Clenbuterol guide WANTED

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi All, as per title, I am looking for someone who can give complete and accurate info about clenbuterol, dosing, risks and how to use it correctly.
Alternatively, if a complete guide already exist, please do let me know where I can find it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you!, but it is still not very clear if I shoul add caffeine or/and Y
It is suggested to limit yourself to coffee in my research. I was not able to follow that rule :)

You will see people doing all’s sorts of things though and reporting no issues. One dude was taking Clen, Ephedrine, T3, and Y for over a year. He claims his body adapted and had veins in his abs year-round. It was an old thread on another forum and he is probably dead now.

Anyway, I got insanely hungry and quite lethargic in my most recent attempt and could not abandon my stims, and actually kind of required more stims within days of starting clen. It seemed to be the consequence of an increased metabolism. Kind of like how you get hungry AF after doing cardio. I decided it was not for me at this time (yet again) and went back on ECA..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you find it better result wise?
Well, I never gave clen a fair chance. Last summer I bailed because I almost passed out, and this past week I bailed because it made me so darn tired.

During the time I took it, I researched it quite a bit. Most people agreed that for longer term results that are maintainable, ECA was the way to go. Clen can take such a potent hit on your metabolism, that the rebound can be very difficult to overcome. Side effects during use were very user dependent but lethargy was quite common due to the body burning off all its fuel...while doing nothing.

Then you read about how taurine supplementation is critical, yet taurine also inhibits catecholamines. WTF!

I just decided I would work harder for longer and go the safer ECA route :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would you see it well in a keto diet?
No...that’s the other thing. You need the carbs for fuel. I found that out fast. It does not feel anything like a stimulant except for the increase in body temperature...it is very deceiving. A state of low energy and being ravenous for carbs feels the opposite of the way I like to feel when I put my mind to shredding some fat. It is very counterintuitive. You may love it though :)