Ep1logue/Massacr3/Follidrone 2.0

holl0309

Awards
Trying to figure out best way to use and or stack these products through spring/summer. I'm about a week in to my 2nd bottle of Ep1logue and loving the muscle fullness and pumps from it. I'm cutting/recomping now and then possibly throwing in a lean bulk with Massacr3 at some point. Weight is ~185 right now at ~15%bf and I'd like to be ~175 by summer.

Currently have 2 more bottles of Ep1logue, 2 bottles of Massacr3, and 4 bottles of Follidrone 2.0. Thoughts on what to run after my 2nd bottle of Ep1logue? I was thinking either one more bottle of Ep1logue or jumping in to Massacr3 right away. I assume with Ep1logue and Follidrone both being epi products I'll want to take a break between them which is why I was thinking of running Massacr3 and then Follidrone afterwards. Thoughts?

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Trying to figure out best way to use and or stack these products through spring/summer. I'm about a week in to my 2nd bottle of Ep1logue and loving the muscle fullness and pumps from it. I'm cutting/recomping now and then possibly throwing in a lean bulk with Massacr3 at some point. Weight is ~185 right now at ~15%bf and I'd like to be ~175 by summer.

Currently have 2 more bottles of Ep1logue, 2 bottles of Massacr3, and 4 bottles of Follidrone 2.0. Thoughts on what to run after my 2nd bottle of Ep1logue? I was thinking either one more bottle of Ep1logue or jumping in to Massacr3 right away. I assume with Ep1logue and Follidrone both being epi products I'll want to take a break between them which is why I was thinking of running Massacr3 and then Follidrone afterwards. Thoughts?
The break is not from Epicatechin is from Urolithin B. You have to take 4 weeks off after 12 weeks of Ep1logue / Massacr3.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel free to run a third bottle of Ep1logue or a bottle of Massacr3. After that, I'd recommend you take a month break before starting back up again.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive seen the recommendations numerous times to take a break from Urolithin but Im curious what about it requires time off after a 12 week run?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive seen the recommendations numerous times to take a break from Urolithin but Im curious what about it requires time off after a 12 week run?
Homeostasis. Fool it with a break so the product works full swing again.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Folidrone 2.0 can be run year around and a number of us are doing just that. Finish your Ep1logue, then run Foldidrone 2.0 and Massacr3.
Black Lion Research Vector is coming out soon. You can follow along at this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/299585-vector-pre-release-25.html#post5948530

PS. I am not a rep
Great advice from a respected member here. FD2 is a natty anabolic that can be used year round with no breaks. The more you use it, the better it gets.

And yes, VECTOR will be releasing soon, so make sure to check out the thread. It’s bananas!

holl0309

Awards
Folidrone 2.0 can be run year around and a number of us are doing just that. Finish your Ep1logue, then run Foldidrone 2.0 and Massacr3.
Black Lion Research Vector is coming out soon. You can follow along at this thread:

PS. I am not a rep
Thanks for all the replies. Think I will go this route. Vector sounds interesting too.