what can I combat ARA DOMS WITH? ABE? EPIC?

snrub

Awards
Long story short my job is hard manual labor. Some days carrying 9 foot tall 100lb concrete forms(easily over 200) all day when we pour basements. I love working outside. Anyways I already combat sore muscle enough.

This time around on ARA I was planning on running several other things. I've heard great things about follidrone and I've already obtained ABE. BUT I was wondering if these two would help with the muscle soreness and some joint pain ara gives me.

Mind you I do have a physically demanding job the last time I ran ARA+PA I pretty much had to dose kratom several times during the workday. Any advice will be appreciated.

If you give me advice. Please read what my job is like by searching my username and clicking "what do you guys think of this workout routine". All help is greatly appreciated

snrub

Awards
My body is constantly moving and I'm pretty damn flexible. I'm constantly moving ALL DAY. Its pretty much a warm up and a full body work out everyday. And I failed to mention when I'm packing concrete forms I carry them(with good form) typically 50 to 100 yards and quite often its up hill. Concrete labor is EXTREMELY physically demanding work. And I give my job alot of credit for my physique and my health.

So if there were any other suggestions beside stretching or supplements.....please let me know.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Boswellia serrata should inhibit the leukotriene synthesis pathway, so it possibly reduces inflammation pain and directs more AA to be converted to anabolic prostaglandins. This all at least in theory.

snrub

Awards
Keep em coming guys. Would stacking with follidrone or ep1c as well as anabetaelite help?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep em coming guys. Would stacking with follidrone or ep1c as well as anabetaelite help?
Although they are technically opposing supplements, you could stack your ARA with either FD or Ep1c. However, you would want to dose them as far apart as possible to combat the cancelling out effects.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long story short my job is hard manual labor. Some days carrying 9 foot tall 100lb concrete forms(easily over 200) all day when we pour basements. I love working outside. Anyways I already combat sore muscle enough.

This time around on ARA I was planning on running several other things. I've heard great things about follidrone and I've already obtained ABE. BUT I was wondering if these two would help with the muscle soreness and some joint pain ara gives me.

Mind you I do have a physically demanding job the last time I ran ARA+PA I pretty much had to dose kratom several times during the workday. Any advice will be appreciated.

If you give me advice. Please read what my job is like by searching my username and clicking "what do you guys think of this workout routine". All help is greatly appreciated
Add 2-3 grams of LCLT to your pre/post workout shake.

You could also try an ergogenic aid such as IntraMax or Ergonine. Both have fully dosed ingredients not only designed to help with size and strength, but recovery as well.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Nothing will work short of stopping ARA. imo it is terrible for the body.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you are working a physical job, ArA might not be the best thing for you. ArA works the way it does by causing inflammation in the muscle, so using products to eliminate the inflammation will be negating the benefits of it. I would opt to use something else or try a lower dose instead of using products that counteract what ArA is trying to do.

Have you considered any other options as far as natural anaboics? I think using FD2 or Massmax instead of ArA might be a better solution given the circumstances

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are working a physical job, ArA might not be the best thing for you. ArA works the way it does by causing inflammation in the muscle, so using products to eliminate the inflammation will be negating the benefits of it. I would opt to use something else or try a lower dose instead of using products that counteract what ArA is trying to do.

Have you considered any other options as far as natural anaboics? I think using FD2 or Massmax instead of ArA might be a better solution given the circumstances
Agreed with this. Just reading what you have said massmax xt or follidrone would be more suited for you in my opinion.

snrub

Awards
Will fd2 stack well with anabetaelite? And I think I might try ara next winter when work slows down.

snrub

Awards
FUNNY you say that I just got into drinking coffee, although heavily diluted, with maca in the morning anf then another glass pwo. And I have noticed less soreness...