Legit MK677.

1. Legit MK677.

Has anybody tried maxmusclelabs mk677? They seem to be best for price but has aybody tried them? Is it bunk?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ZERaptor View Post
    Has anybody tried maxmusclelabs mk677? They seem to be best for price but has aybody tried them? Is it bunk?
    Iv tryed there LDG and cardarine, not bunk and there quick delivery
    •   

3. Iíve tried it and didnít agree with me but there lgd Iím using now is very good

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bmwdriver View Post
    I’ve tried it and didn’t agree with me but there lgd I’m using now is very good
    So you tried their mk677 as well?

5. Yes it isnít bunk and I know a few people that have taken it for a few months now and I had positive results on it too and I took it for 8 weeks and was planning on taking it for a year but my appetite went up too much and I put too much weight on so I came off so now Iím on lgd and Ostarine and itís a good stack tbh and Iím not craving like I was
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bmwdriver View Post
    Yes it isnít bunk and I know a few people that have taken it for a few months now and I had positive results on it too and I took it for 8 weeks and was planning on taking it for a year but my appetite went up too much and I put too much weight on so I came off so now Iím on lgd and Ostarine and itís a good stack tbh and Iím not craving like I was
    There lgd is good, I'm packing on size and my strength is through the roof but I seem to be crazy horny this last few days

7. Iíve not used sarms before but used loads of gear a good 20 years ago now and I must say the lgd feels like dianabol and my strength is going up every session and Iím always bloody horny tbh so no change there lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bmwdriver View Post
    Iíve not used sarms before but used loads of gear a good 20 years ago now and I must say the lgd feels like dianabol and my strength is going up every session and Iím always bloody horny tbh so no change there lol
    iv use to use gear, this is my first sarms cycle and to be honest I'm really impressed with them and touch wood no sides so far

9. Oh so we are both in same boat then ay lol and I ainít had no sides yet either and Iím going to try rad 140 next I think and how long are you staying on for Iím giving it 8 weeks I think on the lgd and Ostarine

10. OL MK677 is legit

11. Quote Originally Posted by Stefr View Post
    OL MK677 is legit
    Yes but it does get tedious splitting capsules to get that 25mg.

12. I use the 20 mg dose so 2 caps immediately before sleeping
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. legit mk677 dna anabolics
    By xboxdomina69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2017, 01:47 PM
  2. is this LEGIT mk677?
    By farshad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2017, 03:26 AM
  3. Legit Mk677 quest
    By muchstronger2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 07:52 AM
  4. is my nolva legit?
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2003, 06:26 PM
  5. Legit Nizoral? Also Legit Proscar/Propecia?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 01:19 PM