Icariin and Korean red ginseng

1. Icariin and Korean red ginseng

Hi, I wanted to know if its a good idea to take Icariin pills and Korean Red Ginseng pills together every day as a labido/erection enhancer? Would the two suppliments work well with each other .. resulting in no unwanted side effects?

Also does anyone know of or have any review regarding the Tonvara icariin 50% product?

2. edit
    Last edited by rowz4broz; 02-12-2018 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Thought sourcing only was against the rules not talking about non sponsored products
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by marshalstan View Post
    Hi, I wanted to know if its a good idea to take Icariin pills and Korean Red Ginseng pills together every day as a labido/erection enhancer? Would the two suppliments work well with each other .. resulting in no unwanted side effects?

Also does anyone know of or have any review regarding the Tonvara icariin 50% product?
    about a year or so ago @Danes sent me some tonvara icariin to try....bigthumbsup....I think you will like it!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Didn’t even know Tonvara had a 50% iicarin product

I enjoy Barlow’s 20%icarin but I’ll probably try out the 50% eventually
    Yeah they do apparently. It seems that in the paste they had some kind of a labelling issue where they stated icariins on the package and not icariin. Now they have clarified the difference on their site and after contacting them via email they confirmed that it is indeed icariin and not icariins. The sales rep also confirmed to me that it is standardized at 50%.. however that is not stated on the labelling of the product. This does raise some level of doubt in my mind as to why not. Normally that is important information to post.

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    about a year or so ago @Danes sent me some tonvara icariin to try....bigthumbsup....I think you will like it!!!
    Glad you liked it
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Glad you liked it
    Hi Danes. perhaps you could help with my earlier query.. is Tonvara HGW indeed standardized at 50% icariin?

7. Quote Originally Posted by marshalstan View Post
    Hi Danes. perhaps you could help with my earlier query.. is Tonvara HGW indeed standardized at 50% icariin?
    Yes it is. Good stuff. But I cant talk about Tonvara. They are not board sponsors and its against the rules

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Yes it is. Good stuff. But I cant talk about Tonvara. They are not board sponsors and its against the rules
    Alright thank you for the info

9. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Since when?
    Now we can't discuss companies which are non-sponsers?

Wtf!

10. Can icariin be stacked with other natural herbal testosterone boosters?
    If so, are there any limitations or additional things to consider?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. korean red panax ginseng
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 11:47 AM
  2. Icariin and Icariins from Epimedium extract
    By shhww3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:58 PM
  3. Miracle Greens and Miracle Reds?
    By LatSpread in forum Supplements