Prohormone Suggestions

21marine

21marine

Awards
I’m 41 and have been lifting for a long time. I’m currently 5’8 and 190. I’m thinking about trying my first run of prohormones. My goal is to add some size and to lean out. I typically do a 5x5 routine on M, W, F followed by 20 minutes of cardio on the stairmaster or treadmill. Tue, Thur, and Sat, I run 3-6 miles. Currently taking the following supps:
• 100mg DHEA daily
• 50mg VMI Sports Arimistane
• Orange Triad Multivitamin
• Kaged Muscle CC-HCI
• Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged

I want to kick it up a notch and have been considering trying a 4-8 week run of one of the few remaining prohormones available. My goal is to add lean out and add a little muscle. What do people recommend for a 1st time run?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always recommend a 1/4 andro run for first timer users but right now it's hard to find good 1/4 andro products but if you can find some in stock then that's what I would go for.

21marine

21marine

Awards
That is what I was thinking of too. All that really seems to be out there are 1/4 Andro and epiandrosterone. Thank you.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most andro products are legit its just that they are severely under dosed. Don't believe any 1 andro product description that states that you only need to take 2 pills a day. They obviously want you to think you are buying a month's supply. If you knew up front one bottle would realistically only last you a week then most people would stear clear. You could buy a bottle per month then start your cycle in a few months time if money is the issue. If you want relatively good results with less risk of full on prohormones/prosteroids and want to save a bit of cash go the sarms route.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

Ran 1/4/epiandro last year as a first cycle and loved it. Great first cycle in my opinion given your goals.

The epiandro is a great addition to 1 and 4.

Uk sites will ship to USA giving you more options.

Run 1 and 4 at 330mg a day and epiandro between 700 and 1,200 (start at 700 and build up). 8 weeks was optimal for me.

CEL Cycle assist was a good on cycle support for me.

You’ll need a serm for pct (clomid at 50/25/25/12.5 or nolva at 20/20/10/10 would work great).

I have a full log in the cycle logs on anabolic section if you want any details bro.

21marine

21marine

Awards
scratch that, after looking into all of this and really giving it some thought I've decided to say $%^& it to the prohormone idea. The costs doesn't seem to worth it, and they are not easy to currently find.. maybe if things change I'll reassess.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAA is a waste of time.

Dose the 1-andro at 330mg per day from the start.

Dose the epiandro at 700mg per day to start with and increase up to 1,200 or until you hit your sweet spot (for me 1,000 was perfect).

Everything else looks good bro.

21marine

21marine

Awards
I have looked into them but there is a lot of unknown. Seems like it's either stay Natty or go to the dark side all the way. Sarms and prohormones don't seem to have the same risk/reward.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I have looked into them but there is a lot of unknown. Seems like it's either stay Natty or go to the dark side all the way. Sarms and prohormones don't seem to have the same risk/reward.
Yeah dude I see what you mean there, but if you’re ever willing to take a risk and go “halfway” and had to choose sarms vs prohormones, I’d say sarms are a better choice. Reason being that it seems like most andro products are pretty pricey and wayyy underdosed, plus way suppressive. Yeah there are sarms that can cause some pretty bad suppression, but there’s also some that are really good, with very little sides. Not trying to push or anything though bro, just trying to open some doors ya feel?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah dude I see what you mean there, but if you’re ever willing to take a risk and go “halfway” and had to choose sarms vs prohormones, I’d say sarms are a better choice. Reason being that it seems like most andro products are pretty pricey and wayyy underdosed, plus way suppressive. Yeah there are sarms that can cause some pretty bad suppression, but there’s also some that are really good, with very little sides. Not trying to push or anything though bro, just trying to open some doors ya feel?
Which sarms have the least sides.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Which sarms have the least sides.
Ostarine has next to none except maybe like extremely slight suppression(if any). S4 supposedly has very slight suppression as well, but can cause some weird vision problems. Rad and lgd 4033 have more suppression, but also provide much more considerable amounts of gains. Yk-11 isn’t really a sarm, and I’ve never used it or talked to anyone that has, but I’ve heard suppression on that stuff is gnarly and it has a methyl ester, so it can be taxing on your liver. Sr9009, gw501516, and mk677 are also not sarms, but none of them are suppressive. Gw has been said to increase cancerous growths in studies. Sr is said to have extremely low oral bioavailability, so if you can find a topical lotion sr9009 that might work better. And mk (which I can’t use due to type 1 diabetes) can make you feel tired, extremely hungry, and raise insulin resistance, but from what I’ve seen the second two of those three are temporary.

21marine

21marine

Awards
I hear you man, and I do appreciate it. I have looked into ostarine but that is about it. Seems to have the most actual studies behind it.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I hear you man, and I do appreciate it. I have looked into ostarine but that is about it. Seems to have the most actual studies behind it.
Oh is that so? I thought that I had heard that lgd had the most, but I guess it makes more sense for ostarine to have the most studies. It certainly is a very good choice for getting your feet wet in my opinion

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I’d go with 4-androstenediol (1 step to testosterone) or 1-testosterone (a steroid in its own right with no conversion needed).

