Drinkable/Powdered Fat Burners

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man no-stim/low stim fat burner in powder form might be hard come by, I know I have seen a few non-stim fat burners in caps.

You could always try a half serving of say OL Bloodshred War or Sparta's HydraShred. Racking my brain and I am coming up empty

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For this pic up a GDA powder or something that is made for the pump.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man no-stim/low stim fat burner in powder form might be hard come by.
You could always try a half serving of say OL Bloodshred War or Sparta's HydraShred. Racking my brain and I am coming up empty
How much caffeine is actually in HydraShred, I've added it up to 300mg per 2 scoops?
Same, hence the post. Was thinking about just throwing some Carnitine into some flavoured water but doubt it'd make any effect.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brawn : Venom Compact
Man Sports Scorch Powder
MAN Scorch Powder has 150mg of caffeine per scoop. I've had some samples of Mango that were pretty tasty, and I don't like mango. The new Pink Lemonade is apparently the best done flavor so far. I have the Grape Bubblegum sitting at work that I use for a pick me up when needed.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new FitMax is awesome for me so far. Yes I rep Performax, however I don't BS people. People that have been around here a long time know I loved OG Alphamine from PES. FitMax gives me that feel good, alert energy, and really keeps me warm for quite a while. I do 1.5 scoops sipped while at work, then add the last. 5 towards end of day. Otherwise I do 1 scoop pre cardio, the other scoop later in day. My wife does 2 scoops AM. The flavoring is dead on countrytime pink lemonade, and it holds up to ice add extra water.

Trying to add label, however it says media sharing disabled??

Radiate is another powdered product I enjoy, however it is pretty heavy on the stims, so it may be too much for you. Sour Peach is great. Radiate is great when I need to stay up real late. FitMax heats me up way more though.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
i like chaos and pain cannibal carnage.
great taste, some fat burning ingredients and many health ingredients.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodshr3d raw has 250mg caffeine a serving. But even though I’ve been taking it awhile it still gives that crazy cloud 9 on fire feeling. Especially if you haven’t touched it for a couple days.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodshr3d raw has 250mg caffeine a serving. But even though I’ve been taking it awhile it still gives that crazy cloud 9 on fire feeling. Especially if you haven’t touched it for a couple days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The new FitMax is awesome for me so far. Yes I rep Performax, however I don't BS people. People that have been around here a long time know I loved OG Alphamine from PES. FitMax gives me that feel good, alert energy, and really keeps me warm for quite a while. I do 1.5 scoops sipped while at work, then add the last. 5 towards end of day. Otherwise I do 1 scoop pre cardio, the other scoop later in day. My wife does 2 scoops AM. The flavoring is dead on countrytime pink lemonade, and it holds up to ice add extra water.

Trying to add label, however it says media sharing disabled??

Radiate is another powdered product I enjoy, however it is pretty heavy on the stims, so it may be too much for you. Sour Peach is great. Radiate is great when I need to stay up real late. FitMax heats me up way more though.
Agreed with this you can try radiate or fitmax. I've used both are I enjoyed them with good results..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MAN Scorch Powder has 150mg of caffeine per scoop. I've had some samples of Mango that were pretty tasty, and I don't like mango. The new Pink Lemonade is apparently the best done flavor so far. I have the Grape Bubblegum sitting at work that I use for a pick me up when needed.
Agreed 100% on scorch powder. Very cost effective

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new FitMax is awesome for me so far. Yes I rep Performax, however I don't BS people. People that have been around here a long time know I loved OG Alphamine from PES. FitMax gives me that feel good, alert energy, and really keeps me warm for quite a while. I do 1.5 scoops sipped while at work, then add the last. 5 towards end of day. Otherwise I do 1 scoop pre cardio, the other scoop later in day.

Agreed with this you can try radiate or fitmax. I've used both are I enjoyed them with good results..
Both are still pretty high stim and neither are available in the UK.
Thanks for the recommendations anyway.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's gonna be hard to find a nonstim powdered fat burner, tbh.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's gonna be hard to find a nonstim powdered fat burner, tbh.
I think low stim was an option too. That's why I was thinking FitMax at 1 scoop, however he's across the pond so that doesn't work.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a drinkable/powdered non stim-Low stim fat burner.
Suggestions will be appreciated and repped.
Betancourt carnitine + will get you burning, as would fireball from top secret. Use anytime you don’t mind sweating a ton.

There aren’t many non-stim entries out there. I did tighten up when I used BSL Trojan Horse prior to bed. Maybe worth looking at a GDA too?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both are still pretty high stim and neither are available in the UK.
Thanks for the recommendations anyway.
Available through Supplement Needs and Muscle Fitness and Health, both in UK. Should be in *********** soon!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Skald is on Mr. Supps. Has 110mg caffeine per serving in pills, 200 in powder.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I miss Alphamine. I loved starting my day off with that stuff. Then it walked out of my life and I started using Elix1r. Then it left me too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Available through Supplement Needs and Muscle Fitness and Health, both in UK. Should be in *********** soon!
I love that place ;)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what I bought and it's been a complete let down. No thermo effect, it leaves loads of undissolved sediment and tastes horrible.
Sorry to hear that and will inform boss man of your review.
We always strive to make thins better pyrobatt

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
This is what I bought and it's been a complete let down. No thermo effect, it leaves loads of undissolved sediment and tastes horrible.
wow, sorry dude..
i love the taste of killerbombscicle.
but there are no thermos in there, thats correct.
it works on other pathways imo..
i love it but my stock is going to end. would love to have more but no money right now, haha^^