Staples?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
What are all your guys' staple supps you take day to day? Im getting back into lifting hard regularly (been pretty sporadic recently due to work/wife/kids) and could use some input on what i should stock my "medicine" cabinet with

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
What are all your guys' staple supps you take day to day? Im getting back into lifting hard regularly (been pretty sporadic recently due to work/wife/kids) and could use some input on what i should stock my "medicine" cabinet with
Tiger fitness or bodybuilding.com.... creatine, pre workout, whey, fish oils/omega 3

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always take a multi typically orange triad since it has a joint formula + multi. Also a fish oil/omega supplement. 3-5g creatine with my whey protein shake. I'll add in other stuff every now and then but that's my staple.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I always take a multi typically orange triad since it has a joint formula + multi. Also a fish oil/omega supplement. 3-5g creatine with my whey protein shake. I'll add in other stuff every now and then but that's my staple.
Thats two things ive really beem needing to add. A multi and a joint formula. Ive been thinking about trying orange triad for a while. Thinking its about time

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutritox Athletic Multi + Joint Renew
bulk creatine
1 scoop of protein
fish oils

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Multi - Orange Triad
Fish Oil - Oximega
Protein - PES Select, Modern Protein
Creatine/Intra/Ergogenic Aid - IntraMax
Digestion/Overall Health - Gut Health
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Ashwagandha

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Multi - Orange Triad
Fish Oil - Oximega
Protein - PES Select, Modern Protein
Creatine/Intra/Ergogenic Aid - IntraMax
Digestion/Overall Health - Gut Health
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Ashwagandha
^^^ This is all you need.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ashwagandha (KSM 66) plus Licorice Root
Fish Oil
A real Probiotic
2-3 scoops of protein
Vitamin D 5-10k iu
Aminos with added bulk Citrulline
NAC 500-1000mcg
Tudca 250mg
A ton of water
Before Bed: B-Complex 100, B5-500mcg, ZMA

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input guys. I think im gonna go ahead and steal the AntM1564 staple stack and go from there. Im keeping a log on here if you guys want to check it out. I havent been consistent over the last year but im back in it and getting back to where i was then. Ill be keeping progress pics and everything in there if i ever find out how to post pictures on here... Media sharing disabled but it seems like everyone else can post them lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The most cost effective:
Sns creative mono (yr supply for like $12)
Multi (find a good 1-a day)
Sns Agmatine xt
Fish oil

A bit more comprehensive/$:
All-in-one like ergonine
Still Agmatine
Gda like Sns glycophase
Orange triad
Sns creatinol o phosphate
Fish oil

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A natty anabolic such as epicatechin will suit you as a staple supplement. Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 contains epicatechin and a host of other worthy ingredients such as ecklonia cava, which will help you build muscle and burn fat. It can be taken indefinitely, and the more it’s used, the better it works!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
A natty anabolic such as epicatechin will suit you as a staple supplement. Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 contains epicatechin and a host of other worthy ingredients such as ecklonia cava, which will help you build muscle and burn fat. It can be taken indefinitely, and the more it’s used, the better it works!
Yeah thats one of the ones i was definitely gonna get. Been hearing alot of good stuff about it but havent tried it yet

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah thats one of the ones i was definitely gonna get. Been hearing alot of good stuff about it but havent tried it yet
Nutriverse has a two bottle combo for $75 I believe. When that ends , you can always go on the Black Lion Research site and use my discount code: JG15 for 15% off every order!

If you have any other questions, I am always here to help!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Nutriverse has a two bottle combo for $75 I believe. When that ends , you can always go on the Black Lion Research site and use my discount code: JG15 for 15% off every order!

If you have any other questions, I am always here to help!
Just email [email protected] for two bottles of Folidrone 2.0 for 75$. Strong supps shop is having a sale on Folidrone 2.0 tomorrow.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Multi - Orange Triad - 6 Caps a Day
Fish Oil - Oximega 4 Caps a day for 2-3g EPA/DHA
Protein - Cellucor, Rule 1, Dymatize, PES (Cost Effective)... If you have the money (XF 2.0, Metabolic Nutrition, MSI, Ghost)
Creatine - Universal, Allmax, Primaforce, Cellucor --> Take 5g a day
Probiotic - Gut Health by Evomuse dsade
Vitamin D - 5000 IU Daily

Very good products, and all reasonably priced.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just looked at Orange Triad ingredient list. Time to ditch my current multi and joint health stack

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I’m not trying to argue with anyone or anything but aren’t most multi vitamins lost in your urine?