FD2 vs Massmax Xt?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Both get a lot of love seemingly.... I've used FD2 before and liked it. This summer I may give MassMax a try.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
these two are not really the same.. maybe the reps can chime in but I think massmax is a natty anabolic prep??
anyhow I may be wrong but I think vector may be more comparable to massmax.

FD2 is of course a killer product so.. you cant go wrong with it. a lot of people rely on this as a staple.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Seems FD2 is a good all around natty anabolic, where it seems to shine on a recomp. MassMax is better for putting on some mass.

Personally I've only used MassMax and LOVED it. I put on 7.8lbs without a change in waist size and with noticeable strength gains after an 8 week run.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I loved my 6 weeks of mass max, even through stressful time and returned to gym ... Havent run fd2 to give a honest review

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
blongo804 hit the nail on the head. I love both for their own reasons. I find that FD2 is great for cutting or recomp, and Massmax is better suited for lean bulking or bulking. Massmax makes me hungry, so I wouldn't opt to use it on a cut. You can't go wrong with either product though, but it depends on what your current goals are.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fck it stack em lol

Will be like a mild ph gains lol

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Fck it stack em lol

Will be like a mild ph gains lol
Im currently on day 43 of a 60 day run of massmax xt, strength unleashed 200mg a day, and epilogue stacked and having phenomenal results! Will buy again for sure

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would strongly suggest stacking them after you have ran them each solo. I know this can be expensive but at least you know what to expect from each when you stack them. Both products are great in their own way. I think you will love it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Both are great natty products. Use them both solo and then stack them. I'd take advantage of the 25% off FD2.0 at Strong supplement shop if you still need to pick up a bottle...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from what I've read FD2.0 is always positive, don't' know much about massmax but some reputable ppl in here say it's good so that leaves me to believe it's a solid product

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both are great products. FD2 is great for any goal really. It does, however, shine more with a recomp.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to try FD2, but it's on my list. Like others have stated both get great results. I would go 8 weeks MassMax bulk, then 8 weeks FD2 heading back to maintenance. You'd be set by 4th of July lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is 4 weeks suitable for either of these to have some kick?

Considering trying one of em myself, but can’t commit to buying two bottles at once

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Both are great natty products. Use them both solo and then stack them. I'd take advantage of the 25% off FD2.0 at Strong supplement shop if you still need to pick up a bottle...
25% off FD2.0. decision made! lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Considering trying one of em myself, but can’t commit to buying two bottles at once
I would suggest 8 weeks min. of either.problem with both is after 4 weeks you won't want to stop.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

4 weeks is fine but you will see greater benefits with 2 bottles at 8 weeks.