New OL Andro Cycle: Does the dosage really matter?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys, I will be starting shortly a new cycle with 1 and 4 Andro.

My original plan was to do as below:

Andros
1-Andro 220/330/330/330/330/330
4-Andro 220/330/330/330/330/330

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

TestBooster
Viron: 2caps per day 5 ON, 2 OFF

[Support
Cycle Assist: As directed
KSM-66 600mg splitted in 2 (Morning and Evening)

All good so far.
My only question is regarding the dosage. I already decided to do not go for 8 weeks because I have WAY TO MUCH expenses lately and I got to use stuff from my stash. During the last 4 years I noticed my hair slightly shedding (genetically all man in my family start young to loose them close to the forehead, therefore I was wondering if more Andro would just increase side effects and do not make the difference is sides and money worth it, The other option I could do is as below:

1-Andro 440/440/440/440/550/550
4-Andro 220/330/330/330/330/330

Do you really think it would make so much difference. The study used to sponsor 1-andro showed very good results in 4 weeks at 330 and many people say that the body can convert just a certain amount of andro.

What is your take on this?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If money is a issue then wait till it's not, I understand the study but those are under perfect conditions and I've yet to see any1 say there results were even close to that. I'm not a fan of Andros but from what most report it takes a minimum dose of 330 for 8 weeks or more to get worthwhile results. Andros are very expensive to run properly. I'd rather spend $100 on testosterone and guarantee myself results

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
If money is a issue then wait till it's not, I understand the study but those are under perfect conditions and I've yet to see any1 say there results were even close to that. I'm not a fan of Andros but from what most report it takes a minimum dose of 330 for 8 weeks or more to get worthwhile results. Andros are very expensive to run properly. I'd rather spend $100 on testosterone and guarantee myself results
I'd rather too. But I wanna clear the stash while I have it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd rather too. But I wanna clear the stash while I have it.
Wouldn't you rather wait until a better time to use them comes up. Andro's take about 2-3 weeks to actually kick in amd start proving their worth, hence why the usual cycle is around 8-10 weeks.
Rememner, More doesn't always mean better. So I wouldn't advise running 1-AD higher than 330mg-440mg, you're just increasing the risk of sides at that point.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wouldn't you rather wait until a better time to use them comes up. Andro's take about 2-3 weeks to actually kick in amd start proving their worth, hence why the usual cycle is around 8-10 weeks.
Rememner, More doesn't always mean better. So I wouldn't advise running 1-AD higher than 330mg-440mg, you're just increasing the risk of sides at that point.
I agree with the first half of your statement but not the seccond, at least not with andros, seen plenty of ppl run those at 600+ and there definitely stronger at higher doses without too much change in sides, especially 4andro, and epiandro I've seen it dosed 1200+ . 1andro I would be the only one I'd be worried about

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the first half of your statement but not the seccond, at least not with andros, seen plenty of ppl run those at 600+ and there definitely stronger at higher doses without too much change in sides, especially 4andro, and epiandro I've seen it dosed 1200+ . 1andro I would be the only one I'd be worried about
So I wouldn't advise running 1-AD higher than 330mg-440mg, you're just increasing the risk of sides at that point.
I was referring to 1-Andro (1-AD). I've seen people run up to 660mg on 4-Andro and Epi Andro is best in the 750mg-1500mg range.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
you believe that 1-andro at that dosage would not be(440 and 550) would mostly be side effects in terms of comparison with 330 dosage, considering I would like to last about 6 weeks as I have a long time away from holiday at the end of 6 weeks + 4 weeks pct. Inever likedto be on pct during a period of time when I cannot eat and train perfectly

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you believe that 1-andro at that dosage would not be(440 and 550) would mostly be side effects in terms of comparison with 330 dosage, considering I would like to last about 6 weeks as I have a long time away from holiday at the end of 6 weeks + 4 weeks pct. Inever likedto be on pct during a period of time when I cannot eat and train perfectly
I just think that running 1-Andro higher than 330-440 is pushing the limit of diminishing returns and putting your health in danger.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Ok, let's say I want to keep it at 330 for 6 weeks. Instead of buying more 1-andro, would you find benefitial to add 500mg of epiandro or 125mg of 11xt?