1-Andro while on SARM cycle

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Has anyone tried this before? I’m looking to optimise my T “supply chain” while on cycle.

Currently supplementing with:
DHEA (which I’m running low on, hence the question)
+
Tribulus
Tongkat ali

and my preworkout has -
D-aspartic acid
Fenugreek seed powder
L-carnitine tartrate
Tribulus terrestris extract
Glycocarn
Japanese knotweed root
DIM
Chrysin HCL
D-Aspartic acid calcium chelate
Sodium D-aspartic acid, calcium D-glucarate

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First, this should be posted in the Anabolics Section

What SARM are you planning to run? 1-Andro does not convert to test, estrogen or DHT..will likely make you feel worse.

Ideal products to stack with most SARMs are 4-Andro or Dermacrine...low dose of oral DHEA is likely not going to cut it

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Yeah I was struggling to choose an area to post it, as it crosses both. I chose supplements as ultimately the product being discussed is sold as a supp. :)

Currently running RAD-140 and YK-11 with an AI.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I was struggling to choose an area to post it, as it crosses both. I chose supplements as ultimately the product being discussed is sold as a supp. :)

Currently running RAD-140 and YK-11 with an AI.
SARM's and PH's are anabolics, they aren't supplements...please keep them in the anabolics sections.

I'm not terribly familiar with YK-11, why are you including an AI?

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
SARM's and PH's are anabolics, they aren't supplements...please keep them in the anabolics sections.

I'm not terribly familiar with YK-11, why are you including an AI?
Ahh. In my country, 1-Andro is sold as a dietary supplement, hence my confusion.

YK-11 is not well documented in literature, however from what I’ve understood from looking at the molecule, it appears to be a myostatin inhibitor built on a steroid backbone. With that in mind, I suspect it can aromatise, hence the AI inclusion.