Are Test boosters really working for me?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried both the infamous CEL M test and Alphamax XT. They didn’t help me sleep, didn’t help my libido. I recently just finished M test and that entire time during it I never felt the “want” to have sex with my GF. I could care less if we did it or not, but I could atleast get it up. I’ve been off of it a couple weeks now and last night was the first time she could successfully ride me cause I was waaaaaay stiff. Then I proceeded to be awakened by ridiculous morning wood before my alarm.
Something I rarely had on it. I also feel my length of time before ejaculation was shortened.

IDK what it could be. Could I be ultra sensitive to the Maca root; in that is lowers my DHT a bit to much?

There also couldn’t have been any overlap, I take ZMA, Ergonine, and bloodshr3d raw, 5k vit D3, and a multi

I am also 23, I know these supps are better suited for older gentleman. I’ve never done exogenous hormones, but I still knew the ceiling of what to actually expect.

Thanks for you time.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may be sensitive to products that “control” estrogen hence the libido issue. Are you looking for a libido product or a body composition type product?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was also gonna mention I could be sensitive to the estrogen control product. My goal is body comp, does this mean I should avoid anything that tries to control estro? Also, what would that mean particularly? Does this mean I could have already low estro levels and it raises or the other way around?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely possible that the natural AI in both products had a negative impact on your libido. This has happened to me in the past before too with some products. Your body works to maintain a balance between estrogen and testosterone, so it's likely that the estrogen controlling ingredients caused your hormone production to decrease slightly. For a younger guy I would stay away from these types of products for now - they really aren't needed for a mid-20's guy in good shape.

If your goal is body composition, there are a lot of other great products out there that would be more beneficial. I would recommend checking out X-Gels, Massmax, and Follidrone

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was also gonna mention I could be sensitive to the estrogen control product. My goal is body comp, does this mean I should avoid anything that tries to control estro? Also, what would that mean particularly? Does this mean I could have already low estro levels and it raises or the other way around?
You’re probably fine. This is a normal reaction. I’ve had it happen to me before with erase pro. Many people do not realize that estrogen plays a key role in libido.

John set you up with a few really nice products!

Forskolin - 95 is a great place to start with trying to improve body composition (supplement wise). It stacks very well also and is cheap.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For $60 you can have the female hormone panel done (it’s for males too) through PrivateMDLabs dot com. This will give you feedback on your testosterone and estradiol levels, as well as FSH and LH.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-Test would only be infamous if it was bad.

I've used over 7 bottles of it. lol. It's not bad.