Epistane PCT

nendol02606

Awards
I just received my bottle of epistane after a strange run in with customs, and am not in any rush now to get on it. I have a good support, but what im trying to learn is realistic options for OTC post supplementation.

Not to downplay the obvious possible side effects, but I dont want to go absolutely all out and have to deal with customs grabbing my stuff again. Can i please get some suggestions on a responsible and realistic post cycle setup? From the many bours of reading, ive seen a lot of conflicting opinions.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What was your run in with customs? And are you in the USA? You can get a SERM in USA without dealing with customs.

nendol02606

Awards
I am not in the US, currently all over Europe. Customs seized my epi, refused to talk to me about it for a month and then out of nowhere it was delivered. I expected it to be destroyed.

I habe a bottle of Blackstone Labs PCT V but im not sure if that'll cover it good enough.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
SERM, nothing else is possible. maybe you wont recover properly without a SERM, and if you do (no one can tell for sure) it can take a very (!) long way - meanwhile you will feel like sh*t and loose all your gains. PHs shut your test production completely down, a cycle without a SERM is not possible.

what conflicting opinions have you seen?? nobody can say anything different, a PH without a SERM is extremely negligent

nendol02606

Awards
What do you recommend gor SERM and anything else to go along with?

I see recommendations to take creatine after, should I stop taking while on cycle?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
clomid or tamoxifen are the most common. please just search the forum for some existing dosing protocols. ive never used any PH‘s so i cant give you a recommendation.

just keep taking the creatine everyday like usual, no need to stop and start it again after cycle

and i hope you take bloodwork at least before your cycle to check if everything in your body is in check? these PHs are no joke, they are very harsh compounds. on cycle support is also highly recommended, i think OL K1ngsguard has by far the most comprehensive formula on the market.

nendol02606

Awards
Mainly just having a tough time finding nolva online.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
]I am not in the US, currently all over Europe. Customs seized my epi, refused to talk to me about it for a month and then out of nowhere it was delivered[/B]. I expected it to be destroyed.

I habe a bottle of Blackstone Labs PCT V but im not sure if that'll cover it good enough.
I live in the EU and my friend did order a bottle of Epistane a couple of years ago and the customs seized it but he get it delivered and the explaination was that they didn't treat Epi as a steroid, it was treated as a medical drug.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just received my bottle of epistane after a strange run in with customs, and am not in any rush now to get on it. I have a good support, but what im trying to learn is realistic options for OTC post supplementation.

Not to downplay the obvious possible side effects, but I dont want to go absolutely all out and have to deal with customs grabbing my stuff again. Can i please get some suggestions on a responsible and realistic post cycle setup? From the many bours of reading, ive seen a lot of conflicting opinions.
There is NOT one. it's as simple as that. No OTC PCT would be trustworthy enough for me to want to risk it. Find a domestic source.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
get a serm man you will thank yourself afterwards