Stay away from crap like 4-dhea or 1-dhea.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I’d go with 4-androstenediol (1 step to testosterone) or 1-testosterone (a steroid in its own right with no conversion needed).

Where can you get these? It seems like I only ever see 1/4 dhea. Unless I’m confused?

21marine

21marine

Awards
I have to second Mwhite530, where do you find those?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Guys, hello,
just to avoid opening a new discussion (I apologize to the user if mess in his post), I have a question.
Which pro-hormone is recommended during a cutting phase? a pro-hormone of light ones.
Thank you!

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Guys, hello,
just to avoid opening a new discussion (I apologize to the user if mess in his post), I have a question.
Which pro-hormone is recommended during a cutting phase? a pro-hormone of light ones.
Thank you!
Well as mentioned above, there are prohormones banned in the US that I had never even known the difference between those and dhea. But from what I’ve heard most people like epiandro or 1 andro dhea prohormones(idk about the other ones). And again, I’m sorry for pushing sarms lol but sarms are a good choice too.(s4, ostarine, and gw501516)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Is 4-androstenediol the same as this Super 4 Andro 60 Capsules

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude this whole thing confuses me so much. Supercellular said that 4androstenediol and 4dhea are two totally different compounds
4-andro is a two step conversion to test, 4-ad is a one step......

Both do fundamentally the same thing in a stack, but technically different. 4-ad was the original and 4-andro was create to circumnavigate the law which banned 4-ad.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
4-andro is a two step conversion to test, 4-ad is a one step......

Both do fundamentally the same thing in a stack, but technically different. 4-ad was the original and 4-andro was create to circumnavigate the law which banned 4-ad.
So 4andro will still work, just with a higher dose?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So 4andro will still work, just with a higher dose?
I used it on my first stack at 340 a day and was ok.

I’ve picked up 4-ad for my next run as I’m in the uk and don’t have to get it shipped abroad. 4-ad I think most would say is preferable to 4-andro but either will act as a test base to 1-andro or similar.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established

I’ve picked up 4-ad for my next run as I’m in the uk and don’t have to get it shipped abroad. 4-ad I think most would say is preferable to 4-andro but either will act as a test base to 1-andro or similar.
What would you at a good dose for 4ad is

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established

And what product?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And what product?
I have androtest from predator, planning to run it at 750mg a day but note I haven’t used it yet so can’t tell you what it will be like at that dose.....

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I have androtest from predator, planning to run it at 750mg a day but note I haven’t used it yet so can’t tell you what it will be like at that dose.....
I just had a look around all the websites that would normally carry the dhea products but they all say they’re discontinued. Was there a new law passed or something on those too?

Maximiliaan

Awards
Why would anyone use 4-andro over 4-AD?

If it was such a great compound why did nobody run it before 4-AD got banned?

You see this all the time with supp company and their shills. One day ephedrine is great, the next it’s crap and dmaa is better. Then when that got banned something else is out supposedly better.

Don’t fall for the scam.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Why would anyone use 4-andro over 4-AD?

If it was such a great compound why did nobody run it before 4-AD got banned?

You see this all the time with supp company and their shills. One day ephedrine is great, the next it’s crap and dmaa is better. Then when that got banned something else is out supposedly better.

Don’t fall for the scam.
I thought most people used 4ad before the ban but now the only thing to get without overseas shipping to the us is 4andro?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I’m 41 and have been lifting for a long time. I’m currently 5’8 and 190. I’m thinking about trying my first run of prohormones. My goal is to add some size and to lean out. I typically do a 5x5 routine on M, W, F followed by 20 minutes of cardio on the stairmaster or treadmill. Tue, Thur, and Sat, I run 3-6 miles. Currently taking the following supps:
• 100mg DHEA daily
• 50mg VMI Sports Arimistane
• Orange Triad Multivitamin
• Kaged Muscle CC-HCI
• Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged

I want to kick it up a notch and have been considering trying a 4-8 week run of one of the few remaining prohormones available. My goal is to add lean out and add a little muscle. What do people recommend for a 1st time run?
I say go for epistane. Great bulking results for beginners and NOT a pro hormone with a load of side effects.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been looking but I’ve only found it sold in UK not US. Where did you find it? Can you PM a link?
Predator nutrition does international shipping i think and its free when the order is above a certain amount of $

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I say go for epistane. Great bulking results for beginners and NOT a pro hormone with a load of side effects.
It's aggressive for the liver, however ... it takes great protection.
do you need a serm?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use Sarms epiandro isn’t strong by itself even at a high dose. It’s a test base it’s supposed take to make you have energy and be horney

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
It's aggressive for the liver, however ... it takes great protection.
do you need a serm?
Yeah, most Orals aren't good for the liver but compare it to other compounds it's much better. And yeah you need a pct/serm.