Growth factor xt & reduce xt question

GSP

Awards
Just finished a bottle of each. Can I go into another bottle of each or do I need to takr time off?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can take another of each but I would take a little break after that!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can take another of each but I would take a little break after that!
Agreed with this. I'd run another bottle of each and then take a few week break.

GSP

Awards
Maybe take a three-4 week break after the second bottles and add xgels next time.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Definitely go ahead with another bottle of each :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your fine getting another set.

GSP

Awards
Can these cause gyno. Red and sore spot above a nip. Prob an ingrown hair or something, but concerning

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gyno would be a lump behind your actual nipple. Sounds like you’ve got a zit lol

Reactions: GSP
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
probably see even more results on 2nd bottles....most supps take time for full effects to be realized.

definitely run the 2nd bottles!!!!

GSP

Awards
Gyno would be a lump behind your actual nipple. Sounds like you’ve got a zit lol
The mind plays tricks on itself. Recomp has been crazy good on this stuff. Started doughy 280. Down to 250 looking fairly lean

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep up the good work man!!! Can’t be easy but you’ve made it this far, don’t stop now. Reach your goal and never look back

Reactions: GSP
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The mind plays tricks on itself. Recomp has been crazy good on this stuff. Started doughy 280. Down to 250 looking fairly lean
30lbs is significant, congrats.....is growth factor/reduce xt all you have been using?

GSP

Awards
30lbs is significant, congrats.....is growth factor/reduce xt all you have been using?
Yeah. But being strict on weekdays eating and considerably lower alcohol.

I think im gonna take two- three weeks off and run x gels with them next time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. But being strict on weekdays eating and considerably lower alcohol.

I think im gonna take two- three weeks off and run x gels with them next time.
x gels get very good reviews!!!

good idea to cut back on alcohol if trying to lose some lbs....

GSP

Awards
The community here has been great!. So first off July of last year I was 310. As of now I am 242 lbs and am eating clean and not boozing. But I've run into two problems. 1. I think cardio is cannibalizing all the gains i am trying to make lifting, specifically arms and quards/hamstrings. 2. Fat adn loose skin below belly button waist area, and still former moobs. how can i address this

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would only do cardio 3 days per week. After 3 or 4 weeks if you dont see gainz, increase protein intake about 15 to 20 % above current consumption.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The community here has been great!. So first off July of last year I was 310. As of now I am 242 lbs and am eating clean and not boozing. But I've run into two problems. 1. I think cardio is cannibalizing all the gains i am trying to make lifting, specifically arms and quards/hamstrings. 2. Fat adn loose skin below belly button waist area, and still former moobs. how can i address this
Phenomenal progress, nice work. If your focus is on weight loss, you prioritize that.. not muscle building. There comes a certain point when you really do have to focus on one goal. You aren't catabolizing muscle, but your muscle gain will slow as you drop body fat and maintain a calorie deficit (to promote fat loss). Loose skin is almost inevitable depending on how big you were to begin with. Fat around the pecs will drop over time, it'll be nice when you get to sub 15% body fat along with added muscle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look into a company called evomuse...the owner/formulator[dsade] makes topicals that might be able to help....I suggest you pm dsade and tell him your situation.

congrats on the progress!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, you are killing it man. Keep up the good work!