Do You Seek A Picturesque Physique?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If a picturesque physique is what you seek, then this new product must be your artist as it promises to not only to chisel away fat but.... READ MORE

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im seeing more and more thyroid "modulating" (potentially the wrong word) im wondering the safety of them?

For example anabolic suppressing test.

Is there any corrective measures that need to be taken after taking one of these thyroid fat burners? Hope someone can chime in!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If a picturesque physique is what you seek, then this new product must be your artist as it promises to not only to chisel away fat but.... READ MORE
Awesome looking product here. Definitely would be help to get rid of that stubborn fat during a cutting phase..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im seeing more and more thyroid "modulating" (potentially the wrong word) im wondering the safety of them?

For example anabolic suppressing test.

Is there any corrective measures that need to be taken after taking one of these thyroid fat burners? Hope someone can chime in!
I think if I remember correctly, the thyroid is very good at not getting shut down from using things thing T3 and T4.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think if I remember correctly, the thyroid is very good at not getting shut down from using things thing T3 and T4.
yes theres many many studies where people used t3, t4 for many many years and the average time thyroid rebounds whether its 5 years or 2 months is 6 weeks

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More info just released on The Muscle Sculptor:

Recent rumors of a new wave cutting supplement from earlier this month have been confirmed, and with Muscle Sculptor deep in the testing phase, early feedback sounds promising.

The development team aimed to create a formula that provided next generation muscle gains coupled with the latest in fat loss drivers to help boost muscle gains and chisel away unwanted fat. With an eye on the future, READ MORE>>>