: I haven't recorded any progress yet, because I'm going to do that bi-weekly. I'll tell you now, though- it's going to be quite an increase.

Downsides: My kidneys ache. They truly do. I drink so much water, take my liver support, but this **** is brutal on the body. But...so is applebees and benching 1 plate.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
So you're dosing an additional 40mgs of M1A on top of the King? Damn! This is going to be a wild ride.

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
So you're dosing an additional 40mgs of M1A on top of the King? Damn! This is going to be a wild ride.
I am sir. I'm pushing the limits of anatomical resistance....I also may throw my life savings into Bitcoin today....What can I say? I'm a gambling man.

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Yes indeed. Ill keep the updates flowing in.

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Ok guys.

Woke up this morning feeling really tired. The lethargy has really been kicking in lately. So, I did myself a favor and purchased a shiny new bottle of Test Cyp. 500 mg a week for the next 8 weeks and we'll go from there.

up to this point the KING has been worth it for sure. Strength increases are blatantly obvious, typical oral side-effects are apparent, and I've gained about 5-7 good lbs. in two and a half weeks. finishing off this bottle with test cyp kicking in is going to take my savagery to a new level. Ill keep everyone updated.

kidneys feel much better by the way.

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Lmao! Yep. Looking lean hard and strong as an Ox.

My kidneys and liver are functioning fine, I’m just over hydrating. Taking liver support, and eating clean. I’m on my 4th week of King, and last week I started a 10 week cycle of 500 Test-E.

I look like a road map of veins and savagery.

My lifts are all going up significantly. Overhead press has gone up to 275

Bench 385

Squats are 315 for reps.

I feel incredible and highly support king

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Lmao! Yep. Looking lean hard and strong as an Ox.

My kidneys and liver are functioning fine, I’m just over hydrating. Taking liver support, and eating clean. I’m on my 4th week of King, and last week I started a 10 week cycle of 500 Test-E.

I look like a road map of veins and savagery.

My lifts are all going up significantly. Overhead press has gone up to 275

Bench 385

Squats are 315 for reps.

I feel incredible and highly support king
Wow! Nice!

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
Alright Everyone.

RESULTS ARE IN:

I've finished the first month of my summer cycle. In this cycle I used KING by MedfitRX as my primary "tool". I also supplemented two additional pills of Methyl-1-Alpha (Reaper Labs Grim Alpha) and on the 4th week of the cycle began to IM 500mg a week of Test C

Now: I want this review to be based on KING not the other supplementation I used-

I gave you my numbers at the beginning of this cycle. I gave you my midway numbers and now it's time for the final results.

I weigh 217 pounds (thats up about 5-10 lbs.)

I got so strong in 30 days time that I quit flat benching and began to incline press instead. I am now repping 275 lbs. for sets of 8-10 on Incline press. I am scared there isn't enough weight in the gym to max out my flat bench so I haven't attempted that one. All jokes aside my 1rM on Bench is probably 375 lbs.

Im squatting less because of my bad knees but my GF keeps telling me my ass is nice- so the booty is getting the gains.

I'm more vascular than I've ever been.

I do highly reccomend KING, however, the last two weeks of it when I threw some TEST-C in the mix were amazing. So King is a good base if you want a pro-hormone oral.

I must say, there is no way the dosing is accurate on KING. No way. I saw and felt the effects of a good pro-hormone, but it was not even close to the effects one would feel on a 5 PH compound touting the doses KING touts. That said, I still recommend this PH based on my gains.

I hope this helps the next man who is trying to decide.

Though I will say: If you are on the fence between PH and good ole fashioned juice, just buy the juice. The Test-C is what propelled this stack.

S

stephenwilker

Awards
I am sir. I'm pushing the limits of anatomical resistance....I also may throw my life savings into Bitcoin today....What can I say? I'm a gambling man.
HEYO Anabolic1813, you still kicking brother? I was thinking of running the KING but my livers hurting already reading this and its contents lol. Need to make sure there's some success stories out here and this is the closest one i've seen!

Anabolic1813

Anabolic1813

Awards
HEYO Anabolic1813, you still kicking brother? I was thinking of running the KING but my livers hurting already reading this and its contents lol. Need to make sure there's some success stories out here and this is the closest one i've seen!
Hey man- I'm still alive and well.

I have to say, I thought the KING was an excellent jump-start to my 12 week Test cycle. I dont and wont run anything else besides that.

As the liver is concerned I have not had blood work (waiting until test cycle is over) but I certainly dont feel any worse for wear. And I never turned yellow.

Some things to look out for while on KING: Back pain (kidneys)...Despite what the dosing really is, theres definitely strong chems in these tablets...My kidneys ached pretttttttty much the whole time I was on it. a dull ache that 2-4 bottles of water would flush away, but a dull ache indeed. I'm not gonna sugar coat it- this **** changes your body composition...

I know the chems are legit (dosing aside) because my strength increase was drastic. The vascularity and pumps were there. The appetite was insane. I would reccomend if you take this to try drinking 1 gallon a day for the entire time you are on it. Also, if you are gyno prone then the Methyl-1-Alpha will give it to you...like bad. So cylce some exemestane or arimidex....Honestly Nolva doesnt work on cycle...I wish people would be honest about this. If it gets terrible try Letro EOD at low doses...

Anyway, I digress, so, YES, I am alive. I would probably not take KING again because I don't plan on another 1-2 month hiatus from working out, but if you need a jumpstart to a cycle you cant go wrong!!

Hope this helps.

Never let anyone tell you that you cannot do something.

B

Benniedimes

Awards
Thanks man, I'm hitting the gym right now. I'm gonna put up a picture. This will be 9 weeks from the start. Still on king ph

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Did one bottle last you weeks? How many tabs did you take? I’m on it right now for the second time

I

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Well , how did it work out for you , dude ? I've been dying to know what MedfitRx products are like .

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Holy... This seems like something you'd run once in a lifetime. Should've stacked it with the KONG hahaha since that's not going to really add much toxicity and I can't imagine a guy would ever run this more than once. How's pct going?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbryfit1 Anabolics 10
J Supplements 21
M Supplements 2
F Anabolics 5
F Anabolics 21