Is the DMAA from evopharmacy legit?

Maximiliaan

Awards
I’ve seen this mentioned on here + reddit but I wanted to know if anyone here has tried it cos one thing is for sure, the new version of the original Iforce dexaprine formula definitely didn’t have the effect it should have?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I used to love OG Dexaprine but no way is the formula now what it was. I don’t care what Hi-Tech say. I also don’t find their preworkouts give the kind of overpowering energy/shakes that preworkouts with dmaa did in the past.

Conclusion: Either old school preworkouts ALL were spiked which is unlikely or else what they are saying is 1,3 DMAA is probably 1,4 or maybe dmba/dmha.

As for the dmaa at the evo site, I would think being a pharmacy selling licensed meds they’d have more processes to ensure products are sold compared to supplement sites but at that price, i don’t think it is worth it.

Besides there are stronger stimulants nowadays anyway (I think the stim blend in Hydrazine and Reign beats Hi-Tech’s stuff while if you’re looking at the evopharmacy website, they also stock Provigil and clenbuterol which are both better than dmaa for just about anything) + better value.

Maximiliaan

Awards
I hear what you’re saying but clenbuterol is also a pretty dangerous drugs (cardiotoxic ive read). As for the other supps, hydrazine ive never heard of and in any case it seems to be oos everywhere while reign contains yohimbine so I would rather eat nails than take that drug.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
I’ve seen this mentioned on here + reddit but I wanted to know if anyone here has tried it cos one thing is for sure, the new version of the original Iforce dexaprine formula definitely didn’t have the effect it should have?
The only place I've had luck with DMAA is china. Alibaba market.

Maximiliaan

Awards
Don’t trust China and USA customs even less so I think unless I hear feedback on this I’ll give it a miss.

If anyone has a good pure dmaa capsule retailer who takes cards please do share here lol.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don’t trust China and USA customs even less so I think unless I hear feedback on this I’ll give it a miss.

If anyone has a good pure dmaa capsule retailer who takes cards please do share here lol.
Hate to break it to you but all of this stuff is coming from China anyway, so its all a toss up at this point. Its going to be very hard to find capped DMAA at this point as the few places I have seen selling it are nootropic/rc type sites which mark everything as not for human consumption (IE they dont sell capped products). Honestly at this point IMO any DMAA you can get your hands on is going to be a risk of being bunk or something else all together.

Maximiliaan

Awards
I got a reference for another site but it looks sketchy as it says the site is down/bad gateway.

I wrote evopharmacy an email and they said they can sell me a sample of 15 caps for $10 which isn’t too bad. Anyone else out there doing that?

Re:China - My main concern is customs and QC whereas evo are U.K. based.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a reference for another site but it looks sketchy as it says the site is down/bad gateway.

I wrote evopharmacy an email and they said they can sell me a sample of 15 caps for $10 which isn’t too bad. Anyone else out there doing that?

Re:China - My main concern is customs and QC whereas evo are U.K. based.
I would do the sample pack and go from there. I assume you have used DMAA before so it should be noticeable if this is bunk or not. If its good you just got your source haha

Maximiliaan

Awards
Ok I’ve put an order in for it. I’ll let you know if it’s any good. At least if it’s crap I don’t blow a ton of money like i did with dexaprine.

Maximiliaan

Awards
The order came in yesterday. Popped a couple of caps which is 80mg.

Definitely felt more energised but not so much I couldn’t focus. I definitely got a good workout too but maybe 3 hrs or so after I had a crash that wasn’t too good.

Isn’t 80mg a little low for a crash? I thought Jack3d was around 50mg a scoop and while three scoops made me feel depressed for hours after, I don’t recall it being so bad at low doses?

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw some 1,4 DMAA on a research chem site and was going to give it a try to compare it to 1,3. If I get it I'll make an update about the quality.

Maximiliaan

Awards
The thing is, do the effects and sides I mentioned seem legit?

I tried it again at 1 cap with a black coffee on Sunday and found that provided a good level of focus, energy and a bit of aggression but this time without the crash.

If you were trying to come up with a homebrew preworkout and you had this dmaa to hand + you could combine with coffee, caffeine tabs etc what would people suggest to maximise energy and focus while avoiding sides?

I might try 2 capsules of it tomorrow with black coffee just to see how that compares to the 2 caps by itself.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back when DMAA was very popular 75mg use to be on the high side of dosing. I believe OG Jack3d was 25mg DMAA a scoop and 100mg caffeine. OG Muscle Marinade was also 75mg DMAA I believe and these were the 2 big DMAA products that were around back then. We didnt start to see the higher dosing until recently and honestly the DMAA that is around now seems different than the DMAA of the past, Im not sure what the difference is but it does not seem as strong at all.

I will also say the crash I use to get from OG DMAA was brutal, and I dont notice it as much with the newer DMAA products I have tried. 80mg DMAA + some caffeine you should notice a decent stim effect.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn’t teacrine help with the crash?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would think adding some theanine and theacrine could help with crashing

Maximiliaan

Awards
Back when DMAA was very popular 75mg use to be on the high side of dosing. I believe OG Jack3d was 25mg DMAA a scoop and 100mg caffeine. OG Muscle Marinade was also 75mg DMAA I believe and these were the 2 big DMAA products that were around back then. We didnt start to see the higher dosing until recently and honestly the DMAA that is around now seems different than the DMAA of the past, Im not sure what the difference is but it does not seem as strong at all.

