Unsponsored Invictus Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Honestly I could see using it either way, I'm cutting now but strength is up, I'm sure if you ate a hefty surplus it could be great for a bulk too

2. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Is this a muscle builder or fat burner.
    It's a cortisol modulator. It's very effective in fat loss, while also working to save muscle mass. It's also great to keep fat gains minimized while bulking.

There are a myriad of other benefits: Reduced inflammation, improved libido, improved immune response, etc..
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    It's a cortisol modulator. It's very effective in fat loss, while also working to save muscle mass. It's also great to keep fat gains minimized while bulking.

There are a myriad of other benefits: Reduced inflammation, improved libido, improved immune response, etc..
    How long does one bottle last if you do the recommended dosage.

4. 30 days.

It's a 30ml bottle and we recommend .5ml in the morning and .5ml in the early evening (not right before bed)...so a total of 1ml daily

5. So the past couple of days my hunger has been up, it may be because I never do cardio and have been adding it in, but so has my strength and I haven't gained any more weight so I'm still feeling great about Invictus though I may have shifted a bit into a recomp than a cut. Official weigh in number one coming tomorrow!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Anabaholic View Post
    So the past couple of days my hunger has been up, it may be because I never do cardio and have been adding it in, but so has my strength and I haven't gained any more weight so I'm still feeling great about Invictus though I may have shifted a bit into a recomp than a cut. Official weigh in number one coming tomorrow!
    love the updates!

How's libido, how are you feeling?

7. Xtra cardio or xtra working out brings my appetite up...so I try not to over do it because xtra calories go straight to my stomach. Ahhh

8. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Xtra cardio or xtra working out brings my appetite up...so I try not to over do it because xtra calories go straight to my stomach. Ahhh
    Invictus should help keep the fat from the mid section

9. Will it mess with my appetite and im on trt so would I need any xtra AI and how long should it be ran???

10. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Will it mess with my appetite and im on trt so would I need any xtra AI and how long should it be ran???
    no, invictus does not impact appetite...although it may help thwart stress eating and cortisol induced sugar cravings.

Also, does not impact estrogen levels, so no changes to your current TRT protocol

11. What benefits? ?? I looked at it online but not a lot of info. Could be my fault but, yeah what benefits? ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    What benefits? ?? I looked at it online but not a lot of info. Could be my fault but, yeah what benefits? ?
    here is a link to some reviews:
    https://supplementreviews.com/iron-legion/invictus

other links you may like, and that may be a better venue for asking product specific questions:
    Invictus (b-AET) Benefits Beyond Cutting
    Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression

But, we probably shouldn't continue hijacking this thread

13. My bad on hi jacking. Ive gotten lost .

14. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Will it mess with my appetite and im on trt so would I need any xtra AI and how long should it be ran???
    I'm not a doctor, so I can't necessarily say it won't, but I'm pretty positive that my increased appetite is due to my increased cardio. When I do a lot of cardio, my body always freaks out and demands calories.

15. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    love the updates!

How's libido, how are you feeling?
    Thanks! I'm feeling awesome! libido is still sky high, mood is nice and manageable, I haven't experienced any symptoms of too low cortisol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    My bad on hi jacking. Ive gotten lost .
    Don't sweat it, hijack away, I'm going to keep posting updates even if they don't make sense for the current conversation.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Anabaholic View Post
    I'm not a doctor, so I can't necessarily say it won't, but I'm pretty positive that my increased appetite is due to my increased cardio. When I do a lot of cardio, my body always freaks out and demands calories.
    Thanks for this update, man. And yeah , I do the same when I up my cardio also. Glad u said this cause that made me realize a silly mistake I've been making.

18. U sound like me, hi jack away, lol, I know some people get bent outta shape though.

19. Can this help with lethargy, I am taking ostarine and getting lethargic now.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Can this help with lethargy, I am taking ostarine and getting lethargic now.
    Sorry man, will not help with Lethargy. Dermacrine would help though...actually quite ideal for an Osta run
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Sorry man, will not help with Lethargy. Dermacrine would help though...actually quite ideal for an Osta run
    You said invictus was underrated, what other products are underrated that are very good.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    You said this was underrated, what other products are underrated that are very good.
    Dermacrine is one of the most tried and true products for your purpose

I do believe Invictus to be an extremely underrated product...I don't think people fully understand the concept of stress and how it impacts our lives. Invictus does a wonderful job helping to mitigate those impacts.

Some things that people often don't realize are extremely stressful on the body:
    -working out/training
    -dieting - especially when combined with training - forcing your body to do more with less
    -cutting carbs
    -stimulants
    etc

in addition to the daily struggles of life...

To answer your question, you would have to be a bit more specific about what you're looking for.
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back

23. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post

I do believe Invictus to be an extremely underrated product...I don't think people fully understand the concept of stress and how it impacts our lives. Invictus does a wonderful job helping to mitigate those impacts.

Some things that people often don't realize are extremely stressful on the body:
    -working out/training
    -dieting - especially when combined with training - forcing your body to do more with less
    -cutting carbs
    -stimulants
    etc

To answer your question, you would have to be a bit more specific about what you're looking for.
    I will check out dermacrine, hopefully it can fight lethargy for me. Thanks

24. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post

-working out/training
    -cutting carbs
    -stimulants
    etc

So maybe keep cortisol in check...if so is it hardish on ya joints?

25. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    So maybe keep cortisol in check...if so is it hardish on ya joints?
    only if you take too much. But, it also manages inflammation...so, it's helpful, if you don't over do it.
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ma70's Iron Legion Invictus Log (Unsponsored)
    By ma70 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 07-16-2016, 10:26 AM
  2. Unsponsored Natty Log
    By Joshlm69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 05-01-2015, 08:12 AM
  3. Unsponsored Xgels log
    By Jjbballs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-21-2015, 11:08 PM
  4. unsponsored ACNEDREN LOG