Growth factor xt & reduce xt question

1. Growth factor xt & reduce xt question

Just finished a bottle of each. Can I go into another bottle of each or do I need to takr time off?

2. You can take another of each but I would take a little break after that!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    You can take another of each but I would take a little break after that!
    Agreed with this. I'd run another bottle of each and then take a few week break.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Maybe take a three-4 week break after the second bottles and add xgels next time.

5. Definitely go ahead with another bottle of each
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Definitely go ahead with another bottle of each
    How long of a break after second bottle of each. 3 weeks long enough? Too long?

7. Your fine getting another set.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

8. Can these cause gyno. Red and sore spot above a nip. Prob an ingrown hair or something, but concerning

9. Gyno would be a lump behind your actual nipple. Sounds like youíve got a zit lol

10. probably see even more results on 2nd bottles....most supps take time for full effects to be realized.

definitely run the 2nd bottles!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Gyno would be a lump behind your actual nipple. Sounds like you’ve got a zit lol
    The mind plays tricks on itself. Recomp has been crazy good on this stuff. Started doughy 280. Down to 250 looking fairly lean

12. Keep up the good work man!!! Canít be easy but youíve made it this far, donít stop now. Reach your goal and never look back

13. Quote Originally Posted by GSP View Post
    The mind plays tricks on itself. Recomp has been crazy good on this stuff. Started doughy 280. Down to 250 looking fairly lean
    30lbs is significant, congrats.....is growth factor/reduce xt all you have been using?

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    30lbs is significant, congrats.....is growth factor/reduce xt all you have been using?
    Yeah. But being strict on weekdays eating and considerably lower alcohol.

I think im gonna take two- three weeks off and run x gels with them next time.

15. Quote Originally Posted by GSP View Post
    Yeah. But being strict on weekdays eating and considerably lower alcohol.

I think im gonna take two- three weeks off and run x gels with them next time.
    x gels get very good reviews!!!

good idea to cut back on alcohol if trying to lose some lbs....

16. The community here has been great!. So first off July of last year I was 310. As of now I am 242 lbs and am eating clean and not boozing. But I've run into two problems. 1. I think cardio is cannibalizing all the gains i am trying to make lifting, specifically arms and quards/hamstrings. 2. Fat adn loose skin below belly button waist area, and still former moobs. how can i address this

17. I would only do cardio 3 days per week. After 3 or 4 weeks if you dont see gainz, increase protein intake about 15 to 20 % above current consumption.

18. Quote Originally Posted by GSP View Post
    The community here has been great!. So first off July of last year I was 310. As of now I am 242 lbs and am eating clean and not boozing. But I've run into two problems. 1. I think cardio is cannibalizing all the gains i am trying to make lifting, specifically arms and quards/hamstrings. 2. Fat adn loose skin below belly button waist area, and still former moobs. how can i address this
    Phenomenal progress, nice work. If your focus is on weight loss, you prioritize that.. not muscle building. There comes a certain point when you really do have to focus on one goal. You aren't catabolizing muscle, but your muscle gain will slow as you drop body fat and maintain a calorie deficit (to promote fat loss). Loose skin is almost inevitable depending on how big you were to begin with. Fat around the pecs will drop over time, it'll be nice when you get to sub 15% body fat along with added muscle.

19. Quote Originally Posted by GSP View Post
    The community here has been great!. So first off July of last year I was 310. As of now I am 242 lbs and am eating clean and not boozing. But I've run into two problems. 1. I think cardio is cannibalizing all the gains i am trying to make lifting, specifically arms and quards/hamstrings. 2. Fat adn loose skin below belly button waist area, and still former moobs. how can i address this
    look into a company called evomuse...the owner/formulator[dsade] makes topicals that might be able to help....I suggest you pm @dsade and tell him your situation.

congrats on the progress!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by GSP View Post
    Damn, you are killing it man. Keep up the good work!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. $50 for 2 Reduce XT + 1 growth Factor XT
    By GQdaLEGEND in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2018, 05:09 PM
  2. SNS Growth Factor XT/X-Gels/Reduce XT log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:31 PM
  3. Novedex XT vs Reduce XT
    By ST09 in forum Supplements