Yohimbe HCL Dosage Confusion

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Started doing some experiments with Yohimbe, was recommended a dosage of.. (0.2mg/kg), Im about 77kg and this mean about 15mg?
I think its not Yohimbe HCL dosage, bought

https://www.strongsupplementshop.co.uk/yohimbine-hcl-by-primaforce

Recommends 2.5mg x2 daily max 5mg

Now this is way less then recommendation, I assume because its HCL its double the original potency of yohimbe?

Can someone explain more? And what they feel is a safe dosage that works for them

Thanks and reps for good answer..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Started doing some experiments with Yohimbe, was recommended a dosage of.. (0.2mg/kg), Im about 77kg and this mean about 15mg?
I think its not Yohimbe HCL dosage, bought

https://www.strongsupplementshop.co.uk/yohimbine-hcl-by-primaforce

Recommends 2.5mg x2 daily max 5mg

Now this is way less then recommendation, I assume because its HCL its double the original potency of yohimbe?

Can someone explain more? And what they feel is a safe dosage that works for them

Thanks and reps for good answer..
Their recommendation would be from a tolerance position. 15mg straight out the bat could be horrible for some and so they are keeping to a respectable minimum.

15mg is fine though if you can tolerate it

Reactions: 00A
00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their recommendation would be from a tolerance position. 15mg straight out the bat could be horrible for some and so they are keeping to a respectable minimum.

15mg is fine though if you can tolerate it
I see, do you know if there difference between HCL and normal..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I see, do you know if there difference between HCL and normal..
Yohimbine is an active of yohimbe, so they are different but contain the key ingredient. For yohimbe you might have to pay extra attention to the extract % to determine the dosage of yohimbine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jiigzz covered it.

Most people can start around 7.5mg/dose and work up slowly to prevent the sides. Up to about 15mg is totally reasonable.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
start low , the lowest and work up from there. Totally fine to start at 2.5. better safe than sorry, yohimbine anxiety, cold sweats, headache is real and unpleasant. Happened to me many times, last year it happened and had to lower dose than go back up

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you've never used yohimbine before, definitely start with 2.5mg and see how it treats you. The bottle dosage is just a generic one-size-fits-all recommendation. If you weight 77kg then I would taper up to a full 15mg over the course of a week or two.

The side effects of y-hcl can be hard on some users (anxiety, cold sweats, increased heart rate, etc.), so take it slow and do go all in with 15mg to start. The other above have you covered on HCL vs. yohimbe. Yohimbine HCL is a standardized extract with a higher potency than just a standard yohimbe bark. You got the right stuff!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for all the feedback makes sense to me..