Drinkable/Powdered Fat Burners

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Drinkable/Powdered Fat Burners


    Looking for a drinkable/powdered non stim-Low stim fat burner.
    Suggestions will be appreciated and repped.


  2. Man no-stim/low stim fat burner in powder form might be hard come by, I know I have seen a few non-stim fat burners in caps.

    You could always try a half serving of say OL Bloodshred War or Sparta's HydraShred. Racking my brain and I am coming up empty
    •   
       


  3. For this pic up a GDA powder or something that is made for the pump.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Iconic Formulations Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Man no-stim/low stim fat burner in powder form might be hard come by.
    You could always try a half serving of say OL Bloodshred War or Sparta's HydraShred. Racking my brain and I am coming up empty
    How much caffeine is actually in HydraShred, I've added it up to 300mg per 2 scoops?
    Same, hence the post. Was thinking about just throwing some Carnitine into some flavoured water but doubt it'd make any effect.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Looking for a drinkable/powdered non stim-Low stim fat burner.
    Suggestions will be appreciated and repped.
    Brawn : Venom Compact
    Man Sports Scorch Powder
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Thor Bara View Post
    Brawn : Venom Compact
    Man Sports Scorch Powder
    MAN Scorch Powder has 150mg of caffeine per scoop. I've had some samples of Mango that were pretty tasty, and I don't like mango. The new Pink Lemonade is apparently the best done flavor so far. I have the Grape Bubblegum sitting at work that I use for a pick me up when needed.

  7. The new FitMax is awesome for me so far. Yes I rep Performax, however I don't BS people. People that have been around here a long time know I loved OG Alphamine from PES. FitMax gives me that feel good, alert energy, and really keeps me warm for quite a while. I do 1.5 scoops sipped while at work, then add the last. 5 towards end of day. Otherwise I do 1 scoop pre cardio, the other scoop later in day. My wife does 2 scoops AM. The flavoring is dead on countrytime pink lemonade, and it holds up to ice add extra water.

    Trying to add label, however it says media sharing disabled??



    Radiate is another powdered product I enjoy, however it is pretty heavy on the stims, so it may be too much for you. Sour Peach is great. Radiate is great when I need to stay up real late. FitMax heats me up way more though.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  8. i like chaos and pain cannibal carnage.
    great taste, some fat burning ingredients and many health ingredients.

  9. Bloodshr3d raw has 250mg caffeine a serving. But even though I’ve been taking it awhile it still gives that crazy cloud 9 on fire feeling. Especially if you haven’t touched it for a couple days.

  10. Bloodshr3d raw has 250mg caffeine a serving. But even though Iíve been taking it awhile it still gives that crazy cloud 9 on fire feeling. Especially if you havenít touched it for a couple days.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    The new FitMax is awesome for me so far. Yes I rep Performax, however I don't BS people. People that have been around here a long time know I loved OG Alphamine from PES. FitMax gives me that feel good, alert energy, and really keeps me warm for quite a while. I do 1.5 scoops sipped while at work, then add the last. 5 towards end of day. Otherwise I do 1 scoop pre cardio, the other scoop later in day. My wife does 2 scoops AM. The flavoring is dead on countrytime pink lemonade, and it holds up to ice add extra water.

    Trying to add label, however it says media sharing disabled??



    Radiate is another powdered product I enjoy, however it is pretty heavy on the stims, so it may be too much for you. Sour Peach is great. Radiate is great when I need to stay up real late. FitMax heats me up way more though.
    Agreed with this you can try radiate or fitmax. I've used both are I enjoyed them with good results..
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  12. Blackstone Labs
    Trojan Horse non stim powder
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    MAN Scorch Powder has 150mg of caffeine per scoop. I've had some samples of Mango that were pretty tasty, and I don't like mango. The new Pink Lemonade is apparently the best done flavor so far. I have the Grape Bubblegum sitting at work that I use for a pick me up when needed.
    Agreed 100% on scorch powder. Very cost effective
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    The new FitMax is awesome for me so far. Yes I rep Performax, however I don't BS people. People that have been around here a long time know I loved OG Alphamine from PES. FitMax gives me that feel good, alert energy, and really keeps me warm for quite a while. I do 1.5 scoops sipped while at work, then add the last. 5 towards end of day. Otherwise I do 1 scoop pre cardio, the other scoop later in day.

    Radiate is another powdered product I enjoy, however it is pretty heavy on the stims, so it may be too much for you. Sour Peach is great. Radiate is great when I need to stay up real late. FitMax heats me up way more though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Agreed with this you can try radiate or fitmax. I've used both are I enjoyed them with good results..
    Both are still pretty high stim and neither are available in the UK.
    Thanks for the recommendations anyway.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Blackstone Labs
    Trojan Horse non stim powder
    Calcium Pyruvate looks very interesting. Researching into it now.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Agreed 100% on scorch powder. Very cost effective
    How is the flavour with just one scoop?
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    How is the flavour with just one scoop?
    It is Man Sports. They are very good and strong with their flavoring. That is why I am suggesting it.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. It's gonna be hard to find a nonstim powdered fat burner, tbh.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    It's gonna be hard to find a nonstim powdered fat burner, tbh.
    I think low stim was an option too. That's why I was thinking FitMax at 1 scoop, however he's across the pond so that doesn't work.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  19. Drinkable/Powdered Fat Burners


    Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Looking for a drinkable/powdered non stim-Low stim fat burner.
    Suggestions will be appreciated and repped.
    Betancourt carnitine + will get you burning, as would fireball from top secret. Use anytime you donít mind sweating a ton.

    There arenít many non-stim entries out there. I did tighten up when I used BSL Trojan Horse prior to bed. Maybe worth looking at a GDA too?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Both are still pretty high stim and neither are available in the UK.
    Thanks for the recommendations anyway.
    Available through Supplement Needs and Muscle Fitness and Health, both in UK. Should be in *********** soon!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  21. Skald is on Mr. Supps. Has 110mg caffeine per serving in pills, 200 in powder.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    Iconic Formulations Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com

  22. I miss Alphamine. I loved starting my day off with that stuff. Then it walked out of my life and I started using Elix1r. Then it left me too.
    Black Lion Research Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    I miss Alphamine. I loved starting my day off with that stuff. Then it walked out of my life and I started using Elix1r. Then it left me too.
    I feel you, these supps ain't loyal

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Available through Supplement Needs and Muscle Fitness and Health, both in UK. Should be in *********** soon!
    I love that place
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ManuR View Post
    i like chaos and pain cannibal carnage.
    great taste, some fat burning ingredients and many health ingredients.
    Boom


    Name:  carnagef.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  73.7 KB
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 12:13 PM
  2. [USA] AUS- Looking for powder fat burner (alphamine etc)
    By Sparta12 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2015, 05:30 AM
  3. Oxyelite Pro Powder...PWO, Fat burner or??
    By double s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 10:32 PM
  4. SAN's "Tight" non-ephedra fat burner
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:50 AM
  5. Fat Burners
    By New Body in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 12:36 PM
Log in
Log in