Question for Kratom users

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
How often do you use it? I've always been hesitant to try because of fear of withdrawal and I have an addictive personality and have successfully quit things like cigs and rec drugs but just wondering if I were to use it how often would be ideal? Thanks for any feedback

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use it 3-4 times a week, generally taking the weekends off. I keep red, green, and white around, switching between them so tolerance doesn't build and require upping the amounts, which is what leads to having more withdrawal issues. Also, adding agmatine helps a lot. I noticed that when I added it in and take my full week breaks, the withdrawal issues are pretty much non-existent.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Ive never experienced kratom. I do know agmatine has some studies for mood improvement

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Ive never experienced kratom. I do know agmatine has some studies for mood improvement
In this instance, the agmatine is often used for its ability, at least in rodents, to reduce dependence on, and tolerance to, opioids and other drugs, making it potentially useful to take as a precautionary measure with kratom. Any other benefits of agmatine are secondary to this purpose IMO, but agmatine is cheap and safe, so it’s a solid addition to kratom IMO.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use it 3-4 times a week, generally taking the weekends off. I keep red, green, and white around, switching between them so tolerance doesn't build and require upping the amounts, which is what leads to having more withdrawal issues. Also, adding agmatine helps a lot. I noticed that when I added it in and take my full week breaks, the withdrawal issues are pretty much non-existent.
Good advice right here ^

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How often do you use it? I've always been hesitant to try because of fear of withdrawal and I have an addictive personality and have successfully quit things like cigs and rec drugs but just wondering if I were to use it how often would be ideal? Thanks for any feedback
I have used on and off. Both red and white. For help with injuries re pain management and also mood lifting. I built a tolerance very quickly though and so had to dose more and more, so if I use not as often, it actually works better for me. Just depends on the individual and what you are using it for.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this instance, the agmatine is often used for its ability, at least in rodents, to reduce dependence on, and tolerance to, opioids and other drugs, making it potentially useful to take as a precautionary measure with kratom. Any other benefits of agmatine are secondary to this purpose IMO, but agmatine is cheap and safe, so it’s a solid addition to kratom IMO.
Been saying it for years, agmatine is an amazing compound that has a plethora of uses/benefits we've barely scratched the surface of.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I use it almost everyday for the last 4 months. Take a couple days off here and there. Mainly take reds in the evening...I work an office job and have to think a lot so I don’t do daytime. I tried white before work and by noon I hit the wall and got tired and that was off a small dose maybe 2-2.5g. I’ve never experienced any withdrawals whatsoever during any break. I dose 5 grams. I don’t really feel the need to up my dose because I juggle a few different strains. Favorite is red elephant and red Sumatra.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I typically take 10-14g a night of red and green strains for one to two weeks at a time and then take a week or two break off. I don’t usually get any withdrawals, maybe a day or two of just feeling a little down and headache.

I need a pretty large dose to get anything out of it. But it does a great job of keeping me from going out and drinking on the weekends.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I typically take 10-14g a night of red and green strains for one to two weeks at a time and then take a week or two break off. I don’t usually get any withdrawals, maybe a day or two of just feeling a little down and headache.

I need a pretty large dose to get anything out of it. But it does a great job of keeping me from going out and drinking on the weekends.
WOW strong dose there. Do you dose that all in one sitting? I’ve gotten up to 7gs in a single dose and that feels pretty solid.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
WOW strong dose there. Do you dose that all in one sitting? I’ve gotten up to 7gs in a single dose and that feels pretty solid.
I start with around 7-10g and always end up taking more an hour or two into that dose. I’ve always had a pretty high tolerance to most drugs even if I haven’t used it before.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can someone tell me the effects of kratom? I’m just getting wind of this supplement now - I’m interested

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone tell me the effects of kratom? I’m just getting wind of this supplement now - I’m interested
Depends on what kind you use. Do some research yourself on it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depending on the strain t will range between, pain relief, increased mood, energy, focus, relaxation, etc. It is amazing, but can be addictive to some so be careful.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Get a few strains and juggle them to keep the tolerance low. Side effects, withdrawal comes increases as dosage increases. Also, take on an empty stomach...Atleast two hours since last meal and don’t eat til it kicks in. This will increase effects. Also, toss and wash method has stronger effects than capsules and teas.

Also keep hydrated. Kratom dehydrates you a lot!!!!