Bottles almost empty....New bottles on deck...

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am 7 days away from finishing a pes shift/erase pro/ and norcodrene stack. My question is this, I have a new bottle of fit throid. I should get similar results from that as the shift? I have a new bottle of estrogenix depot and a new bottle of diesel e2, I should get similar results from either one of those as the erase pro? Im currently losing weight, 14 lbs since Jan 1st. I have a log in weight loss section. I want to drop my stims for the month of March so I can start alpha lean and true shred in april. I've been hitting stims pretty hard for a few months. Just trying to save a lil money by using what I already have if possible. Feedback is appreciated, THANKS

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It all depends on how your body reacts to it. I do well on some fatburners and not so well on others.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It all depends on how your body reacts to it. I do well on some fatburners and not so well on others.
Agreed with this... But you alpha lean and true shred stack will get you some good results whenever you start that!