I will also say the crash I use to get from OG DMAA was brutal, and I dont notice it as much with the newer DMAA products I have tried. 80mg DMAA + some caffeine you should notice a decent stim effect.
100% with you on the fact that the dmaa by hi-tech isn’t the same as what was in Jack3d and other old school preworkouts. Anyone whose taken dexaprine OG v new can easily see the difference.

Question is, is it that the new stuff is real dmaa and the old stuff was spiked?

Or that the old stuff was real dmaa and the new stuff is something else like dmha mislabelled as dmaa.

I’ve taken some more of these capsules. I found that taking 2 caps + a double shot espresso felt kind of similar to Jack3d. I had an awesome workout, lol, I felt really angry like the weights had been sleeping with my wife lol.

Still it had a crash later. I might try the theanine idea but won’t that blunt the stim effect?

Would it be safe to take 2.5mg of diazepam after a workout? I can get it from the same site.

I’m thinking it can help stop the crash without affecting my actual workout or else let me use it late at night and still get sleep (plus I figure if I use later at night then I don’t have to deal with a crash for several hours, I’ll just sleep it off).

If anyone has any other suggestions for eliminating the crash without impacting the workout I’m all ears.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Dmaa 1.4 is weak and feels very much like dmha, not worth the risk.
Ps, I still have an unopened tub of vein nutrition bloodshot with dmaa 1.4 and 1.3,that stuff is crack in a bottle!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmaa 1.4 is weak and feels very much like dmha, not worth the risk.
Ps, I still have an unopened tub of vein nutrition bloodshot with dmaa 1.4 and 1.3,that stuff is crack in a bottle!
I wish I had jumped on that when they released it. Didn't know it would be discontinued so quickly. I guess the double serving size didn't help.

Shnippen

Awards
I ordered DMAA from a polish website when i was in Poland. The products is 90x50mg caps, strong as fuk. Search for Geranium Oil at bodyshock.pl. They have a ton of other pre workouts and fat burners that contain DMAA.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

IMO the largest contributing factor is that we are all older and been using stims longer. I first used Jacked like 15 years ago. 15 years later and nothing works like it used to, nothing lol.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ordered DMAA from a polish website when i was in Poland. The products is 90x50mg caps, strong as fuk. Search for Geranium Oil at bodyshock.pl. They have a ton of other pre workouts and fat burners that contain DMAA.
The DMAA caps from bodyshock.pro are fake. They are actually N-Methyltyrammine HCl caps but they list them as “1,3 dimethylamylamine hcl”. I was dooped into buy them because they list them as GERANIUM OIL 90 CAPS by SSN Nutrition. They are claiming each cap is 50mg of Pure DMAA but its really N-Methyltyrammine being pass off as dmaa. Be careful because N-Methyltyrammine has a really bad “dirty stim” efffect on most people.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The DMAA caps from bodyshock.pro are fake. They are actually N-Methyltyrammine HCl caps but they list them as “1,3 dimethylamylamine hcl”. I was dooped into buy them because they list them as GERANIUM OIL 90 CAPS by SSN Nutrition. They are claiming each cap is 50mg of Pure DMAA but its really N-Methyltyrammine being pass off as dmaa. Be careful because N-Methyltyrammine has a really bad “dirty stim” efffect on most people.
thanks for sharing this...might save someone from wasting money!!!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO the largest contributing factor is that we are all older and been using stims longer. I first used Jacked like 15 years ago. 15 years later and nothing works like it used to, nothing lol.
Sorry few months old but have to disagree....what we have is a watered down/bunk version of DMAA being used by Hi Tech. Things don't hit like they used to because the same ingredient/s are not being used. Everyone notices it, all those shi*ty Hi Tech "reformulations" i.e. Mesomorph, etc...as soon as grubby Hi Tech got their hands on it....it started to s*ck. Everyone was like "WTF"?
So to me...it's not years of use...you had great products i.e. Meso hitting hard then sh*t Hi Tech comes along, fcks up the entire DMAA industry, tries to buy all companies who produce pre's with it...and replace the DMAA with some watered down sh*t ingredient or fake DMAA.

What's even worse....supposed "consumer" companies like Stack3d or PricePlow are too big of cowards to have Hi Tech's stuff tested for purity and accuracy of the DMAA claims. Guarantee if they sent one of those POS Gaspari SP250 with "70mg of DMAA" you would get nothing that sht was so weak.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried Irate by Juggernaut? They claim to use DMAA.

Centurion Labs does too, God of Rage.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry few months old but have to disagree....what we have is a watered down/bunk version of DMAA being used by Hi Tech. Things don't hit like they used to because the same ingredient/s are not being used. Everyone notices it, all those shi*ty Hi Tech "reformulations" i.e. Mesomorph, etc...as soon as grubby Hi Tech got their hands on it....it started to s*ck. Everyone was like "WTF"?
So to me...it's not years of use...you had great products i.e. Meso hitting hard then sh*t Hi Tech comes along, fcks up the entire DMAA industry, tries to buy all companies who produce pre's with it...and replace the DMAA with some watered down sh*t ingredient or fake DMAA.

What's even worse....supposed "consumer" companies like Stack3d or PricePlow are too big of cowards to have Hi Tech's stuff tested for purity and accuracy of the DMAA claims. Guarantee if they sent one of those POS Gaspari SP250 with "70mg of DMAA" you would get nothing that sht was so weak.
There’s 1,3 DMAA; 1,4 DMAA; 1,5 DMAA, and 1,6 DMAA. 1,3 DMAA is the only one you guys like.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, can’t seem to get into this website.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 1
MA Labs 14